Given the acclaim his last few tracks have earned on these pages, I think it's safe to say that DJ JS-1 is about as "profeshional" as hip-hop DJs come nowadays. On a new album single, the NY representative grabs top-notch verses from Ill Bill and Slaine, bot
The King Of Everything Else hits stores in just a few short days, but before the full album comes out, Slaine is back with just one last single.
Here's a banger for our underground enthusiasts. This video's stockpiled with underground hip hop legends. How do y'all feel about the collabo with Ill Bill, Fredro Starr, Thirsten Howl 3rd, More? Can you appreciate the bars here?
- First Week Sales Projections For A$AP Rocky & Boosie Badazz1,961 Views30 Comments
- Lil B Is Now Targeting LeBron James And The Cleveland Cavaliers693 Views0 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Addresses Rita Ora Lyrics On "A.L.L.A."5,911 Views14 Comments
- NXNE Festival Defends Action Bronson Against Petition Claiming He "Glorifies Rape"2,273 Views8 Comments
- Migos Unveil The Cover Art For "YRN: Tha Album"5,168 Views33 Comments
- Chicago's Jimmy Butler Took A 75% Pay Cut To Leave Adidas For Jordan Brand3,405 Views0 Comments
- Dizzy Wright's Turn-Up Essentials Playlist1,145 Views6 Comments
- Petition Asks Billboard To Retract Iggy Azalea's "Top Rap Song" Award9,580 Views84 Comments
- 50 Cent's SMS Promotions Company Files For Bankruptcy 7,786 Views34 Comments
- Run The Jewels Announce Fall Tour1,020 Views9 Comments
- Dear Graduates: Life Lessons From Kanye West's "College Dropout"5,152 Views20 Comments
- Stream Mobb Deep's "Survival Of The Fittest" EP1,241 Views8 Comments
- Young Thug Says His Next Mixtape Will Be Called "Tha Carter V"20,384 Views185 Comments
- Cleveland Cavs Celebrate Trip To NBA Finals With A 'Flicka Da Wrist' Video2,193 Views0 Comments
- Lil B Accuses Chedda Da Connect Of Stealing His Swag On "Flicka Da Wrist"6,879 Views30 Comments
You may also like...
- On The Come Up: Kirk Knight599 Views