Between producing for Kanye West, (arguably) founding the trap-rave genre with Lunice in TNGHT, and being signed to cutting-edge electronic label Warp, Scotland native Hudson Mohawke is a busy man.
Next week, Scottish producer Hudson Mohawke will release Lantern, his first solo full-length since 2009's Butter, but first, he's dropped one last track from it.
We seem to be hitting somewhat of a lull in the album release cycle, with some big drops coming in June and July (Lil Durk, Migos, Frank Ocean), but no huge ones coming in this week or the next (unless we actually do get Chance The Rapper's Donnie Trumpet &
We provide you guys with overlooked tracks each week on Underrated Audio, and our Top Tracks feature tells you what's trending on our Top 100 chart, but what is the HNHH staff really listening too? No more sleepless nights wondering what Trevor Smith
Hudson Mohawke has experimented within plenty of different genres, but he hit a sweet spot with his distorted synth brass ensembles on TNGHT, and eventually caught the ear of Kanye West.
With the evolution of producer software, everyone can make beats on their computer. It doesn't take a lot of money or studio time to learn how to chop up samples, loop drum patterns, and create something great.
Did Hudson Mohawke Just Reveal An Update On Kanye's “So Help Me God” Album? [Update: HudMo Confirms It Wasn't Him] Mar 13, 2015 at 10:32am
Well this is interesting, if true. On Thursday night, Kanye’s frequent collaborator & longtime producer, Hudson Mohawke, reportedly took to Snapchat to reveal some information about the physical appearance of the album's CD.
The Roots will be putting on their 8th annual Roots Picnic this coming summer in Philadelphia. They've tapped a dope line-up for this year, with a mix of rap and r'n'b, mainstream and indie, albeit, mostly indie.
Last week, it was announced that a whole host of today's brightest hip-hop stars would be appearing on a massive, collaborative track called "The Rap Monument." Presented by Noisey, the track is set to feature 30 separate rappers, and should be released befor
Have you ever wanted the ability to drag your favorite rappers' faces around a screen while a dope trap/EDM song plays in the background? Well, now you can, thanks to Hudson Mohawke's new interactive video for his star-studded "Chimes" remix.
Back in July, Hudson Mohawke shared a monstrous instrumental track called "Chimes" that failed to make a big splash in the hip-hop world at the time.
Last week, we premiered "So Much Love," a new track from OnCue with production from Hudson Mohawke and Just Blaze, and now we've gotten an official video. Somewhat surprisingly, the upbeat, EDM-influenced track is accompanied by a relatively dark storyline.
Drake's "Nothing Was The Same" Set To Feature Jay Z, Lil Wayne & Hudson Mohawke Aug 16, 2013 at 01:03pm
The thirst for Drake's new album Nothing Was The Same is real. The album arrives on September 17th, and as of yet, we haven't heard many details about who or what to expect on it.
Give Jumanji (Prod by Hudson Mohawke & Nick Hook) a listen - it's a new offering from Azealia Banks. It was dropped on Friday, May 11th, 2012.
How did Hudson Mohawke do on this video? Can you dig it? Check out the latest video from Chris Brown, Chris Brown & Justin Bieber "Behind The Scenes of "Next 2 You"" Video.
- Dr. Dre's Beats 1 Radio Show Debuts Today605 Views5 Comments
- Meek Mill Disses Joe Budden Over Comments About His Relationship With Nicki Minaj24,500 Views103 Comments
- Stream Lil Wayne's "Free Weezy Album" On Tidal83,555 Views484 Comments
- Album Cover & Tracklist Revealed For Lil Wayne's "Free Weezy Album"62,253 Views138 Comments
- Joe Budden On Meek Mill's Affection For Nicki Minaj: "I Hate Everything About It"50,576 Views72 Comments
- Run The Jewels Have A Weekly Beats 1 Radio Show & It Starts Tonight1,748 Views3 Comments
- Classic Rotation: D'Angelo's "Brown Sugar"2,524 Views8 Comments
- Young Thug Delays "Slime Season" Mixtape: "Sorry 4 The Wait!"37,189 Views152 Comments
- All-Black Colorway Of The Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost To Release This Fall3,890 Views0 Comments
- Review: Vince Staples' "Summertime '06"10,289 Views65 Comments
- Chris Brown & The Mother Of His Child Go Back & Forth On Instagram29,358 Views67 Comments
- Stream Ghostface Killah & Adrian Younge's "Twelve Reasons To Die II"3,079 Views6 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (June 27 - July 3)6,584 Views6 Comments
- Diddy's Assault Case Rejected By District Attorney8,376 Views18 Comments
- Eminem Debuts Official Video For “Phenomenal” On Apple Music10,828 Views29 Comments
You may also like...