Between producing for Kanye West, (arguably) founding the trap-rave genre with Lunice in TNGHT, and being signed to cutting-edge electronic label Warp, Scotland native Hudson Mohawke is a busy man.
Next week, Scottish producer Hudson Mohawke will release Lantern, his first solo full-length since 2009's Butter, but first, he's dropped one last track from it.
We seem to be hitting somewhat of a lull in the album release cycle, with some big drops coming in June and July (Lil Durk, Migos, Frank Ocean), but no huge ones coming in this week or the next (unless we actually do get Chance The Rapper's Donnie Trumpet &
We provide you guys with overlooked tracks each week on Underrated Audio, and our Top Tracks feature tells you what's trending on our Top 100 chart, but what is the HNHH staff really listening too? No more sleepless nights wondering what Trevor Smith
Hudson Mohawke has experimented within plenty of different genres, but he hit a sweet spot with his distorted synth brass ensembles on TNGHT, and eventually caught the ear of Kanye West.
With the evolution of producer software, everyone can make beats on their computer. It doesn't take a lot of money or studio time to learn how to chop up samples, loop drum patterns, and create something great.
Did Hudson Mohawke Just Reveal An Update On Kanye's “So Help Me God” Album? [Update: HudMo Confirms It Wasn't Him] Mar 13, 2015 at 10:32am
Well this is interesting, if true. On Thursday night, Kanye’s frequent collaborator & longtime producer, Hudson Mohawke, reportedly took to Snapchat to reveal some information about the physical appearance of the album's CD.
The Roots will be putting on their 8th annual Roots Picnic this coming summer in Philadelphia. They've tapped a dope line-up for this year, with a mix of rap and r'n'b, mainstream and indie, albeit, mostly indie.
Last week, it was announced that a whole host of today's brightest hip-hop stars would be appearing on a massive, collaborative track called "The Rap Monument." Presented by Noisey, the track is set to feature 30 separate rappers, and should be released befor
Have you ever wanted the ability to drag your favorite rappers' faces around a screen while a dope trap/EDM song plays in the background? Well, now you can, thanks to Hudson Mohawke's new interactive video for his star-studded "Chimes" remix.
Back in July, Hudson Mohawke shared a monstrous instrumental track called "Chimes" that failed to make a big splash in the hip-hop world at the time.
Last week, we premiered "So Much Love," a new track from OnCue with production from Hudson Mohawke and Just Blaze, and now we've gotten an official video. Somewhat surprisingly, the upbeat, EDM-influenced track is accompanied by a relatively dark storyline.
Drake's "Nothing Was The Same" Set To Feature Jay Z, Lil Wayne & Hudson Mohawke Aug 16, 2013 at 01:03pm
The thirst for Drake's new album Nothing Was The Same is real. The album arrives on September 17th, and as of yet, we haven't heard many details about who or what to expect on it.
Give Jumanji (Prod by Hudson Mohawke & Nick Hook) a listen - it's a new offering from Azealia Banks. It was dropped on Friday, May 11th, 2012.
How did Hudson Mohawke do on this video? Can you dig it? Check out the latest video from Chris Brown, Chris Brown & Justin Bieber "Behind The Scenes of "Next 2 You"" Video.
- Kidd Kidd Arrested During XXL Freshman Concert In NYC13,055 Views30 Comments
- Scottie Pippen Says He Was LeBron James Before LeBron James4,623 Views0 Comments
- Review: Miguel's "WILDHEART"12,679 Views23 Comments
- Joell Ortiz Says Slaughterhouse's Album "Glass House" Is Done6,303 Views15 Comments
- Young Thug Says Kanye Bought Him A Pair Of Yeezys From A Reseller On eBay10,151 Views0 Comments
- Review: King Los' "God, Money, War" 11,528 Views101 Comments
- Apple Music Officially Launchs, Pharrell Releases "Freedom" On It11,188 Views58 Comments
- The 10 Craziest Tour Riders In Hip-Hop13,489 Views40 Comments
- A$AP Rocky & Wiz Khalifa Announce European Tour10,019 Views25 Comments
- Online Air Jordan Restock Announced For Today5,264 Views0 Comments
- Top Tracks: June 22 - June 2816,449 Views12 Comments
- The Game Ordered To Pay Nanny $200K24,036 Views50 Comments
- Diddy On His Fall At The BET Awards: "I Busted My Ass!"16,773 Views34 Comments
- Dr. Dre's "The Chronic" Will Be Available To Stream For First Time On Apple Music10,899 Views46 Comments
- Meek Mill's Tour Rider Is Mostly Meat & Alcohol20,875 Views44 Comments