Respected producer Pete Rock returns today, after a good fifteen years, to follow up his 2001 instrumental effort Petestrumentals. The producer recalls his '90s heyday with Petestrumentals 2, providing a free stream of the album via Mello Music Group.
A month ago, producer duo Blended Babies hit us with their instrumental EP, 1, the first in a series of instrumental EPs the two are working on.
Beats. For most fans of rap music, they're just the background for the "real" action: the lyrics. To others, they can make or break a track completely. And to some, beats are music all by themselves.
Acclaimed Detroit producer-rapper Black Milk gave us his fifth studio album If There's A Hell Below back in October 2014, featuring appearances from Bun B, Guilty Simpson, Blu, and more.
By now, you're probably familiar with la musica de Harry Fraud.
Kendrick Lamar isn't often the subject of tabloid/gossip sites, however, every artist seems to encounter a lawsuit at some point or another in their rising career. K. Dot's facing a new lawsuit according to TMZ, over his Section.80 record "Rigamortis."
It's always interesting to see where producers draw inspiration from when crafting their original instrumentals.
In a recent interview with Nessa from The Bay's Wild 94.9, A$AP Rocky revealed a keen interest in the production game, as well as a new instrumental project he'd been working on. He's since announced the title in a new MTV interview, that being Beauty & The
ASAP Rocky wasn't kidding when he talked about going into producing in the past.
Prodigy and producer Alchemist are currently working together on a collaborative album for the masses, Albert Einstein, but the two also have a project in the works exclusively for prison inmates.The rapper and producer are teaming up for a Send A Package rele
HNHH Exclusive: Nipsey Hussle Releases Acapella & Instrumental Versions Of "The Marathon Continues" Mar 13, 2012 at 05:05pm
Nipsey Hussle has been extremely generous with his music recently, with the release of his mixtapeThe Marathon Continues, as well as X-tra Laps.
- Iggy Azalea Announces Sophomore Album Title3,876 Views52 Comments
- Curren$y & Dame Dash Settle $3 Million Dollar Lawsuit5,946 Views15 Comments
- Logic Announces Release Date For Sophomore Album "The Incredible True Story"7,831 Views51 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Writes Letter To Eazy-E For PAPER Magazine7,235 Views128 Comments
- Jay Z & Beyoncé Are Renting A Mansion In L.A. For $150k A Month7,573 Views29 Comments
- Victor Cruz' Fiancee Sent A Group Text Message To All Of His Side Chicks7,693 Views0 Comments
- The Game Threatens Stitches Over DMs He Allegedly Photoshopped55,229 Views191 Comments
- Bawse Moves: How Rick Ross Shifted Focus In 20157,170 Views23 Comments
- Kanye West Says "808s" & "Yeezus" Are "So Much Stronger" Than "MBDTF"19,746 Views151 Comments
- Kid Cudi Warns Fans That "Man On The Moon 3" Will Be Nothing Like Previous Installments24,329 Views201 Comments
- Quiz: How Well Do You Know Kanye West?11,119 Views46 Comments
- Talib Kweli & 9th Wonder Reveal Tracklist & Cover Art For "Indie 500"3,857 Views18 Comments
- Snoop Dogg Hints At A Halloween Project Hosted By DJ Drama3,695 Views31 Comments
- Rick Ross Announces New Album Title15,222 Views63 Comments