This week marks the release of Raekwon's sixth solo studio album, F.I.L.A. (Fly International Luxurious Art), and to celebrate, he was on Hot 97 to give us all the low-down on the project, as well as discuss some other stuff.
Father's audience has been growing steadily with every release, and as one of the more promising young artists in the game, he landed a spot on Peter Rosenberg's up-and-comer showcase, Real Late.
Bobby Shmurda's career has been put on hold while he remains locked up and deals with his legal drama. News has been circulating that Shmurda was moved to Protective Custody inside, which Shmurda confirmed on a phone call to Hot 97.
To promote their upcoming Fan Of A Fan 2 album which drops Tuesday, Tyga and Chris Brown made their way by the Hot 97 studios on Friday evening and chopped it up with the station’s newcomer, Nessa Nitty.
Funk Flex's name recently graced headlines when he went on a seemingly unprovoked radio rant against Jay Z and his "Life + Times" blog. Following that rant, reports began to circulate that Hov was looking to buy Hot 97.
Ty Dolla $ign is a busy man these days. Coming out of the highly collaborative L.A. scene, Ty has certainly cut his teeth as a songwriter over the last few years, but as his profile rises as a solo artist, there's a higher demand for his work now than ever.
You may not recognize the face, but you know the producer tag. Sonny Digital, who just received a Grammy nod for his work on iLoveMakonnen's "Tuesday," has been making hits since 2011, when YC and Future's "Racks" first broke out.
YG and DJ Mustard had My Krazy Life fans worried when a back-and-forth on Instragam suggested they may have had a falling out. Thankfully, only a couple days later the two were pictured together ready to get back on their grind.
Azealia Banks has always been known as someone who wears her heart on her sleeve and never holds back strong opinions, and that reputation followed her to Hot 97, where she sat down for an interview this morning.
In addition to stopping Power 105.1's The Breakfast Club this morning, Sean Don also hit up Hot 97 to talk to Ebro and Laura Stylez. Opening the discussion by talking about Ariana Grande, Sean Don wasn't too open about it, but assured us everything is good.
We've seen Chris Brown's graffiti creations on his Instagram, some of which have even got him in trouble with the law. The singer decided to put his talent on full view by painting something live for Hot 97 at their studio in New York.
- ASAP Rocky Is Given Acid By Makonnen, Proceeds To Have Sex With Nine Women9,316 Views23 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Shoots "Alright" Video In The Bay4,157 Views21 Comments
- Juicy J Rushed To Hospital In San Francisco15,548 Views37 Comments
- Lil B To Deliver Lecture At UCLA This Thursday3,313 Views19 Comments
- New Akon-Led Initiative Aims To Bring 600 Million Africans Electricity7,887 Views54 Comments
- See Photos From Drake's Houston Appreciation Weekend11,360 Views16 Comments
- Los Angeles Lakers GM Says Next Year Will Be Kobe Bryant's Final Season3,860 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: May 2315,711 Views19 Comments
- Must-Hear Instrumental Hip Hop Albums7,299 Views15 Comments
- Allen Iverson Addresses Strip Club Rumors On Hot 974,611 Views0 Comments
- Listen To Three New Drake Songs134,021 Views204 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Covers Ebony Magazine10,007 Views45 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 16 - 22)7,860 Views13 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Releases "The Night Is Still Young" Video Exclusively On TIDAL14,709 Views63 Comments
- 50 Cent Sues Rick Ross For Allegedly Leaking His Own Baby Mama's Sex Tape34,160 Views70 Comments
You may also like...
- André DeSaint "Work For Me" Video815 Views