CyHi The Prynce continues to roll out music videos from his mixtape Black Hystori Project. After giving us an official music video for "Mandela" he returns today with visuals for the stand-out soulful cut "Guitar Melody."
CyHi The Prynce's latest project, Hystori: Black History Project, featured several tracks that paid homage to historic black heroes, including Coretta Scott King, Huey Newton, Jean-Michel Basquiat and Nelson Mandela.
When we last heard from CyHi the Prynce, he was cruising around college campuses with his Ivy League: Kick Back mixtape early last year. Now, ready to show us what he’s learned, he takes us back to school with Hystori: Black History Project.
CyHi The Prynce has been making waves with his recent releases. He's leaked two visuals off this mixtape, "Napolean" and "Huey" both of which find the MC going hard, plus a smoother cut, "Coretta" which arrived on Valentine's Day.
- DJ Rhettmatic Confirms Dr. Dre X DJ Premier Collab2,585 Views16 Comments
- Chris Brown's Baby Mama Applies For Full Custody Of Their 1-Year Old7,461 Views37 Comments
- Young Thug Pushes Back "Hy!£UN35" Release To September7,446 Views64 Comments
- Eminem Details His Recovery After 2007 Pill Overdose20,312 Views71 Comments
- Rap Industry Recap: July 20154,612 Views8 Comments
- Jay Z's "Magna Carta Holy Grail" Rereleased On Vinyl With Hidden Track 17,377 Views36 Comments
- 10 Essential SBTRKT Tracks3,231 Views8 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Was Arrested For Disorderly Conduct After His Lollapalooza Stunt14,384 Views47 Comments
- Drake Says He Hasn't "Taken A Loss" All Week56,612 Views338 Comments
- Underrated Audio: July 26- August 13,931 Views4 Comments
- Remy Ma Shares Thoughts On One Year Anniversary Of Her Release From Prison6,485 Views12 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: August 1st17,076 Views51 Comments
- Stream Dr. Dre's Full Beats 1 Show, "The Pharmacy" 14,910 Views42 Comments
- 28 Grams: Hip Hop Instagram Recap (July 25-31)7,133 Views8 Comments
- Dr. Dre Says "Detox" Is Scrapped, "Compton: The Soundtrack" Out Next Week57,594 Views245 Comments