New Jersey's own Joe Budden made a return to The Breakfast Club on Power 105.1 this morning, where he revisited the topic of the Meek Mill/Drake beef, as well as his own drama with Meek when he threw shade at Meek's relationship with Nicki Minaj.
The heat index pushed 100 at the 2015 BET Hip Hop Awards in Atlanta. T-Pain was sweltering in his red leather suit jacket. "I'm sooooo hot," he said.
Rihanna has already appeared on several magazine covers this year, but her latest is a special one, as she has been named one of "The Greats" by T Magazine of The New York Times.
Houston has produced some of the best rappers in the history of the genre. Z-Ro, Bun B, and Scarface are just a few of the old heads still holding it down for H-Town, but the city's rap scene has been riding a new wave recently and, in Paul Wall's opinion
Tim Westwood recently put out a previously unreleased interview with Ja Rule, presumably from 2004, as Rule talks about his newly released single, "New York," featuring Fat Joe and Jadakiss.
The Game and DJ Skee are old friends, having been the dynamic duo behind the legendary diss track "300 Bars." Both have had very successful careers in very different ways, and The Game stopped by Skee's talk show recently to promote The Documentary 2
In the States, it's hard to get a word out of Young Thug in an interview, but he has been much more revealing to the press while in Europe, giving highly entertaining interviews to Tim Westwood as well as the French online magazine Clique.
The Game dropped his long-awaited sixth studio album, The Documentary 2, today, and in conjunction with the release, we present the second part of our "Documentary 2" interview series, in which Game situates the album within the canon of L.A.
“My nostalgia is one hundred percent Compton and zero percent snitch" - The Game ---------------------
Paul Wall is currently at the height of powers. He's come a long way since "Still Tippin,'" but he is still true to his roots, and that's what his new album Slab God is all about.
As the most popular female rapper since... basically ever, Nicki Minaj faces more than her fair share of hurdles in the media.
Ty Dolla $ign is without a doubt one of the chillest bros in hip hop. As such, his new interview with DJ Whoo Kid, released as a HNHH premiere, is a joy to watch.
Chances are, you haven't made it all the way through Kanye West's two hour interview with SHOWStudio this morning, but for those who did tune in, there was one moment that stood out, or at least, sparked a discussion.
This morning, at 8 AM EST, Kanye West took part in SHOW studio's "In Camera" live interview series-- the series launched in 2003 and basically serves as a new way to conduct an interview, one where the interviewee's fans, friends and family can submi
In a recent visit to HNHH offices, The Game explained how he recruited Drake for soulful Documentary 2 lead single "100." Game's initial vision for his collab with Drake was somewhat different from how it turned out...
In his first interview since getting released from jail on September 25th, DMX informed WKBW-Buffalo reporter Justin Moore that he is headed to New York City with every intention of hitting the studio.
Say what you will about the effect that the internet (more specifically, social media) has had on our everyday lives, but as a tool of discovery, it's changing lives every day. Especially for musicians who don't hail from hub cities with built-in networks
While we wait on new developments in Lil Wayne's tour bus shooting, with the suspect Jimmy Winfrey currently behind bars and awaiting trail, Young Thug confirms straight-up that he did not try to have Weezy F killed in a new interview with GQ.
Kanye West has been at the focus of the media lately, perhaps more so than usual, because of his seemingly spur-of-the-moment announcement that he plans to run for President in 2020, as well as his NYFW show for Yeezy Season 2.
G-Eazy was featured alongside Lil Wayne on DJ Carnage's big remix of "I Like Tuh," with original featured artist ILoveMakonnen. It was a great remix, and a great look for the Bay Area rapper who is on his way to certified stardom.
- A3C Highlights: Travi$ Scott, DeJ Loaf, Wiz Khalifa & More392 Views2 Comments
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About DJ Khaled4,094 Views21 Comments
- T.I. Apologizes For Saying He'd Never Vote For A Woman President2,354 Views32 Comments
- Skeme Shares "Ingleworld 3" Tracklist, Artwork & Release Date1,635 Views9 Comments
- Here Are The Nominations For the 43rd Annual American Music Awards1,794 Views29 Comments
- Brother Ali, Atmosphere To Headline Rhymesayers 20th Anniversary Concert709 Views8 Comments
- Wale & Sway Cover RESPECT Magazine1,847 Views11 Comments
- Quiz: Can You Guess Who This Jewelry Belongs To?3,449 Views23 Comments
- Klay Thompson's Model Girlfriend Calls Him Out On Twitter For Sleeping With Groupies8,966 Views0 Comments
- T.I. On Travi$ Scott: "That Man Is Iggy In A Black Man's Body"15,141 Views107 Comments
- Big K.R.I.T. Says New Project Coming "Very Soon"3,662 Views43 Comments
- Listen To Young Dolph's "Shittin On The Industry" Mixtape6,841 Views21 Comments
- John Legend & Chrissy Teigen Expecting First Child Together3,681 Views37 Comments
- Tracklist Revealed For DJ Khaled’s “I Changed A Lot” Album28,312 Views119 Comments
You may also like...
- Run The Jewels "Get It" Video167 Views