ASAP Rocky's new album, A.L.L.A., is coming later this month, and while the Harlem rapper hasn't done too much press around the project, his interviews have generally revolved around his taste in music and his experimentation with psychedelic drugs.
Not many producers are able to go through a transformation like Noah Breakfast, and still keep their name afloat in the rapshere. More than just that, his name holds weight.
With the hilariously-titled first single from Miguel's upcoming album, "Coffee (Fucking)," arriving earlier this week, anticipation for his Kaleidoscope Dream follow-up has reached a fever pitch.
In a recent interview with Beats By Dre, Yasiin Bey discussed his artistic journey and his difficulties accessing his "robust creativity" within the borders of the United States.
In rare form, hip-hop icon, Rakim, decided to sit down with Montreality and talk about his upcoming album, among many other things.
Boosie paid a visit to The Breakfast Club this morning, in order to promote his long-awaited post-jail album Touchdown 2 Cause Hell, as well as discuss his recent mixtapes, Life After Deathrow and more recently, Every Ghetto Every City Vol. 1.
50 Cent's beef can escalate pretty quickly, but they usually deflate in a similar fashion.
Waka Flocka's debut album, Flockaveli, dropped in 2010, and its influence is still felt immensely in rap today. With the official sequel on the way, it's important for Waka to produce something just as special for his fans.
When Waka Flocka first came into the game, his unique style was a divisive subject, but as Atlanta rap has grown following the release of Flockaveli, it's clear that the Brick Squad Monopoly was a truly influential figure.
Scarface is one of the most respected southern rappers of all time, and unlike many rappers who made their name in the 80s, he's continued to release great music throughout his long career. With that being said, his most recent focus has been writing his
Since releasing his new album Cherry Bomb last week, Tyler, The Creator had only done one interview, a brief sit-down with PBS' Tavis Smiley, until yesterday. This time, he gave a much longer interview to L.A.
On Tuesday, we found out that Vic Mensa is now officially the newest member of Jay Z’s Roc Nation label. With the buzz heavy, the Chicago rapper made his way by the Power 106 studios in LA and sat down with Justin Credible for a little on-air chat.
During a recent office visit to HNHH, Yelawolf sat down and took us through the making of his brand new album Love Story. The album officially dropped today, and finds Yela in his zone after struggling with his sound on his debut Radioactive.
Part of the appeal of OVO's PARTYNEXTDOOR is his mysterious online presence. He rarely tweets, rarely guests on non-OVO artists' music, and until now, has not sat down for official interviews with publications.
DUBB Speaks On His New "Perfect Timing" Mixtape & His Relationship With The Game Apr 21, 2015 at 02:00pm
Around this time last year, we caught up with South Central L.A. emcee DUBB for an extensive interview. If you missed it, or are unfamiliar with the man, you can and should read it here.
Charles Hamilton, a media-averse cult hero with thousands of songs, and Rita Ora, a pop culture mainstay with only a handful of tracks to her name, may seem an odd pair, but they teamed up for "NY Raining," and now they seem to be doing a press junket tog
With the video for his T.I.-assisted track "Boy" dropping earlier this month, Lil Bibby is still riding high off last year's Free Crack 2 tape, but he's also got his sights set on the future.
- Wiz Khalifa Details PARTYNEXTDOOR Collaboration & Mixtape With Curren$y 9,497 Views29 Comments
- A Brief History Of The Game's Beefs15,967 Views49 Comments
- Joey Bada$$ Announces 1st Annual "Steez Day" Festival3,523 Views8 Comments
- Troy Ave Reveals "Major Without A Deal" Artwork3,229 Views32 Comments
- Kehlani Signs With Atlantic; Starts "Tsunami Mob" Imprint3,561 Views4 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For Ciara's "Jackie"5,512 Views21 Comments
- Nail Emojis Are Now Flooding Young Thug's Instagram27,481 Views87 Comments
- Wale And Fashion Retailer 'Villa' Have A Collab In The Works846 Views0 Comments
- Nothing Was The Same: Ranking Drake's Remixes15,730 Views48 Comments
- Young Thug Responds To The Game's Threat, Game Replies78,753 Views207 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Talks About His Craziest Experiences On Mushrooms12,838 Views20 Comments
- Noah Breakfast Talks Tory Lanez & Rare MP3s4,045 Views6 Comments
- Fetty Wap Explains How Drake Ended Up Remixing "My Way"14,387 Views31 Comments
- Cher Says Kanye West Personally Thanked Her For Auto-Tune5,427 Views10 Comments
- Chris Paul's Top-10 Air Jordans481 Views0 Comments
You may also like...