Slaughterhouse recently shared their contribution to the "Southpaw" soundtrack, "R.N.S.," and with Joell Ortiz saying that the group's new album is finished being recorded, the four-piece paid a well-timed visit to Hot 97's Ebro In The Morning.
Future came out to NYC yesterday to perform at The Highline Ballroom as a part of his 4-stop "Salute The Fans" DS2 Tour. He found time to stop by the Hot 97 offices for an appearance on The Funkmaster Flex Show.
After hitting up the Breakfast Club to share his own perspective on his sub-par first week sales for his debut, Major Without A Deal, the New York rapper intent on bringing 2000s rap back visited HOT 97's Ebro In The Morning.
As we lead up to Vince Staples' debut project, Summertime '06, the rapper has been keeping his name active across the web.
This week marks the release of Raekwon's sixth solo studio album, F.I.L.A. (Fly International Luxurious Art), and to celebrate, he was on Hot 97 to give us all the low-down on the project, as well as discuss some other stuff.
Father's audience has been growing steadily with every release, and as one of the more promising young artists in the game, he landed a spot on Peter Rosenberg's up-and-comer showcase, Real Late.
Bobby Shmurda's career has been put on hold while he remains locked up and deals with his legal drama. News has been circulating that Shmurda was moved to Protective Custody inside, which Shmurda confirmed on a phone call to Hot 97.
To promote their upcoming Fan Of A Fan 2 album which drops Tuesday, Tyga and Chris Brown made their way by the Hot 97 studios on Friday evening and chopped it up with the station’s newcomer, Nessa Nitty.
Funk Flex's name recently graced headlines when he went on a seemingly unprovoked radio rant against Jay Z and his "Life + Times" blog. Following that rant, reports began to circulate that Hov was looking to buy Hot 97.
Ty Dolla $ign is a busy man these days. Coming out of the highly collaborative L.A. scene, Ty has certainly cut his teeth as a songwriter over the last few years, but as his profile rises as a solo artist, there's a higher demand for his work now than ever.
- Stream Lil Wayne's "Lil Weezyana Fest" On Tidal7,623 Views43 Comments
- Shy Glizzy & Zaytoven Announce New Mixtape "For Trappers Only"3,909 Views15 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness"15,008 Views70 Comments
- Ticket Giveaway: Mick Jenkins' "Wave[s]" Tour1,290 Views5 Comments
- The Game Reveals "The Documentary 2" Cover & Release Date35,969 Views183 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (August 28)1,340 Views3 Comments
- Young Buck Not Going To Jail Over Faked Drug Test3,647 Views21 Comments
- Toro Y Moi Drops Surprise Album "Samantha"4,091 Views16 Comments
- The People Behind The Madness8,935 Views13 Comments
- French Montana "Mac And Cheese: The Album" Release Date Revealed8,493 Views45 Comments
- 3 Takeaways From Jay Rock's "90059" Listening Party8,811 Views43 Comments
- Miami Heat Owner Hints At Possible 'South Beach' Inspired Jerseys For Next Season2,597 Views0 Comments
- Omarion Enlists Nic Nac, James Fauntleroy & More For "Reasons"5,228 Views17 Comments
- Top 5 Lil Wayne Verses On Hot Boys' Songs8,367 Views27 Comments
- Kirk Knight Announces Debut Album, "Late Knight Special"3,273 Views14 Comments