Making his HNHH debut with Maxo 187 earlier this year, Houston's Maxo Kream impressed us with his trippy, trappy take on the city's classic sounds and his tireless, shape-shifting flow.
Blessing 2014 with great projects like Give Em Hell (with OG Maco) and FKeyi (with FKi), Key! solidified his place as one of New Atlanta's essential artists, and now he's ready to shut down the summer once again.
To promote their highly anticipated debut album Yung Rich Nation, which drops this Friday (July 31), Migos decided to make their way by ESPN’s Highly Questionable on Tuesday to conduct a little interview with hosts Dan Le Batard and Bomani Jones.
Angie Martinez visited Birdman in Miami Beach for an in-depth interview about all the drama currently surrounding YMCMB. Angie spent 48 hours with Baby, and asked him all the tough questions.
While out in NYC this week, Vic Mensa decided to take time out of his busy schedule to make his way by the Hot 97 studios and chop it up with the gang from Ebro in The Morning.
Future came out to NYC yesterday to perform at The Highline Ballroom as a part of his 4-stop "Salute The Fans" DS2 Tour. He found time to stop by the Hot 97 offices for an appearance on The Funkmaster Flex Show.
In case you missed it, Kirko Bangz inked a new deal with Lyor Cohen's 300 Entertainment label earlier this week, following in the footsteps of his new “Worry Bout It” collaborator Fetty Wap.
A few weeks back, HNHH took a trip down to Kansas City, Missouri to get an exclusive look at Strange Music Headquarters and talk to the main forces behind the flourishing label.
It seems like the Odd Future collective is slowing coming apart, if not already disbanded. Tyler, The Creator had OFWGKTA fans in a tizzy when he said "although it's no more, those 7 letters are forever" on twitter.
K Camp came through the office recently, and in addition to riffing off his new single "Comfortable," by giving us a list of five ways to make your ladyfriend feel "Comfortable," he sat down to chop it up about the XXL Freshmen cover, and more.
K Camp presents himself as something of a ladies man, and while we're sure he has a few secrets he'd rather keep to himself, the Atlanta rapper was willing to share a couple of tips to make the woman in your life feel "Comfortable," inspired by his curren
In terms of songs that use the names of caucasian female celebrities to stand in for other white substances, Donmonique's "Pilates" is second only to Migos' "Hannah Montana," the track that may have started the whole trend.
We all know Fourth of July is usually a time for BBQ’s, hanging out with family, and blasting off fireworks for our nation’s Independence. However, if you’re urban fashion designer 40 oz Van, then you head to Washington D.C.
Fif was the center of many a headline earlier this week when it was revealed that the rapper had filed for chapter 11 bankruptcy. This was shortly followed by an official statement, in which a rep for 50 stated that it would allow "Mr.
While at Wireless Festival 2015 this past weekend in London, TDE’s Kendrick Lamar took time out of his busy schedule and sat down with Hot 97’s Peter Rosenberg for a little interview following his performance.
To promote the first annual Steez Day Festival in NYC, which is going down tonight in Central Park, Pro Era’s Joey Badass made his by the Hot 97 studios this morning and kicked it with the gang from Ebro in the Morning.
While out promoting his new album Dreams Worth More Than Money, Meek Mill made his way by DJ Whoo Kid’s radio show on Shade 45 to chop it up with famous disc jockey for nearly 15 minutes.
When rappers decide on nostalgic titles for albums, they'll often choose the names of streets, landmarks or neighborhoods from their childhood, but Stevie Stone wanted to go back even further.
- Meet Maxo Kream: Houston's Next-Up1,246 Views3 Comments
- Migos Say Their Noisey "Atlanta" Episode Was Scripted2,778 Views18 Comments
- 7 Things We Learned From LeBron's Most Recent Twitter Q&A722 Views0 Comments
- Tyga Sued By Landlord For Unpaid Rent, Threatened With Eviction5,375 Views38 Comments
- Ice Cube Says The "Straight Outta Compton" Soundtrack Is Dropping This Week3,375 Views7 Comments
- Did Drake Actually Buy Charlamagne Tha God Bottles? 31,812 Views86 Comments
- Meek Mill Booed In Toronto Last Night28,902 Views65 Comments
- Twitter Reacts To Drake's Second Meek Mill Diss, "Back To Back"35,626 Views94 Comments
- Listen To Erykah Badu's New Mix2,707 Views2 Comments
- Scarface Reveals Tracklist & Cover Art For "Deeply Rooted"2,066 Views15 Comments
- A New 'OVO' Air Jordan 8 Rumored To Release This Year3,657 Views0 Comments
- Stream OJ Da Juiceman & Zaytoven's Joint Project "Juice vs Zay"3,499 Views26 Comments
- Stream Dreezy's "Call It What You Want" EP4,179 Views10 Comments
- VH1 Announces Premiere Date For The Game's Dating Show "She's Got Game"11,513 Views46 Comments
You may also like...
- Miguel Feat. Kurupt "NWA" Video1,047 Views