Just hours ago, DJ Khaled dropped off his latest single, a track called "How Many Times" that, like most Khaled singles, values star power over anything else.
Just a minute ago, we shared DJ Khaled's new, star-studded single, "How Many Times," and now, here he is on The Breakfast Club talking about his upcoming project I Changed A Lot.
Since DJ Khaled dropped the all-R&B remix of "Hold You Down" in November, we haven't heard a peep from his upcoming album I Changed A Lot until today.
DJ Khaled returned to the Breakfast Club this morning after visiting the crew this past August, in order to give himself a bit more promo for his upcoming album I Changed A Lot, singles like "Hold You Down," and his headphones.
DJ Khaled just dropped off his new single, "Hold You Down", featuring an all-star line-up (as per usual) of Chris Brown, August Alsina, Future and Jeremih, while he continues to push "They Don't Love You No More" featuring Meek Mill, Jay Z, Rick Ross and Frenc
- Stream Travis Scott's Debut Album "Rodeo"11,354 Views141 Comments
- Jay Rock's "90059" Dropping Tonight?16,076 Views125 Comments
- Casey Veggies Reveals Tracklist For "Live & Grow"6,316 Views20 Comments
- #TBT: Swizz Beatz-Produced Bangers4,156 Views20 Comments
- Rihanna Models For Dior Magazine4,563 Views19 Comments
- Lil Herb Signs Deal With Cinematic Music Group14,980 Views30 Comments
- Rick Ross Reveals "Black Dollar" Tracklist22,380 Views54 Comments
- 10 Times Rappers Were Banned From Countries8,131 Views16 Comments
- Judge Rules In Favor Of Tom Brady, Lifts 4-Game Suspension3,264 Views0 Comments
- A "Welcome To Death Row" Film Is Being Shopped Around13,085 Views39 Comments
- Janet Jackson Reveals "Unbreakable" Cover Art, Tracklist & Release Date4,400 Views21 Comments
- Migos Annnounce "Back To The Bando"8,604 Views23 Comments
- Gucci Mane To Release Autobiography "Within The Next Year"10,121 Views49 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform At Apple Music Festival5,238 Views26 Comments