Last night, Hot 97 promised listeners a Drake diss record from Meek Mill, to be premiered by Funkmaster Flex. However, the song never came through, and thus it left Hot 97 and Funk Flex in the lurch.
Yesterday, Funkmaster Flex dropped the ball (or, Meek Mill dropped the ball and therefore Funk Flex could not catch the metaphorical ball), when the Meek Mill diss track he promised Hot 97 listeners fell through.
Slaughterhouse recently shared their contribution to the "Southpaw" soundtrack, "R.N.S.," and with Joell Ortiz saying that the group's new album is finished being recorded, the four-piece paid a well-timed visit to Hot 97's Ebro In The Morning.
Future came out to NYC yesterday to perform at The Highline Ballroom as a part of his 4-stop "Salute The Fans" DS2 Tour. He found time to stop by the Hot 97 offices for an appearance on The Funkmaster Flex Show.
Meek Mill's twitter rant seems to have the whole rap twittersphere in a tizzy. We've also heard about a disproportional amount of beef these past two days, from Action Bronson vs. Ghostface Killah, to Nicki Minaj vs. VMAs, and then Nicki vs.
After hitting up the Breakfast Club to share his own perspective on his sub-par first week sales for his debut, Major Without A Deal, the New York rapper intent on bringing 2000s rap back visited HOT 97's Ebro In The Morning.
As we lead up to Vince Staples' debut project, Summertime '06, the rapper has been keeping his name active across the web.
Kanye West Reportedly Hints That He'll Drop New Music For North West's Birthday Jun 11, 2015 at 04:53pm
Kanye West called into HOT 97 today and spoke to their on-air personality Nessa about a few things. We don't have audio from their phone call just yet, but HOT 97 has tweeted out some of the highlights as have some listeners.
Summer's here, and festival season has arrived. Unfortunately, for hip-hop heads, most of the summer's premier music destinations are filled with laptop DJs or bands that introduced your parents to LSD 40 years ago.
Watch HOT 97 Summer Jam Performances From Meek Mill, Big Sean, Travis Scott & More Jun 8, 2015 at 02:03am
This year's Summer Jam was one of the more stacked lineups in recent memory. The festival and main stage lineups seemed interchangeable at times, which is a testament to how strong the bill was throughout.
Travis Scott is well-known for his on-stage antics, and while they usually consist of stage-diving and spastic jumping (with the occasional ad-lib thrown in), the most memorable moment of his HOT 97 Summer Jam set today came when he confronted a photographer o
Last year, a whopping 1.3 million people tuned in to stream Hot 97's annual Summer Jam event via a variety of platforms, but things will be a little different this year.
Last month, paparazzi caught some pictures of Machine Gun Kelly and Amber Rose hanging out together, which led to inevitable dating rumors, and now MGK's spoken on the matter on Hot 97.
This week marks the release of Raekwon's sixth solo studio album, F.I.L.A. (Fly International Luxurious Art), and to celebrate, he was on Hot 97 to give us all the low-down on the project, as well as discuss some other stuff.
- Stream OJ Da Juiceman & Zaytoven's Joint Project "Juice vs Zay"1,685 Views19 Comments
- Stream Dreezy's "Call It What You Want" EP3,182 Views7 Comments
- VH1 Announces Premiere Date For The Game's Dating Show "She's Got Game"9,632 Views46 Comments
- Mariah Carey To Get Her Own Star On Hollywood Walk Of Fame3,358 Views21 Comments
- Shy Glizzy Arrested In Maryland18,377 Views22 Comments
- David Banner Sues Young Money Over Alleged Unpaid Royalties14,213 Views39 Comments
- Fetty Wap The First Male Rapper To Have Two Top 10 Singles Since Lil Wayne36,666 Views171 Comments
- Damian Lillard Releases New Song Using Classic Jadakiss Beat2,727 Views0 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Announces "Family Matters" Tour6,717 Views11 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Says Kanye West Almost Narrated "Surf"8,713 Views17 Comments
- 7 Times Rappers Trolled The World22,371 Views27 Comments
- Young Thug Waives His Preliminary Hearing In Terroristic Threats Case13,290 Views29 Comments
- Macklemore & Ryan Lewis Cover Complex4,894 Views51 Comments
- Ebro Speaks On Funk Flex Fiasco, Responds To Power 105.131,184 Views53 Comments
- Charlamagne Tha God Gives Funkmaster Flex "Donkey Of The Day"41,001 Views63 Comments
You may also like...
- Migos On ESPN's "Highly Questionable"1,074 Views