Although he once rapped alongside coke-rap titans Clipse on a number of their tracks, Pharrell's show-stopping appearance on Future's drug-slinging anthem "Move That Dope" was a little shocking, to say the least.
The projections for Future's Honest and Iggy Azalea's The New Classic had us all thinking that the Australian bombshell's debut album would outsell Future's sophomore effort. The numbers are in today, and this is not the case.
Future is riding waves of success with his sophomore LP, Honest, which has generally received positive reviews although it's only looking like it'll sell 45-50k (we should have the official numbers for first week sales any day now).
First Week Projections For Iggy Azalea's "The New Classic" & Future's "Honest" Apr 23, 2014 at 02:10pm
Iggy Azalea's The New Classic and Future's Honest both hit shelves yesterday, on April 22nd. The albums are vastly different and both attract a different kind of rap fan. So who is able to sell more to their respective fans?
Future only dropped his sophomore effort, Honest, today, but he's already setting his sights on another album, to also drop in 2014.
Future's long-awaited sophomore album arrives next week, and the ATL crooner shared the most recent single from the project just last week.The Kanye West-assisted song now has some official visuals, which finds both rappers on the beach, addressing their respe
The other day Future unleashed an official album stream for his upcoming album Honest, although as many fans noticed, two tracks were missing from the stream including the highly anticipated Andre 3k collaboration, "Benz Friendz." Well, today the full record s
Future is prepared to release his long-awaited sophomore effort, Honest, on April 22nd.
Future is finally getting ready to release his sophomore album, Honest on April 22nd. The album is set to feature guest appearances from Kanye West, Wiz Khalifa, Young Scooter, Drake, Andre 3000, Pusha T, Pharrell, Casino, and more.
Future's highly anticipated debut album Honest is due out on April 22nd. Following the album's release, the rapper will be taking his music on the road to perform all the album cuts live for fans across North America.
Future unveiled his album cover, release date and tracklist this week, solidifying a release for the oft-delayed Honest. While there have been plenty of singles attached to the project, it seems that the crew track, "Move That Dope" has stuck the most.
- Freddie Gibbs Is The Happiest Dad On Earth2,663 Views14 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 254,133 Views18 Comments
- Daz Dillinger Has Two Unreleased Songs With Biggie Smalls Still In The Vault6,635 Views24 Comments
- 10 Essential Yung Lean Tracks 5,921 Views37 Comments
- Ciara Previews Two New Songs On Instagram4,704 Views14 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Mobb Deep's "The Infamous"1,805 Views13 Comments
- Diddy & Mark Wahlberg Put $250k On Mayweather-Pacquiao Fight18,981 Views24 Comments
- Chief Keef Announces New Album "The Cozart"16,202 Views78 Comments
- 50 Cent Explains His Sudden Reunion With Floyd Mayweather30,434 Views30 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Announces New Mixtape Title & Release Date58,721 Views81 Comments
- Waka Flocka Flame Says Beef With Gucci Mane Is "Under The Rug"... For Now19,449 Views24 Comments
- Undercover Folk Songs From Yelawolf's "Love Story"5,249 Views24 Comments
- Waka Flocka Talks "Flockaveli 2," Says Listening To Pop Music Is "Gangsta"6,233 Views21 Comments
- Pusha T & Travi$ Scott Perform At BAPE 10th Anniversary Party4,781 Views18 Comments
You may also like...