Who doesn’t love Wiz and Spitta? Now they won’t be the first ones to be lauded for being complex lyricists. But guess what, that’s ok.
Curren$y treated fans at his sold out concert in Santa Ana, CA to a very pleasant surprise, when he brought out frequent collaborator and fellow weed advocate, Wiz Khalifa. The two performed a cut off their classic joint mixtape How Fly, "Car Service."
For today's throwback track of the day we head back to 2009's How Fly mixtape from Spitta and Wiz Khalifa. At the time it dropped it was highly anticipated, and while the fans always wanted to hear a How Fly 2, it never came to fruition.
- The Best Of Kanye West At The 2015 VMAs8,020 Views43 Comments
- Kanye West Announces Presidential Candidacy In Wild VMA Speech38,373 Views167 Comments
- Rick Ross Is Dropping New Music Tomorrow17,418 Views59 Comments
- Stream ProbCause's New Album "Drifters"1,365 Views0 Comments
- 10 Essential PARTYNEXTDOOR Tracks18,854 Views48 Comments
- Big Boi Makes Live Debut As "Big Grams" With Phantogram, Says Album Is "Coming Soon"5,798 Views6 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Kanye West's "Late Registration" 4,972 Views32 Comments
- Jay Z Already Deleted His Instagram Account29,127 Views54 Comments
- MTV VMAs: Top Hip-Hop Moments9,464 Views31 Comments
- Police Sketch Bears Strange Resemblance To T.I., According To Twitter27,853 Views60 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: August 2910,769 Views64 Comments
- Jay Z Caved And Got An Instagram Account27,166 Views53 Comments
- J Cole Brings Out Jay-Z, Big Sean, & Drake In Fayetteville58,352 Views70 Comments
- Kanye West To Perform "808s & Heartbreak" In Its Entirety In LA19,369 Views32 Comments
- 28 Grams: Hip Hop Instagram Recap (August 22-28)7,215 Views26 Comments
You may also like...
- Styles P "Other" Video528 Views