Those lucky enough to be at Austin City Limits last night (Oct. 3) got to see Drake bring out Future to perform tracks off their recent joint album, What a Time to Be Alive, live for the first time.
Drake Announces OVO's Houston Appreciation Weekend [Update: Dates Announced] Apr 13, 2014 at 08:11pm
Just the other week Drake stirred things up with the announcement of his headliners for OVO Fest, unsurprisingly, it was both OutKast and Drizzy. The OVO Fest went on to sell out tickets within two minutes of the tickets going live.
Over the course of his career, Travi$ Scott has often been accused of copying others' styles, whether those of Kid Cudi or his mentor, Kanye West, or more recently, Atlanta's trap rappers.
Sauce Walka Calls Out Drake For Houston Appreciation Weekend, Drake Responds May 25, 2015 at 01:12pm
As many people noticed, Drake's Houston Appreciation Weekend line-up and appearances contained a surprising lack of Houston-bred artists.
This sounds like an unexpected collab -- Meek Mill and the Sauce Twinz -- though maybe it shouldn't be, as both Meek and one half of the Twinz, Sauce Walka, have beef with Drake.
Drake had a pretty big weekend, with his second annual Houston Appreciation event going down (on top of which, a few songs sprung a leak onto the web). We've already seen a few photos from HAW, and now we've got footage from Drake's inaugural&nb
Drake's annual Houston Appreciation Weekend closed out last night, and while it's received some criticism from the local scene, Drake certainly garnered a warm reception at his final performance.
Drake has never been shy about expressing his gratitude towards Houston, Texas. With his own Houston Appreciation Weekend kicking off today, Drizzy has always made it clear that H-Town is his second home. And to re-pay the respect, Mayor Annise D.
Houston legend Trae tha Truth has been teasing us in the lead up to Tha Truth with such well-titled bangers as "Tricken Every Car I Get" feat. Future & Boosie and "I Don't Give A Fuck" feat. Rick Ross.
As we learned last week, Drake and the OVO squad will be making "Houston Appreciation Weekend" an annual thing, and with the 2015 edition kicking off on Thursday, they've shared a schedule of events.
Never need much of a reason to insult Dwight Howard, Shaq put him on blast after he left the Los Angeles Lakers to join the Houston Rockets, saying “not a whole lot of people can handle being under the bright lights,” and adding, “I think it was a safe m
One day ahead of schedule, Paul Wall blesses us with his new album Slab God, his homage to Houston car culture. Given the strength of the three singles Wall has dropped so far -- all delivered with his signature Southern slang and funk/soul-insp
Yesterday (May 19), Drake announced the schedule for the second annual OVO-run Houston Appreciation Weekend (HAW), which kicks off tomorrow (May 21) with a Bun B tribute event and ends Sunday (May 24) with a Drizzy/Future "Jungle" show and a Boosie Badazz afte
Houston is a well-known hip-hop hub, and that's largely due to the music of DJ Screw. By pioneering the chopped and screwed remixing method, Screw is one of the first dudes to make really slow rap music cool.
The most coveted free agent this summer, Dwight Howard, has narrowed down his search and is strongly considering the Houston Rockets, Dallas Mavericks, or returning to the Lakers, with the Warriors having an outside shot at landing the big man. Over the week
- Eminem Writes Essay On The Genius Of Tupac2,009 Views24 Comments
- Karrueche Tran Says Dating Chris Brown Has Made It Harder To Get Work8,662 Views54 Comments
- #TBT: Tech N9ne's Early Singles1,669 Views17 Comments
- GoldLink Announces Debut Album, Shares First Single2,366 Views12 Comments
- Quiz: How Well Do You Know The Game's "The Documentary"?4,294 Views25 Comments
- First Look At The Toronto Raptors' 'OVO' Alternate Jersey For This Season2,424 Views0 Comments
- N.W.A. & Janet Jackson Nominated For Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame1,933 Views23 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa's "See You Again" Becomes First Rap Video To Hit 1 Billion Views14,777 Views117 Comments
- Vince Staples & Mac Miller Discuss White Rappers & How They Fit Into Hip-Hop11,761 Views72 Comments
- BeatKing Reveals "3 Weeks" Tracklist, Artwork & Release Date2,490 Views9 Comments
- Rihanna's New Album Title & Cover Art Revealed24,396 Views96 Comments
- Rihanna Is Revealing Details Of Her New Album At An L.A. Gallery Right Now10,584 Views24 Comments
- Travis Scott On Ferguson: "I Don't Get Involved In Political Sh*t"21,555 Views197 Comments
You may also like...
- Paul Wall Plays "This Or That"1,068 Views