Back in 2012, Interscope Records took a big gamble by signing a volatile rapper from Chicago, Chief Keef.
Chief Keef Reveals Cover Art, Tracklist, And Release Date For "Nobody" [Update: Album Stream] Dec 16, 2014 at 12:35am
A month ago, Chief Keef announced that his next album Nobody would drop on December 2nd. Well, December 2nd has passed and we haven't heard or seen anything about the album, until now.
Young Chop On Chief Keef's Parting With Interscope: "How Did They Drop Him? He Sold 200,000" Nov 7, 2014 at 07:51pm
Chief Keef's signing with Interscope records was reportedly worth $6 million dollars, but while the figure made headlines at the time, so did the conditions.
Right as Apple confirmed the official purchase of Beats By Dre on Wednesday, Interscope's Jimmy Iovine announced that he would be stepping down from the label.
50 Cent's departure from Interscope was a long time coming, as the rapper reveals in a new interview with Business News Network, it took four years to negotiate. 50 says he received a payout of $23 million upon leaving Interscope.
"Intern To Starter" finds Los Angeles representative Azad Right repurposing Drake and Boi1da's "Draft Day", fervently reflecting on his experience as an Interscope intern, his current relationship with the label, the state of the game and his place in it.Liste
ScHoolboy Q has been doing the interview circuit since the release of his major label debut, Oxymoron, and his most recent sit down with hot937.cbslocal.com, found him reflecting on his choice to go to Interscope, his many offers to do a line of bucket hats,
50 Cent made a big announcement yesterday, as he departs from Interscope Records and heads down the independent path for himself and his G-Unit imprint over at Caroline, under Capitol Records.
50 Cent Leaves Interscope, Signs With Caroline/Capitol/UMG & Announces "Animal Ambition" Release Date Feb 20, 2014 at 10:12am
50 Cent has struggled in recent years to release new music and to stick to release dates for his oft-delayed Street King Immortal as well as the more recently-announced album Animal Ambition.
J. Cole made the announcement of his Dreamville imprint on the day of his birth, January 28th, the same day he delivered his compilation Revenge Of The Dreamers, to immediately set things off.
As we reported last night, J. Cole has announced the official launch of his Dreamville imprint, which will host his Dreamvillain artists whom we've become familiar with through Cole, such as Bas and Omen.
J. Cole Announces Partnership Between His Dreamville Imprint & Interscope [Update: Jay Z Gives J. Cole Roc-A-Fella Chain] Jan 28, 2014 at 11:26pm
What a Tuesday for J Cole. The North Carolina rapper had his 29th birthday, performed at Madison Square Garden, and his imprint, Dreamville, has inked a new deal.
Mike WiLL Made It Defends Miley Cyrus, Talks "23" & Features On Upcoming Album Sep 12, 2013 at 04:56pm
Mike WiLL Made It is one of the culprits responsible for bringing Miley Cyrus into the rap game, and he's not upset at it. During an interview with Complex the producer speaks on his brand new single, "23," which features Ms.
50 Cent has been teasing fans with his fifth studio album, Street King Immortal, for quite some time now. At one point 50 started releasing singles, including the stand-out track with Kendrick Lamar, "We Up," but since then he's fallen back once more.
Rich Boy recently caught up with Vlad TV to discuss his recent "Break the Pot" album, his trouble with Interscope and his "Throw Some D's" hit. What do y'all think of this video? Check out the latest video from Rich Boy, Rich Boy Feat.
Joie Manda Resigns As Def Jam President, Will Relocate To Interscope In L.A. Mar 28, 2013 at 12:08pm
It was announced today that Def Jam's President, Joie Manda, has resigned and plans to relocate back to Los Angeles. It was just a year ago that Joie took the position at Def Jam, however due to personal reasons he will be moving back to L.A.
- Listen To Three New Drake Songs19,857 Views52 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Covers Ebony Magazine6,404 Views36 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 16 - 22)6,261 Views10 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Releases "The Night Is Still Young" Video Exclusively On TIDAL11,512 Views58 Comments
- 50 Cent Sues Rick Ross For Allegedly Leaking His Own Baby Mama's Sex Tape26,437 Views60 Comments
- The Atlanta Hawks Are Begging Lil B To Show Mercy On Them6,363 Views0 Comments
- T'yanna Wallace Answers Questions From Biggie Fans5,841 Views9 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (May 22)2,000 Views1 Comment
- Eminem To Executive Produce "Southpaw" Soundtrack5,150 Views24 Comments
- French Montana Decries "Hateful Speech" Surrounding Chinx's Death31,754 Views61 Comments
- James Harden Has Been Cursed By Lil B The Based God7,144 Views0 Comments
- Fabolous Announces "Friday Night Freestyles" Mixtape15,695 Views52 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa Announces Sequel To "Rolling Papers" Album36,733 Views155 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Says Jay Z Collaboration Is Dropping Soon12,799 Views64 Comments
- Beanie Sigel Wants To Collaborate With Jay Z Again8,002 Views28 Comments
You may also like...
- André DeSaint "Work For Me" Video666 Views
- Wati Heru "White Lines" Video295 Views
- Tory Lanez & Shlohmo "Acting Like" Video10,230 Views