Slaughterhouse recently shared their contribution to the "Southpaw" soundtrack, "R.N.S.," and with Joell Ortiz saying that the group's new album is finished being recorded, the four-piece paid a well-timed visit to Hot 97's Ebro In The Morning.
Future came out to NYC yesterday to perform at The Highline Ballroom as a part of his 4-stop "Salute The Fans" DS2 Tour. He found time to stop by the Hot 97 offices for an appearance on The Funkmaster Flex Show.
After hitting up the Breakfast Club to share his own perspective on his sub-par first week sales for his debut, Major Without A Deal, the New York rapper intent on bringing 2000s rap back visited HOT 97's Ebro In The Morning.
As we lead up to Vince Staples' debut project, Summertime '06, the rapper has been keeping his name active across the web.
This week marks the release of Raekwon's sixth solo studio album, F.I.L.A. (Fly International Luxurious Art), and to celebrate, he was on Hot 97 to give us all the low-down on the project, as well as discuss some other stuff.
Father's audience has been growing steadily with every release, and as one of the more promising young artists in the game, he landed a spot on Peter Rosenberg's up-and-comer showcase, Real Late.
Bobby Shmurda's career has been put on hold while he remains locked up and deals with his legal drama. News has been circulating that Shmurda was moved to Protective Custody inside, which Shmurda confirmed on a phone call to Hot 97.
To promote their upcoming Fan Of A Fan 2 album which drops Tuesday, Tyga and Chris Brown made their way by the Hot 97 studios on Friday evening and chopped it up with the station’s newcomer, Nessa Nitty.
Funk Flex's name recently graced headlines when he went on a seemingly unprovoked radio rant against Jay Z and his "Life + Times" blog. Following that rant, reports began to circulate that Hov was looking to buy Hot 97.
Ty Dolla $ign is a busy man these days. Coming out of the highly collaborative L.A. scene, Ty has certainly cut his teeth as a songwriter over the last few years, but as his profile rises as a solo artist, there's a higher demand for his work now than ever.
- Gucci Mane To Release Autobiography "Within The Next Year"7,185 Views45 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform At Apple Music Festival4,082 Views22 Comments
- Dwight Howard Won't Face Criminal Charges For Bringing A Handgun Into An Airport7,243 Views0 Comments
- 7 Hip-Hop Biopics We Want to See17,749 Views132 Comments
- Prominent Sneaker Reseller Claims He Makes $3 Million Per Year Selling Jordans3,846 Views0 Comments
- J Cole's "2014 Forest Hills Drive" Goes Platinum20,123 Views131 Comments
- Who Would Be In Kanye West's Presidential Cabinet?12,195 Views94 Comments
- Teyana Taylor is Pregnant With Iman Shumpert's Baby21,443 Views64 Comments
- Azealia Banks Disses Nicki Minaj & Miley Cyrus20,573 Views94 Comments
- Tinashe Announces Sophomore Album "JOYRIDE"6,757 Views36 Comments
- French Montana Says He Has A Sneaker Collab With Reebok In The Works540 Views0 Comments
- Sonya Miller Claims Master P Kicked Her Out Of The House, P Responds11,828 Views39 Comments
- Meet Little Simz: UK's Fast-Rising Female Voice2,886 Views8 Comments
- Stream Hit-Boy's "Zoomin'" EP Featuring Pusha T, & Quentin Miller, & More7,858 Views20 Comments
- An Artist Made 'Kanye 2020' Yeezy Boosts And Hung Them On A Telephone Wire In NYC3,279 Views0 Comments