Slaughterhouse recently shared their contribution to the "Southpaw" soundtrack, "R.N.S.," and with Joell Ortiz saying that the group's new album is finished being recorded, the four-piece paid a well-timed visit to Hot 97's Ebro In The Morning.
Future came out to NYC yesterday to perform at The Highline Ballroom as a part of his 4-stop "Salute The Fans" DS2 Tour. He found time to stop by the Hot 97 offices for an appearance on The Funkmaster Flex Show.
After hitting up the Breakfast Club to share his own perspective on his sub-par first week sales for his debut, Major Without A Deal, the New York rapper intent on bringing 2000s rap back visited HOT 97's Ebro In The Morning.
As we lead up to Vince Staples' debut project, Summertime '06, the rapper has been keeping his name active across the web.
This week marks the release of Raekwon's sixth solo studio album, F.I.L.A. (Fly International Luxurious Art), and to celebrate, he was on Hot 97 to give us all the low-down on the project, as well as discuss some other stuff.
Father's audience has been growing steadily with every release, and as one of the more promising young artists in the game, he landed a spot on Peter Rosenberg's up-and-comer showcase, Real Late.
Bobby Shmurda's career has been put on hold while he remains locked up and deals with his legal drama. News has been circulating that Shmurda was moved to Protective Custody inside, which Shmurda confirmed on a phone call to Hot 97.
To promote their upcoming Fan Of A Fan 2 album which drops Tuesday, Tyga and Chris Brown made their way by the Hot 97 studios on Friday evening and chopped it up with the station’s newcomer, Nessa Nitty.
Funk Flex's name recently graced headlines when he went on a seemingly unprovoked radio rant against Jay Z and his "Life + Times" blog. Following that rant, reports began to circulate that Hov was looking to buy Hot 97.
Ty Dolla $ign is a busy man these days. Coming out of the highly collaborative L.A. scene, Ty has certainly cut his teeth as a songwriter over the last few years, but as his profile rises as a solo artist, there's a higher demand for his work now than ever.
- Michael Jordan's Space Jam Jersey Is Going Up For Auction For $10,000239 Views0 Comments
- Rap Industry Recap: August 2015498 Views3 Comments
- Kanye West, ASAP Rocky, The Weeknd, Pusha T Star In New Alexander Wang Campaign4,097 Views23 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Opens Up About Being Banned From The UK3,142 Views18 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform On SNL998 Views16 Comments
- Five Things We Want From Rick Ross' "Black Dollar"4,951 Views35 Comments
- Kevin Gates Could Be Charged For Kicking A Female Fan In Florida5,446 Views63 Comments
- Chris Brown Is Being Sued By A Fan Who Was Injured At His Show3,617 Views16 Comments
- Top-8 September Sneaker Releases To Watch For1,608 Views0 Comments
- Powerhouse 2015 Line-Up Includes Kendrick Lamar, Big Sean, Future & More6,849 Views51 Comments
- De La Soul Recruit Usher, Snoop Dogg, 2 Chainz, Pete Rock & More For New Album3,631 Views8 Comments
- Rick Ross Dropping New Music With The Dream Tomorrow10,449 Views32 Comments
- The White House Responds To Kanye West's Presidency Bid67,997 Views126 Comments
- Review: The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness"33,282 Views126 Comments
- Lupe Fiasco Collecting Fans' Copies Of "Lasers" So He Can Destroy Them27,216 Views79 Comments