Who doesn’t love Wiz and Spitta? Now they won’t be the first ones to be lauded for being complex lyricists. But guess what, that’s ok.
Curren$y treated fans at his sold out concert in Santa Ana, CA to a very pleasant surprise, when he brought out frequent collaborator and fellow weed advocate, Wiz Khalifa. The two performed a cut off their classic joint mixtape How Fly, "Car Service."
For today's throwback track of the day we head back to 2009's How Fly mixtape from Spitta and Wiz Khalifa. At the time it dropped it was highly anticipated, and while the fans always wanted to hear a How Fly 2, it never came to fruition.
- First Week Sales Projections For Jadakiss' "Top 5 Dead Or Alive"1 View0 Comments
- Boosie Badazz Says He Has Kidney Cancer, Later Deletes Caption6,896 Views39 Comments
- Young Thug & Rihanna Hit The Studio Together5,491 Views49 Comments
- Erykah Badu Shares "But You Caint Use My Phone" Cover Art & Tracklist3,146 Views13 Comments
- Former Cowboys Running Back Arrested For Assaulting A Law Officer At A Casino2,598 Views0 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Countersued By Former Label3,608 Views25 Comments
- Golden State Warriors Set NBA Record For Best Start To A Season1,522 Views0 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Believes Race Played Role In His Overseas Bans3,356 Views21 Comments
- Vic Mensa Joins Chicago Protests Following Police Killing Of Laquan McDonald6,758 Views44 Comments
- Someone Bought That Secret Wu-Tang Album For "Millions"18,941 Views76 Comments
- ASAP Ferg Talks "Huge Smash Song" With Future, Recording For A Week With 4016,988 Views71 Comments
- YG Covers FADER, Opens Up About Night He Was Shot9,530 Views39 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Pusha T's "Darkest Before Dawn"13,992 Views70 Comments
- A Look Inside Mark Wahlberg's $100,000 Sneaker Collection4,173 Views0 Comments
- Pusha T's "King Push" Slated For Spring 2016, Wants To Release "Cruel Summer 2"10,326 Views40 Comments