Well, that was quick.
Jay Z finally caved and got an Instagram account, opting for the handle @hovsince96. He dedicated his inaugural post with a tribute to Michael Jackson, who would have turned 57 years old today.
Promotional group Conexts is suing Rick Ross for $55,000 plus damages for not sufficiently promoting their Super Bowl party, per their agreement.
There is much we can learn from rap Instagram, much to read between the lines as rappers attempt to craft their image without pesky publicists looking over their shoulder.
A simple video of 50 Cent playfully throwing Tony Yayo into a bush caused quite a commotion on Instagram yesterday, as 50 couldn't help but turn it into something shady.
Future's self-described "3peat" of mixtapes has already become somewhat legendary amongst fans, but Future has shown no signs of stopping his hot streak.
Kylie Jenner's 18th birthday was the talk gossip of the web yesterday, with news that Tyga went ahead and got his not-so-secret boo a Ferarri, plus Kylie flooding our Instagram feeds with a series of photos that showed off her grown-up goodness.
While we wait for Meek’s response, which is reportedly dropping tonight by the way, the MMG member decided to break his silence today by going at a Hot 97 radio personality in the comment section of Instagram Thursday night.
Around thirty minutes ago, Meek Mill tweeted out one letter: Z. The twittersphere is going crazy with it, retweeting, analyzing, and poking fun at it.
Rita Ora has had a hard time getting her music career off the ground in North America, but a new collaboration with Chris Brown might be just what she needs to score a hit on the U.S. charts.
As we've seen, Meek Mill's claims that Drake doesn't write his own lyrics has basically all of hip-hop up in arms today. Everyone and their grandmother seems to have taken a stance on the situation, whether it's picking a side or claiming t
As if there weren't "shittin' on 'em" puns in the rap world, The Game has truly taken on-record bathroom humor to the next level, recording a verse for his new album, The Documentary 2, on the toilet."I ain't been home in 30 days & I live 20 minutes down t
Drake Takes To Instagram To Deliver Heartfelt Message To A Fan Who Passed Away Jul 20, 2015 at 11:08pm
Here's a story that needs to be recognized and done more often. On Monday night, Drake took to Instagram to deliver a heartfelt message to a young fan who tragically passed away recently.
While Rihanna continues to support the #FreeTheNipple campaign, YG is doing his best to make similar strides for dudes.
Chris Brown has had a hard time resisting the urge to take personal matters to social media as of late, and his recent legal filings to establish paternity for his child have found him caught battling with the mother and grandmother of his baby girl on Instagr
- Rick Ross Is Dropping New Music Tomorrow6,423 Views43 Comments
- Stream ProbCause's New Album "Drifters"821 Views0 Comments
- 10 Essential PARTYNEXTDOOR Tracks10,953 Views36 Comments
- Big Boi Makes Live Debut As "Big Grams" With Phantogram, Says Album Is "Coming Soon"3,957 Views6 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Kanye West's "Late Registration" 3,485 Views32 Comments
- Jay Z Already Deleted His Instagram Account20,696 Views51 Comments
- MTV VMAs: Top Hip-Hop Moments6,894 Views31 Comments
- Police Sketch Bears Strange Resemblance To T.I., According To Twitter23,165 Views54 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: August 298,541 Views63 Comments
- Jay Z Caved And Got An Instagram Account25,293 Views53 Comments
- J Cole Brings Out Jay-Z, Big Sean, & Drake In Fayetteville55,379 Views66 Comments
- Kanye West To Perform "808s & Heartbreak" In Its Entirety In LA17,832 Views31 Comments
- 28 Grams: Hip Hop Instagram Recap (August 22-28)6,125 Views26 Comments
- Drake's Team Says Apple Didn't Interfere With Lil Weezyana Stream, Calls It A "Publicity Stunt"29,299 Views126 Comments
- Stream Two-9's New EP, "#AugustTwo9"5,818 Views14 Comments