Tyga Announces Album Release Date For "The Gold Album" [Update: Album Is Delayed Again] Jan 21, 2015 at 03:55pm
Tyga recently unveiled the DONDA-designed cover art for his new album The Gold Album, and appropriately, the album art design was reportedly made out of real gold. After airing out frustrations with his Young Money/Cash Money label, and claiming he was tryin
We're in midst of a major shift in hip-hop right now, where rappers are taking matters into their own hands. Major labels like Interscope, Def Jam, and Atlantic Records seem to be having less control over their artists.
Mac Miller Speaks On Signing With Major Label, Confirms He's Working On New Album Nov 21, 2014 at 03:49pm
Mac Miller surprised us when it was announced the once independent MC had taken his talents and his imprint to a major label. In fact, he signed a deal reportedly worth $10 million with Warner Bros.
Chris Brown & Tyga Give An Update On "Fan Of A Fan 2," Tyga Speaks On Cash Money Situation Dec 8, 2014 at 11:39am
Tyga has been outspoken about his label situation lately, and Lil Wayne seems to have taken a similar stance against Cash Money, with both rappers tweeting their frustrations. Tyga recently sent out a tweet saying he'd be dropping his album The Gold Album in
14-Year-Old Opens Fire At Teyana Taylor’s Chaotic 4th Of July Cookout In Manhattan Jul 5, 2013 at 10:43pm
As reported by the New York Post, it seems there was a mild shooting at Harlem rapper Teyana Taylor's 4th of July party, which she hosted in Morningside Park, a public space in the northern portion of Manhattan.
Last month, T.I. surprised fans by dropping a 5-track EP, Da' Nic. The EP dropped on Sept. 11, and in a new interview with MTV, Tip said that he had decided to create the EP just over a week before that.
50 Cent made a big announcement yesterday, as he departs from Interscope Records and heads down the independent path for himself and his G-Unit imprint over at Caroline, under Capitol Records.
Although V-Nasty has seen no lack of hatred towards her rap career, the Oakland native continues to pursue it, and recently inked a reported $750,000 deal with an independent label based out of Las Vegas.
- Young Chop Brawls With Security At A3C Festival1,311 Views10 Comments
- Flying Lotus Releases 39-Track "You're Dead!" Deluxe Edition2,867 Views13 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (October 9)2,094 Views8 Comments
- How Much A Co-Sign Cost? The Downside Of Collaborating With Drake & Kanye14,014 Views70 Comments
- Drake's "IYRTITL" Is 2015's Highest-Selling Digital Album Through Q3 By Far11,871 Views103 Comments
- Young Thug Doesn't Mind Being Called Gay17,568 Views114 Comments
- Tory Lanez Announces SwaveNation Tour With Boogie3,413 Views35 Comments
- Review: The Game's "Documentary 2"21,583 Views139 Comments
- Gilbert Arenas Won't Stop Trolling Derek Fisher And Matt Barnes On Instagram3,858 Views0 Comments
- Released 20 Years Ago, GZA's "Liquid Swords" Finally Goes Platinum5,145 Views35 Comments
- Eminem Sends Gift To Young Fan With Customized Eminem Prosthetic Legs7,965 Views31 Comments
- Koopsta Knicca Of Three 6 Mafia Dies Following Stroke8,570 Views49 Comments
- Stream The Game's "The Documentary 2"30,175 Views178 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Shares "Kunta's Groove Sessions" Tour Dates, Jay Rock To Support19,262 Views120 Comments
You may also like...