Slaughterhouse recently shared their contribution to the "Southpaw" soundtrack, "R.N.S.," and with Joell Ortiz saying that the group's new album is finished being recorded, the four-piece paid a well-timed visit to Hot 97's Ebro In The Morning.
Future came out to NYC yesterday to perform at The Highline Ballroom as a part of his 4-stop "Salute The Fans" DS2 Tour. He found time to stop by the Hot 97 offices for an appearance on The Funkmaster Flex Show.
After hitting up the Breakfast Club to share his own perspective on his sub-par first week sales for his debut, Major Without A Deal, the New York rapper intent on bringing 2000s rap back visited HOT 97's Ebro In The Morning.
As we lead up to Vince Staples' debut project, Summertime '06, the rapper has been keeping his name active across the web.
This week marks the release of Raekwon's sixth solo studio album, F.I.L.A. (Fly International Luxurious Art), and to celebrate, he was on Hot 97 to give us all the low-down on the project, as well as discuss some other stuff.
Father's audience has been growing steadily with every release, and as one of the more promising young artists in the game, he landed a spot on Peter Rosenberg's up-and-comer showcase, Real Late.
Bobby Shmurda's career has been put on hold while he remains locked up and deals with his legal drama. News has been circulating that Shmurda was moved to Protective Custody inside, which Shmurda confirmed on a phone call to Hot 97.
To promote their upcoming Fan Of A Fan 2 album which drops Tuesday, Tyga and Chris Brown made their way by the Hot 97 studios on Friday evening and chopped it up with the station’s newcomer, Nessa Nitty.
Funk Flex's name recently graced headlines when he went on a seemingly unprovoked radio rant against Jay Z and his "Life + Times" blog. Following that rant, reports began to circulate that Hov was looking to buy Hot 97.
Ty Dolla $ign is a busy man these days. Coming out of the highly collaborative L.A. scene, Ty has certainly cut his teeth as a songwriter over the last few years, but as his profile rises as a solo artist, there's a higher demand for his work now than ever.
You may not recognize the face, but you know the producer tag. Sonny Digital, who just received a Grammy nod for his work on iLoveMakonnen's "Tuesday," has been making hits since 2011, when YC and Future's "Racks" first broke out.
- Stream Dr. Dre's Full Beats 1 Show, "The Pharmacy" 3,564 Views23 Comments
- 28 Grams: Hip Hop Instagram Recap (July 25-31)3,146 Views6 Comments
- Dr. Dre Says "Detox" Is Scrapped, "Compton: The Soundtrack" Out Next Week28,969 Views153 Comments
- Floyd Mayweather Debuts His First Signature Sneaker4,839 Views0 Comments
- Toronto Rapper Redway Reportedly Killed In Car Crash14,041 Views44 Comments
- Travi$ Scott's Lollapalooza Set Cut After He Told Fans To Jump The Barricade21,648 Views45 Comments
- Fetty Wap Reportedly Walked Out On An Olive Garden Bill15,555 Views52 Comments
- Snoop Dogg's Money Seized After Attempting To Travel With $400k In Cash16,864 Views34 Comments
- WWE Reportedly "Looking Into" Meek Mill's Use Of The Undertaker's Entrance Music46,159 Views217 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Raekwon "Only Built 4 Cuban Linx"3,380 Views11 Comments
- Andre 3000 Joins Cast Of ABC’s “American Crime” Series4,513 Views16 Comments
- Azealia Banks Adds Her Two Cents To The Meek Mill & Drake Debate53,460 Views161 Comments
- 140 Bars: Top Tweets Of The Week (July 25 - 31)9,852 Views1 Comment
- Top-5 August Sneaker Releases To Watch For3,495 Views0 Comments
- Meek Mill Is Charlamagne's "Donkey Of The Day"50,701 Views128 Comments