This week marks the release of Raekwon's sixth solo studio album, F.I.L.A. (Fly International Luxurious Art), and to celebrate, he was on Hot 97 to give us all the low-down on the project, as well as discuss some other stuff.
Father's audience has been growing steadily with every release, and as one of the more promising young artists in the game, he landed a spot on Peter Rosenberg's up-and-comer showcase, Real Late.
Bobby Shmurda's career has been put on hold while he remains locked up and deals with his legal drama. News has been circulating that Shmurda was moved to Protective Custody inside, which Shmurda confirmed on a phone call to Hot 97.
To promote their upcoming Fan Of A Fan 2 album which drops Tuesday, Tyga and Chris Brown made their way by the Hot 97 studios on Friday evening and chopped it up with the station’s newcomer, Nessa Nitty.
Funk Flex's name recently graced headlines when he went on a seemingly unprovoked radio rant against Jay Z and his "Life + Times" blog. Following that rant, reports began to circulate that Hov was looking to buy Hot 97.
Ty Dolla $ign is a busy man these days. Coming out of the highly collaborative L.A. scene, Ty has certainly cut his teeth as a songwriter over the last few years, but as his profile rises as a solo artist, there's a higher demand for his work now than ever.
You may not recognize the face, but you know the producer tag. Sonny Digital, who just received a Grammy nod for his work on iLoveMakonnen's "Tuesday," has been making hits since 2011, when YC and Future's "Racks" first broke out.
YG and DJ Mustard had My Krazy Life fans worried when a back-and-forth on Instragam suggested they may have had a falling out. Thankfully, only a couple days later the two were pictured together ready to get back on their grind.
Azealia Banks has always been known as someone who wears her heart on her sleeve and never holds back strong opinions, and that reputation followed her to Hot 97, where she sat down for an interview this morning.
In addition to stopping Power 105.1's The Breakfast Club this morning, Sean Don also hit up Hot 97 to talk to Ebro and Laura Stylez. Opening the discussion by talking about Ariana Grande, Sean Don wasn't too open about it, but assured us everything is good.
We've seen Chris Brown's graffiti creations on his Instagram, some of which have even got him in trouble with the law. The singer decided to put his talent on full view by painting something live for Hot 97 at their studio in New York.
- Action Bronson's Public NXNE Performance Cancelled Following Misogyny Criticism3,542 Views22 Comments
- Nicki Minaj "Demands" Orgasms, Advises Women To Do The Same16,039 Views53 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 23 - 29)3,181 Views4 Comments
- The #SausageMovement Doesn't Appreciate Lil Mama's New Song10,388 Views37 Comments
- President Obama's 'MTM' Air Jordan Pack Officially Revealed2,533 Views0 Comments
- Iggy Azalea Cancels Entire "Great Escape" Tour11,961 Views56 Comments
- "SURF" Got You Feeling Like What? Fans Rejoice On Twitter7,981 Views43 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Says He Wanted To Re-Do His Verse On "M'$" After Hearing Lil Wayne's19,106 Views49 Comments
- Allen Iverson Announces Multi-Year Partnership With Stance Socks2,395 Views0 Comments
- Beyoncé's Albums Could Potentially Be Stripped From Tidal10,047 Views17 Comments
- Staff Picks (May 29)1,312 Views2 Comments
- Samples Of The Week: A$AP Rocky Edition4,914 Views4 Comments
- Suspect In Lil Wayne Bus Shooting May Be Affiliated With Young Thug15,255 Views74 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (May 29)2,315 Views0 Comments
- Jay Z Put On Blast For All-White TIDAL Staff13,546 Views118 Comments