Slaughterhouse recently shared their contribution to the "Southpaw" soundtrack, "R.N.S.," and with Joell Ortiz saying that the group's new album is finished being recorded, the four-piece paid a well-timed visit to Hot 97's Ebro In The Morning.
Future came out to NYC yesterday to perform at The Highline Ballroom as a part of his 4-stop "Salute The Fans" DS2 Tour. He found time to stop by the Hot 97 offices for an appearance on The Funkmaster Flex Show.
After hitting up the Breakfast Club to share his own perspective on his sub-par first week sales for his debut, Major Without A Deal, the New York rapper intent on bringing 2000s rap back visited HOT 97's Ebro In The Morning.
As we lead up to Vince Staples' debut project, Summertime '06, the rapper has been keeping his name active across the web.
This week marks the release of Raekwon's sixth solo studio album, F.I.L.A. (Fly International Luxurious Art), and to celebrate, he was on Hot 97 to give us all the low-down on the project, as well as discuss some other stuff.
Father's audience has been growing steadily with every release, and as one of the more promising young artists in the game, he landed a spot on Peter Rosenberg's up-and-comer showcase, Real Late.
Bobby Shmurda's career has been put on hold while he remains locked up and deals with his legal drama. News has been circulating that Shmurda was moved to Protective Custody inside, which Shmurda confirmed on a phone call to Hot 97.
To promote their upcoming Fan Of A Fan 2 album which drops Tuesday, Tyga and Chris Brown made their way by the Hot 97 studios on Friday evening and chopped it up with the station’s newcomer, Nessa Nitty.
Funk Flex's name recently graced headlines when he went on a seemingly unprovoked radio rant against Jay Z and his "Life + Times" blog. Following that rant, reports began to circulate that Hov was looking to buy Hot 97.
Ty Dolla $ign is a busy man these days. Coming out of the highly collaborative L.A. scene, Ty has certainly cut his teeth as a songwriter over the last few years, but as his profile rises as a solo artist, there's a higher demand for his work now than ever.
You may not recognize the face, but you know the producer tag. Sonny Digital, who just received a Grammy nod for his work on iLoveMakonnen's "Tuesday," has been making hits since 2011, when YC and Future's "Racks" first broke out.
- 50 Cent On Jay Z: "There's No L On His Record"7,845 Views36 Comments
- Top Tracks: July 20- July 261,851 Views5 Comments
- Tyler The Creator Says He's Banned From Australia 5,927 Views42 Comments
- Hip Hop Reacts To The Death Of Bobbi Kristina Brown4,380 Views14 Comments
- 5 Dope Tracks From Episode 2 Of OVO Sound Radio15,758 Views20 Comments
- Danny Brown Weighs In On Meek Mill & Drake's Ghostwriting Controversy20,590 Views87 Comments
- Will Smith & Jay Z To Executive Produce HBO Mini-Series5,038 Views10 Comments
- Drake's OVO Air Jordans Rank As The Most Valuable Sneaker Of The Second Quarter3,024 Views0 Comments
- The 10 Best Diss Tracks Of The 2010s19,810 Views119 Comments
- Ice-T & Coco Are Expecting Their First Child Together4,698 Views21 Comments
- The Weeknd Speaks On "Beauty Behind The Madness" In NY Times Profile7,738 Views29 Comments
- Joe Jackson Has Reportedly Suffered A Stroke2,998 Views24 Comments
- Top-15 Nike Kobe X Elite Low iDs On Instagram1,216 Views0 Comments
- Stream Gunplay's Debut Album "Living Legend"4,381 Views19 Comments
- Styles P Opens Up About His Daughter's Suicide23,715 Views58 Comments