Who doesn’t love Wiz and Spitta? Now they won’t be the first ones to be lauded for being complex lyricists. But guess what, that’s ok.
Curren$y treated fans at his sold out concert in Santa Ana, CA to a very pleasant surprise, when he brought out frequent collaborator and fellow weed advocate, Wiz Khalifa. The two performed a cut off their classic joint mixtape How Fly, "Car Service."
For today's throwback track of the day we head back to 2009's How Fly mixtape from Spitta and Wiz Khalifa. At the time it dropped it was highly anticipated, and while the fans always wanted to hear a How Fly 2, it never came to fruition.
- Charts Don't Lie: July 4th4,047 Views12 Comments
- Freddie Gibbs Previews New Gucci Mane Collab, Says New Album "On The Way"2,600 Views13 Comments
- Fans Trash Nightclub After Boosie Badazz No-Show3,891 Views13 Comments
- 10 Essential Baauer Tracks3,313 Views1 Comment
- 50 Cent Covers Muscle & Fitness For His 40th Birthday5,337 Views24 Comments
- Kid Cudi Says "Speedin' Bullet To Heaven" Is 98% Done, Single Out This Month6,513 Views37 Comments
- Will Smith Reveals He's Been Working With Drake On Jaden Smith's Beats 1 Radio Show14,713 Views28 Comments
- Dr. Dre's Beats 1 Radio Show Debuts Today5,577 Views11 Comments
- Meek Mill Disses Joe Budden Over Comments About His Relationship With Nicki Minaj56,222 Views228 Comments
- Stream Lil Wayne's "Free Weezy Album" On Tidal134,007 Views784 Comments
- Album Cover & Tracklist Revealed For Lil Wayne's "Free Weezy Album"74,314 Views144 Comments
- Joe Budden On Meek Mill's Affection For Nicki Minaj: "I Hate Everything About It"62,347 Views83 Comments
- Run The Jewels Have A Weekly Beats 1 Radio Show & It Starts Tonight2,136 Views3 Comments
- Classic Rotation: D'Angelo's "Brown Sugar"2,906 Views9 Comments
- Young Thug Delays "Slime Season" Mixtape: "Sorry 4 The Wait!"47,175 Views166 Comments