Chris Brown has had a hard time resisting the urge to take personal matters to social media as of late, and his recent legal filings to establish paternity for his child have found him caught battling with the mother and grandmother of his baby girl on Instagr
50 Cent seizes any and every opportunity to throw some shade in Diddy's direction, thus yesterday, with the news that Diddy was arrested after attacking a UCLA coach, Fif hopped on Instagram to crack some jokes at Puff's expense.
Chris Brown Decided To Post Photoshopped Picture Of Himself, Tupac & Suge Knight Jun 10, 2015 at 12:21pm
Chris Brown's antics get him in the news on the daily, from a public argument with former girl Karrueche Tran the other week, to some unkind words about Caitlyn Jenner (which elicited a response from Kylie Jenner), to threatening remarks to
Pusha T had a pretty awful night in his hometown of Virginia yesterday, as he unloaded a series of Tweets calling out a local business for racist practices.
The Instagram accounts of Meek Mill and Nicki Minaj strongly indicate that the rap power couple has split. Nothing is confirmed but it's not looking good for ol' Meek.
While it's been tough to keep up with, Chris Brown and ex-girlfriend Karrueche have had some serious drama over the last few months, mainly stemming from news that Chris was the father of another woman's child. Things heated up recently when Karrueche spo
ASAP Rocky has been on absolute fire recently. In the last week he dropped "Electric Body" with Schoolboy Q, the "LSD" video, and gave an interview in which he discussed having sex with nine women at SXSW while on LSD.
Since Chinx was tragically gunned down in Queens last weekend, most of the rap world has shown their support for the Coke Boy, his family and friends in some way or another. However, not everyone's as respectful and mature.
We're not sure what started this, but The Game decided to go in on Plies' forehead with an Instagram post late last night.
If you thought Meek Mill's Dreams Are Worth More Than Money would never come out, Meek posted eleven Instagram videos during his studio session last night.
On the heels of news that Lil Kim is getting her very own reality TV show, it looks like another famous female is following suit.
Future and Ciara seemed destined to be one of our favorite couples in the business, but after building a family together (baby Future was born in 2014), the couple parted ways, reportedly because the rapper cheated on CiCi.
Although Kylie Jenner and Tyga have yet to really let us see any public displays of affection, it's become common knowledge that the two are boo'd up thanks to Kanye West's Breakfast Club interview and T-Raww's not-so-subtle Instagram posts
Ariana Grande's Dad Weighs In On Big Sean's "I Give Her That D" Instagram Post Apr 19, 2015 at 09:33pm
Big Sean's relationship with Ariana Grande has been getting some headlines, primarily because sly ol' Bieber was up to usual tricks a couple weeks ago, pulling a fast one on Sean's girl onstage while Sean looked on helplessly from the audience.
Nicki Minaj has been known to fake engagements before. From her brief Twitter marriage to Drake, to DJ Khaled's infamous publicity stunt, when it comes to wedding other rappers, her word isn't exactly reliable.
While Lil Wayne had remained silent on Young Thug's decision to title his album Carter Six for some time, he lashed out at Thug at a performance last week, criticizing the rapper for posing nude on his album cover.
On Friday, Young Thug pursued a policy of de-escalation after a Lil Wayne threw shade his way. "[Wayne] is my idol. I wouldn't ever in my life swap words with him or beef with him about nothing," he said on Instagram.
Azealia Banks is always finding her way into the headlines through her consistent presence on Twitter. While she often complains that her tweets are unnecessarily turned into news, her words are presented just as she intended them to be.
Though only a few seconds long, Beyonce's latest vid with Blue Ivy is the best thing we've seen on Instagram in a long time. The clip shows Bey and baby Blue flossing, literally, with matching floss picks and matching stunna shades to boot.
In 2015, it's common knowledge that beefs between rappers spill over onto social media more often than not, bot in the most recent case of this, branded alcohols got dragged into the mix as well.
- Papoose & Remy Ma To Join Cast Of "Love & Hip-Hop"466 Views9 Comments
- Stream Statik Selektah's New Album "Lucky 7"479 Views4 Comments
- 50 Cent & Jake Gyllenhaal Cover VIBE Magazine1,048 Views6 Comments
- Rick Ross Reportedly Prepping New Album "Black Dollar"3,715 Views21 Comments
- Top Tracks: June 29 - July 51,789 Views3 Comments
- Miguel Clarifies Frank Ocean Statement17,879 Views42 Comments
- The Game Says Dr. Dre Called "The Documentary 2" The Best Rap Album In 5 Years31,114 Views253 Comments
- The 10 Best Nina Simone Samples In Hip Hop6,203 Views3 Comments
- First Week Sales Numbers For Meek Mill's "Dreams Worth More Than Money"48,946 Views153 Comments
- Kidd Kidd Released From Jail8,531 Views30 Comments
- Diddy Reportedly Preparing "No Way Out 2" As His Final Album9,741 Views28 Comments
- Lil Wayne’s Best Pop Culture References In "FWA"20,138 Views130 Comments
- Nick Young Says Blake Griffin Is 'Too Beige' To Star In The Next Space Jam Movie4,317 Views0 Comments
- Meek Mill Calls Rick Ross Kidnapping Charges "Bullshit"17,355 Views28 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Was 2 Hours Late To Her Wireless Festival Set11,472 Views22 Comments