While we wait for Meek’s response, which is reportedly dropping tonight by the way, the MMG member decided to break his silence today by going at a Hot 97 radio personality in the comment section of Instagram Thursday night.
Last night, Hot 97 promised listeners a Drake diss record from Meek Mill, to be premiered by Funkmaster Flex. However, the song never came through, and thus it left Hot 97 and Funk Flex in the lurch.
Yesterday, Funkmaster Flex dropped the ball (or, Meek Mill dropped the ball and therefore Funk Flex could not catch the metaphorical ball), when the Meek Mill diss track he promised Hot 97 listeners fell through.
Slaughterhouse recently shared their contribution to the "Southpaw" soundtrack, "R.N.S.," and with Joell Ortiz saying that the group's new album is finished being recorded, the four-piece paid a well-timed visit to Hot 97's Ebro In The Morning.
Future came out to NYC yesterday to perform at The Highline Ballroom as a part of his 4-stop "Salute The Fans" DS2 Tour. He found time to stop by the Hot 97 offices for an appearance on The Funkmaster Flex Show.
Meek Mill's twitter rant seems to have the whole rap twittersphere in a tizzy. We've also heard about a disproportional amount of beef these past two days, from Action Bronson vs. Ghostface Killah, to Nicki Minaj vs. VMAs, and then Nicki vs.
After hitting up the Breakfast Club to share his own perspective on his sub-par first week sales for his debut, Major Without A Deal, the New York rapper intent on bringing 2000s rap back visited HOT 97's Ebro In The Morning.
As we lead up to Vince Staples' debut project, Summertime '06, the rapper has been keeping his name active across the web.
Kanye West Reportedly Hints That He'll Drop New Music For North West's Birthday Jun 11, 2015 at 04:53pm
Kanye West called into HOT 97 today and spoke to their on-air personality Nessa about a few things. We don't have audio from their phone call just yet, but HOT 97 has tweeted out some of the highlights as have some listeners.
Summer's here, and festival season has arrived. Unfortunately, for hip-hop heads, most of the summer's premier music destinations are filled with laptop DJs or bands that introduced your parents to LSD 40 years ago.
Watch HOT 97 Summer Jam Performances From Meek Mill, Big Sean, Travis Scott & More Jun 8, 2015 at 02:03am
This year's Summer Jam was one of the more stacked lineups in recent memory. The festival and main stage lineups seemed interchangeable at times, which is a testament to how strong the bill was throughout.
Travis Scott is well-known for his on-stage antics, and while they usually consist of stage-diving and spastic jumping (with the occasional ad-lib thrown in), the most memorable moment of his HOT 97 Summer Jam set today came when he confronted a photographer o
Last year, a whopping 1.3 million people tuned in to stream Hot 97's annual Summer Jam event via a variety of platforms, but things will be a little different this year.
- Gucci Mane To Release Autobiography "Within The Next Year"1 View0 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform At Apple Music Festival614 Views6 Comments
- Dwight Howard Won't Face Criminal Charges For Bringing A Handgun Into An Airport2,027 Views0 Comments
- 7 Hip-Hop Biopics We Want to See4,284 Views56 Comments
- Prominent Sneaker Reseller Claims He Makes $3 Million Per Year Selling Jordans1,397 Views0 Comments
- J Cole's "2014 Forest Hills Drive" Goes Platinum9,152 Views78 Comments
- Who Would Be In Kanye West's Presidential Cabinet?6,054 Views65 Comments
- Teyana Taylor is Pregnant With Iman Shumpert's Baby12,237 Views50 Comments
- Azealia Banks Disses Nicki Minaj & Miley Cyrus10,563 Views68 Comments
- Tinashe Announces Sophomore Album "JOYRIDE"3,800 Views30 Comments
- French Montana Says He Has A Sneaker Collab With Reebok In The Works351 Views0 Comments
- Sonya Miller Claims Master P Kicked Her Out Of The House, P Responds7,471 Views34 Comments
- Meet Little Simz: UK's Fast-Rising Female Voice1,862 Views6 Comments
- Stream Hit-Boy's "Zoomin'" EP Featuring Pusha T, & Quentin Miller, & More5,224 Views17 Comments
- An Artist Made 'Kanye 2020' Yeezy Boosts And Hung Them On A Telephone Wire In NYC2,494 Views0 Comments