We provide you guys with overlooked tracks each week on Underrated Audio, and our Top Tracks feature tells you what's trending on our Top 100 chart, but what is the HNHH staff really listening too? No more sleepless nights wondering what Trevor Smith
Hudson Mohawke has experimented within plenty of different genres, but he hit a sweet spot with his distorted synth brass ensembles on TNGHT, and eventually caught the ear of Kanye West.
With the evolution of producer software, everyone can make beats on their computer. It doesn't take a lot of money or studio time to learn how to chop up samples, loop drum patterns, and create something great.
Did Hudson Mohawke Just Reveal An Update On Kanye's “So Help Me God” Album? [Update: HudMo Confirms It Wasn't Him] Mar 13, 2015 at 10:32am
Well this is interesting, if true. On Thursday night, Kanye’s frequent collaborator & longtime producer, Hudson Mohawke, reportedly took to Snapchat to reveal some information about the physical appearance of the album's CD.
The Roots will be putting on their 8th annual Roots Picnic this coming summer in Philadelphia. They've tapped a dope line-up for this year, with a mix of rap and r'n'b, mainstream and indie, albeit, mostly indie.
Last week, it was announced that a whole host of today's brightest hip-hop stars would be appearing on a massive, collaborative track called "The Rap Monument." Presented by Noisey, the track is set to feature 30 separate rappers, and should be released befor
Have you ever wanted the ability to drag your favorite rappers' faces around a screen while a dope trap/EDM song plays in the background? Well, now you can, thanks to Hudson Mohawke's new interactive video for his star-studded "Chimes" remix.
Back in July, Hudson Mohawke shared a monstrous instrumental track called "Chimes" that failed to make a big splash in the hip-hop world at the time.
Last week, we premiered "So Much Love," a new track from OnCue with production from Hudson Mohawke and Just Blaze, and now we've gotten an official video. Somewhat surprisingly, the upbeat, EDM-influenced track is accompanied by a relatively dark storyline.
Drake's "Nothing Was The Same" Set To Feature Jay Z, Lil Wayne & Hudson Mohawke Aug 16, 2013 at 01:03pm
The thirst for Drake's new album Nothing Was The Same is real. The album arrives on September 17th, and as of yet, we haven't heard many details about who or what to expect on it.
Give Jumanji (Prod by Hudson Mohawke & Nick Hook) a listen - it's a new offering from Azealia Banks. It was dropped on Friday, May 11th, 2012.
How did Hudson Mohawke do on this video? Can you dig it? Check out the latest video from Chris Brown, Chris Brown & Justin Bieber "Behind The Scenes of "Next 2 You"" Video.
- TIDAL Just Sacked Its CEO12,124 Views46 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 11 - April 171,555 Views1 Comment
- 10 Essential Father Tracks4,477 Views13 Comments
- Jeremih Sued Over "Don't Tell 'Em" Artwork9,210 Views20 Comments
- Jordan Brand Gave Nicki Minaj Her Own 'Pink Print' Air Jordans3,305 Views0 Comments
- Ranking The NBA Playoffs Series' From Least To Most Compelling2,082 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 186,611 Views28 Comments
- Curtis Williams & Key! Arrested On Felony Charges10,976 Views28 Comments
- Stream Berner & B-Real's New EP "Prohibition 2"3,805 Views3 Comments
- 140 Bars Or Less: Tweets Of The Week (April 11 - April 17)9,857 Views11 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator, Vic Mensa, T-Pain, More Tapped For Mad Decent Block Party7,093 Views10 Comments
- New Los Angeles Clippers Jerseys Leaked6,222 Views0 Comments
- HNHH Staff Picks Playlist (April 17)4,534 Views18 Comments
- "Barter 6" Is A Mixtape; Young Thug's Debut Album Will Drop In August44,285 Views196 Comments
- 2 Chainz Sued $1.5 Million For Alleged Contract Breach13,589 Views22 Comments
You may also like...
- Kendrick Lamar "King Kunta" BTS Video3,136 Views