By now, you're probably familiar with la musica de Harry Fraud.
Pete Rock doesn't have to do a damn thing these days. The producer's legacy is set in stone, but it's hard to stop someone who's so inspired by what they do. Luckily, Rock hasn't come close to losing his skill for crafting knocking instrumentals.
Don Cannon just sent us a new instrumental for all you rising artists on the site fiending beats.
Kendrick Lamar isn't often the subject of tabloid/gossip sites, however, every artist seems to encounter a lawsuit at some point or another in their rising career. K. Dot's facing a new lawsuit according to TMZ, over his Section.80 record "Rigamortis."
It's always interesting to see where producers draw inspiration from when crafting their original instrumentals.
Veteran DJ/producer House Shoes, who also happens to be Detroit's Hip-Hop Ambassador To The World, is currently hosting a J Dilla remix challenge, inviting participants to flip the late producer's "Electric Piano Solo" interlude, from his 1997 EP Unreleased.
"Cue 06" is a new instrumental single from elusive hip-hop maestro Madlib, included on the soundtrack to Stones Throw Records' new auto-documentary Our Vinyl Weighs A Ton, which is now available on DVD and Blu-Ray (with the soundtrack included) here.
Side A of this series includes original unreleased Instrumentals from Majestic Drama, Dre$ki, Klasic, Kajmir Royale, Kountdown, J Cardim & More
Today we receive a new instrumental collabo which went down between Just Blaze and upcoming European producer Sinjin Hawke last year at the Redbull Music Academy. This is the second collabo we've received from Blaze in a minute, following "1 UP."
Clams Casino is an incredible hip hop producer, but sometimes his beat work even better as instrumental moodpieces. His latest and "final" instrumental tape is proof of such, providing the beats from his work with rappers from the last year or so.
- The Weeknd Brings Out Kanye West At Coachella2,174 Views9 Comments
- Victim in Suge Knight Hit-And-Run Incident Blames Self For Terry Carter's Death9,478 Views34 Comments
- TIDAL Just Sacked Its CEO33,488 Views84 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 11 - April 172,929 Views1 Comment
- 10 Essential Father Tracks6,004 Views15 Comments
- Jeremih Sued Over "Don't Tell 'Em" Artwork12,358 Views26 Comments
- Jordan Brand Gave Nicki Minaj Her Own 'Pink Print' Air Jordans3,936 Views0 Comments
- Ranking The NBA Playoffs Series' From Least To Most Compelling2,515 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 188,544 Views29 Comments
- Curtis Williams & Key! Arrested On Felony Charges12,213 Views28 Comments
- Stream Berner & B-Real's New EP "Prohibition 2"4,397 Views3 Comments
- 140 Bars Or Less: Tweets Of The Week (April 11 - April 17)10,741 Views11 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator, Vic Mensa, T-Pain, More Tapped For Mad Decent Block Party7,610 Views10 Comments
- New Los Angeles Clippers Jerseys Leaked6,547 Views0 Comments
You may also like...
- Told Y'all342 Views