After stopping by Big Boy TV the other day for a lengthy chat, 50 Cent decided to stay in the 92.3 building and sit down with Letty and DJ Damage to play a game called “The Realest”, which saw Fif opening an envelope and answering the question on i
ASAP Rocky's sophomore album just dropped, so that means it's Rocky week in the media, and a stop on Ebro In The Morning is a great way to get things started.
Vic Mensa received the co-sign of all co-signs when Kanye West brought him out to perform their duet, "Wolves" on SNL, and since them the rapper has continued on a higher platform, releasing his triumphant banger, "U Mad," last month, which also received a lit
We kicked off our digital cover story series with Action Bronson for a March/April release. The story was timed with the release of Mr. Wonderful, Bronsolino's much-lauded debut album.
Since Murs released his last album, 2012's Yumiko: Curse of the Merch Girl, a lot has changed for him, namely a move from a major label to an indie.
In addition to Fetty Wap's "Trap Queen," the biggest Cinderella story on the charts this year is T-Wayne's "Nasty Freestyle." Perhaps the first time any song with "freestyle" in the title has cracked the top 10 in the country, it's even more surprising because
PARTYNEXTDOOR did his very first interview with FADER a little while back, and now he's shared some more details of his upcoming album with the publication.
Just a minute ago, we shared DJ Khaled's new, star-studded single, "How Many Times," and now, here he is on The Breakfast Club talking about his upcoming project I Changed A Lot.
Remember Snoop Dogg and Iggy Azalea's Instagram "feud" from last year? It almost seems like ancient history now, and it looks like The Doggfather's changed his tune since then.
The annual Billboard Music Awards show goes down on May 17th this year, and ahead of the festivities, the two celebs selected to be the 2015 hosts are on the cover of Billboard magazine.
Jonah Hill Interviews Action Bronson, Says He's Been Trying To Get Him Film Roles May 7, 2015 at 10:53am
"Interview" magazine has a great track record of getting two seemingly-unrelated celebrities to interview each other, and their latest issue has to be one of the all-time best. Actor Jonah Hill sits down with Action Bronson to talk food, music and film.
ASAP Rocky's new album, A.L.L.A., is coming later this month, and while the Harlem rapper hasn't done too much press around the project, his interviews have generally revolved around his taste in music and his experimentation with psychedelic drugs.
Not many producers are able to go through a transformation like Noah Breakfast, and still keep their name afloat in the rapshere. More than just that, his name holds weight.
With the hilariously-titled first single from Miguel's upcoming album, "Coffee (Fucking)," arriving earlier this week, anticipation for his Kaleidoscope Dream follow-up has reached a fever pitch.
In a recent interview with Beats By Dre, Yasiin Bey discussed his artistic journey and his difficulties accessing his "robust creativity" within the borders of the United States.
In rare form, hip-hop icon, Rakim, decided to sit down with Montreality and talk about his upcoming album, among many other things.
Boosie paid a visit to The Breakfast Club this morning, in order to promote his long-awaited post-jail album Touchdown 2 Cause Hell, as well as discuss his recent mixtapes, Life After Deathrow and more recently, Every Ghetto Every City Vol. 1.
- Action Bronson's Public NXNE Performance Cancelled Following Misogyny Criticism6,888 Views33 Comments
- Nicki Minaj "Demands" Orgasms, Advises Women To Do The Same24,813 Views65 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 23 - 29)5,059 Views4 Comments
- The #SausageMovement Doesn't Appreciate Lil Mama's New Song14,708 Views38 Comments
- President Obama's 'MTM' Air Jordan Pack Officially Revealed3,385 Views0 Comments
- Iggy Azalea Cancels Entire "Great Escape" Tour15,493 Views63 Comments
- "SURF" Got You Feeling Like What? Fans Rejoice On Twitter9,849 Views46 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Says He Wanted To Re-Do His Verse On "M'$" After Hearing Lil Wayne's23,874 Views51 Comments
- Allen Iverson Announces Multi-Year Partnership With Stance Socks2,770 Views0 Comments
- Beyoncé's Albums Could Potentially Be Stripped From Tidal11,667 Views20 Comments
- Staff Picks (May 29)1,577 Views2 Comments
- Samples Of The Week: A$AP Rocky Edition5,934 Views4 Comments
- Suspect In Lil Wayne Bus Shooting May Be Affiliated With Young Thug17,270 Views76 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (May 29)2,709 Views0 Comments
- Jay Z Put On Blast For All-White TIDAL Staff14,681 Views121 Comments
You may also like...