Who doesn’t love Wiz and Spitta? Now they won’t be the first ones to be lauded for being complex lyricists. But guess what, that’s ok.
Curren$y treated fans at his sold out concert in Santa Ana, CA to a very pleasant surprise, when he brought out frequent collaborator and fellow weed advocate, Wiz Khalifa. The two performed a cut off their classic joint mixtape How Fly, "Car Service."
For today's throwback track of the day we head back to 2009's How Fly mixtape from Spitta and Wiz Khalifa. At the time it dropped it was highly anticipated, and while the fans always wanted to hear a How Fly 2, it never came to fruition.
- Kendrick Lamar Covers Ebony Magazine4,774 Views35 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 16 - 22)5,477 Views10 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Releases "The Night Is Still Young" Video Exclusively On TIDAL10,129 Views51 Comments
- 50 Cent Sues Rick Ross For Allegedly Leaking His Own Baby Mama's Sex Tape23,726 Views53 Comments
- The Atlanta Hawks Are Begging Lil B To Show Mercy On Them5,708 Views0 Comments
- T'yanna Wallace Answers Questions From Biggie Fans4,924 Views9 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (May 22)1,818 Views1 Comment
- Eminem To Executive Produce "Southpaw" Soundtrack4,604 Views24 Comments
- French Montana Decries "Hateful Speech" Surrounding Chinx's Death28,272 Views54 Comments
- James Harden Has Been Cursed By Lil B The Based God6,864 Views0 Comments
- Fabolous Announces "Friday Night Freestyles" Mixtape14,997 Views53 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa Announces Sequel To "Rolling Papers" Album35,559 Views152 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Says Jay Z Collaboration Is Dropping Soon12,505 Views62 Comments
- Beanie Sigel Wants To Collaborate With Jay Z Again7,772 Views28 Comments
- The Weeknd & Drake Score MMVA Nominations7,817 Views17 Comments