iHeart Radio's Music Festival is taking place in Las Vegas this year, at the MGM Grand Arena on September 18th and 19th. They've tapped a variety of artists for the line-up, covering all their bases from pop to rap to r'n'b to rock.
Snoop Dogg and Charlie Wilson brought the funk on "Peaches n Cream" at the iHeartRadio Music Awards Sunday night, but it was Rihanna who stole the show with her performance of her new single "Bitch Better Have My Money."
This weekend brings the annual iHeartRadio to Las Vegas, and among this year's performers was Nicki Minaj, who delivered an electrifying 30 minute long set last night. Now the full thing's been uploaded to YouTube, so check it out above.
Justin Timberlake premiered two new songs, "True Blood" and "Only When I Walk Away", during his set at the iHeartRadio Music Festival in Las Vegas, Nevada last night. Theyll be included on his upcoming LP "The 20/20 Experience: CD 2 of 2".
- Judge Rules In Favor Of Tom Brady, Lifts 4-Game Suspension460 Views0 Comments
- A "Welcome To Death Row" Film Is Being Shopped Around1,663 Views14 Comments
- Janet Jackson Reveals "Unbreakable" Cover Art, Tracklist & Release Date827 Views9 Comments
- Migos Annnounce "Back To The Bando"1,928 Views10 Comments
- Gucci Mane To Release Autobiography "Within The Next Year"7,882 Views46 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform At Apple Music Festival4,379 Views22 Comments
- Dwight Howard Won't Face Criminal Charges For Bringing A Handgun Into An Airport7,685 Views0 Comments
- 7 Hip-Hop Biopics We Want to See19,872 Views142 Comments
- Prominent Sneaker Reseller Claims He Makes $3 Million Per Year Selling Jordans4,114 Views0 Comments
- J Cole's "2014 Forest Hills Drive" Goes Platinum21,623 Views132 Comments
- Who Would Be In Kanye West's Presidential Cabinet?12,906 Views94 Comments
- Teyana Taylor is Pregnant With Iman Shumpert's Baby22,484 Views64 Comments
- Azealia Banks Disses Nicki Minaj & Miley Cyrus21,651 Views96 Comments
- Tinashe Announces Sophomore Album "JOYRIDE"7,108 Views36 Comments
- French Montana Says He Has A Sneaker Collab With Reebok In The Works560 Views0 Comments