Father's audience has been growing steadily with every release, and as one of the more promising young artists in the game, he landed a spot on Peter Rosenberg's up-and-comer showcase, Real Late.
Bobby Shmurda's career has been put on hold while he remains locked up and deals with his legal drama. News has been circulating that Shmurda was moved to Protective Custody inside, which Shmurda confirmed on a phone call to Hot 97.
To promote their upcoming Fan Of A Fan 2 album which drops Tuesday, Tyga and Chris Brown made their way by the Hot 97 studios on Friday evening and chopped it up with the station’s newcomer, Nessa Nitty.
Funk Flex's name recently graced headlines when he went on a seemingly unprovoked radio rant against Jay Z and his "Life + Times" blog. Following that rant, reports began to circulate that Hov was looking to buy Hot 97.
Ty Dolla $ign is a busy man these days. Coming out of the highly collaborative L.A. scene, Ty has certainly cut his teeth as a songwriter over the last few years, but as his profile rises as a solo artist, there's a higher demand for his work now than ever.
You may not recognize the face, but you know the producer tag. Sonny Digital, who just received a Grammy nod for his work on iLoveMakonnen's "Tuesday," has been making hits since 2011, when YC and Future's "Racks" first broke out.
YG and DJ Mustard had My Krazy Life fans worried when a back-and-forth on Instragam suggested they may have had a falling out. Thankfully, only a couple days later the two were pictured together ready to get back on their grind.
Azealia Banks has always been known as someone who wears her heart on her sleeve and never holds back strong opinions, and that reputation followed her to Hot 97, where she sat down for an interview this morning.
In addition to stopping Power 105.1's The Breakfast Club this morning, Sean Don also hit up Hot 97 to talk to Ebro and Laura Stylez. Opening the discussion by talking about Ariana Grande, Sean Don wasn't too open about it, but assured us everything is good.
We've seen Chris Brown's graffiti creations on his Instagram, some of which have even got him in trouble with the law. The singer decided to put his talent on full view by painting something live for Hot 97 at their studio in New York.
iLoveMakonnen made his first major breakthrough when Drake decided to hop on his buzzing "Tuesday" record, later signing the Atlanta singer to his OVO imprint.
In addition to visiting The Breakfast Club the other day, Rick Ross stopped by Hot 97 to talk to Laura Stylez. The Bawse spoke on why he decided to drop his album just eight months after Mastermind, his weight loss and getting Khaled on the RossFit tip.
- 21 Rappers That Were Influenced By Nas' "Illmatic"1,617 Views18 Comments
- Gucci Mane Announces Upcoming Album With Diplo2,416 Views18 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Settles 2013 Assault Case2,578 Views4 Comments
- Quavo & Offset Of Migos Arrested During Concert At Georgia Southern University20,146 Views48 Comments
- The Weeknd Brings Out Kanye West At Coachella9,460 Views31 Comments
- Victim in Suge Knight Hit-And-Run Incident Blames Self For Terry Carter's Death12,848 Views40 Comments
- TIDAL Just Sacked Its CEO39,649 Views93 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 11 - April 173,373 Views1 Comment
- 10 Essential Father Tracks6,863 Views16 Comments
- Jeremih Sued Over "Don't Tell 'Em" Artwork13,742 Views28 Comments
- Jordan Brand Gave Nicki Minaj Her Own 'Pink Print' Air Jordans4,259 Views0 Comments
- Ranking The NBA Playoffs Series' From Least To Most Compelling2,750 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 189,361 Views29 Comments
- Curtis Williams & Key! Arrested On Felony Charges12,966 Views28 Comments
- Stream Berner & B-Real's New EP "Prohibition 2"4,792 Views3 Comments
You may also like...
- Told Y'all474 Views