Curren$y treated fans at his sold out concert in Santa Ana, CA to a very pleasant surprise, when he brought out frequent collaborator and fellow weed advocate, Wiz Khalifa. The two performed a cut off their classic joint mixtape How Fly, "Car Service."
For today's throwback track of the day we head back to 2009's How Fly mixtape from Spitta and Wiz Khalifa. At the time it dropped it was highly anticipated, and while the fans always wanted to hear a How Fly 2, it never came to fruition.
- Paul Pierce, Wale Troll Drake Following Wizards' Sweep Of Raptors0 Views0 Comments
- Stream Jarv Dee's "Satellites, Swishers & Spaceships" [Album]892 Views7 Comments
- Someone Already Made A Parody #TidalFacts Twitter Account18,474 Views50 Comments
- Sir Michael Rocks Confirms, The Cool Kids Are Never Coming Back12,016 Views33 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 19 - April 253,646 Views1 Comment
- Killer Mike Had Dinner At The White House & He Documented It All On Social Media9,175 Views21 Comments
- Some Lucky Teen Got Nicki Minaj To Perform At His Bar Mitzvah15,618 Views51 Comments
- Jay Z Defends TIDAL In "Stream Of Consciousness" Twitter Address31,342 Views151 Comments
- Young Thug Heckled & Booed At Show In Louisiana45,713 Views148 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Outkast "Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik"4,266 Views13 Comments
- Tyga Got A Kylie Jenner Tattoo59,592 Views127 Comments
- Lil Wayne's Tour Bus Shot At In Atlanta44,383 Views111 Comments
- Freddie Gibbs Is The Happiest Dad On Earth13,126 Views43 Comments
You may also like...