Horse Shoe Gang lets go two visuals in one for their first release following the drop of their "#TrueStory" EP. Directed by Blind Republic. Who else would you like to have seen on this video? How do you feel about the production here?
How do y'all feel about the collabo with Horse Shoe Gang? Let us know what you think, folks. Check out the latest video from Crooked I, Crooked I "Speaks On EP, Eminem, Slaughterhouse, COB etc" Video.
- JR Smith Suspended For Swinging At Boston's Jae Crowder0 Views0 Comments
- Hip-Hop Reacts To The Death Of Freddie Gray & Baltimore Riots3 Views0 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar, Nas, Schoolboy Q Playing Osheaga 20151 View0 Comments
- Migos Postpone "Yung Rich Nation" Tour1,477 Views3 Comments
- Creator, Cast Of "The Wire" Speak On Baltimore Riots1,821 Views15 Comments
- Top-5 Air Jordan Releases To Watch For In May786 Views0 Comments
- Behind The Beat: Ducko Mcfli1,843 Views1 Comment
- Stream Kehlani’s New Album “You Should Be Here”3,314 Views15 Comments
- 10 Essential Jamie xx Tracks8,988 Views19 Comments
- The Game Has Been Repeating The Same "Freestyle" For Four Years81,893 Views164 Comments
- Nelly Is Putting Out A Country Project8,608 Views46 Comments
- Top Tracks: April 20- April 269,408 Views3 Comments
- Waka Flocka Asks To Buy Out Of Atlantic Contract14,465 Views29 Comments
- Is Amber Rose Dating Machine Gun Kelly?43,883 Views108 Comments
You may also like...
- Big Deal1,027 Views