Kendrick Lamar’s latest installment into his discography To Pimp a Butterfly has only been a part of the Hip Hop world less than a week and yet critics, fans, and fellow musicians alike aren’t shying away from heralding it as a modern day classic.
For the past three weeks, hip-hop producer Terracce Martin has been highlighting albums that were particularly formative in his life.
As a versatile, Grammy-nominated producer, Terrace Martin works within a number of genres, including hip-hop, jazz and R&B.
The hype around Kendrick Lamar refuses to die. After having a huge 2012, he just performed his recently platinum-certified single “Swimming Pools (Drank)” on SNL, as well as joining the likes of Justin Timberlake, Rihanna, and T-Pain
- New Release Date For Jeremih's "Late Nights: The Album" Surfaces3,000 Views24 Comments
- Kanye West Settles Lawsuit Over "Bound 2" Sample5,955 Views17 Comments
- Boosie Badazz Reveals Why He Got Sick At His New York Show10,036 Views19 Comments
- Places & Faces Referenced On ASAP Rocky's "A.L.L.A."12,465 Views25 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Scores First Number One Record26,384 Views122 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For A$AP Rocky & Boosie Badazz18,060 Views126 Comments
- Lil B Is Now Targeting LeBron James And The Cleveland Cavaliers4,487 Views0 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Addresses Rita Ora Lyrics On "A.L.L.A."29,365 Views27 Comments
- NXNE Festival Defends Action Bronson Against Petition Claiming He "Glorifies Rape"5,004 Views17 Comments
- Migos Unveil The Cover Art For "YRN: Tha Album"10,697 Views45 Comments
- Chicago's Jimmy Butler Took A 75% Pay Cut To Leave Adidas For Jordan Brand5,348 Views0 Comments
- Dizzy Wright's Turn-Up Essentials Playlist2,175 Views8 Comments
- Petition Asks Billboard To Retract Iggy Azalea's "Top Rap Song" Award13,773 Views108 Comments
- 50 Cent's SMS Promotions Company Files For Bankruptcy 12,127 Views34 Comments
- Run The Jewels Announce Fall Tour1,499 Views10 Comments
You may also like...
- On The Come Up: Kirk Knight1,529 Views