Although he once rapped alongside coke-rap titans Clipse on a number of their tracks, Pharrell's show-stopping appearance on Future's drug-slinging anthem "Move That Dope" was a little shocking, to say the least.
The projections for Future's Honest and Iggy Azalea's The New Classic had us all thinking that the Australian bombshell's debut album would outsell Future's sophomore effort. The numbers are in today, and this is not the case.
Future is riding waves of success with his sophomore LP, Honest, which has generally received positive reviews although it's only looking like it'll sell 45-50k (we should have the official numbers for first week sales any day now).
First Week Projections For Iggy Azalea's "The New Classic" & Future's "Honest" Apr 23, 2014 at 02:10pm
Iggy Azalea's The New Classic and Future's Honest both hit shelves yesterday, on April 22nd. The albums are vastly different and both attract a different kind of rap fan. So who is able to sell more to their respective fans?
Future only dropped his sophomore effort, Honest, today, but he's already setting his sights on another album, to also drop in 2014.
Future's long-awaited sophomore album arrives next week, and the ATL crooner shared the most recent single from the project just last week.The Kanye West-assisted song now has some official visuals, which finds both rappers on the beach, addressing their respe
The other day Future unleashed an official album stream for his upcoming album Honest, although as many fans noticed, two tracks were missing from the stream including the highly anticipated Andre 3k collaboration, "Benz Friendz." Well, today the full record s
Future is prepared to release his long-awaited sophomore effort, Honest, on April 22nd.
Future is finally getting ready to release his sophomore album, Honest on April 22nd. The album is set to feature guest appearances from Kanye West, Wiz Khalifa, Young Scooter, Drake, Andre 3000, Pusha T, Pharrell, Casino, and more.
Future's highly anticipated debut album Honest is due out on April 22nd. Following the album's release, the rapper will be taking his music on the road to perform all the album cuts live for fans across North America.
Future unveiled his album cover, release date and tracklist this week, solidifying a release for the oft-delayed Honest. While there have been plenty of singles attached to the project, it seems that the crew track, "Move That Dope" has stuck the most.
- Kendrick Lamar Continues To Film "Alright" Video In Los Angeles2,059 Views17 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator, Snoop Dogg, Yelawolf & More To Play Riot Fest1,875 Views12 Comments
- 10 Essential RL Grime Tracks3,970 Views7 Comments
- John Wall Kicked Off Flight After One Of His Boys Threatened A Passenger3,091 Views0 Comments
- Chris Brown: "I Refuse To Be Petty & Attention-Seeking"12,436 Views55 Comments
- Stream Little Simz's "AGE 101: DROP 4" EP1,094 Views6 Comments
- Text Like Kanye West With The New 'YeBoard App5,957 Views18 Comments
- #TBT: Ludacris1,659 Views9 Comments
- Chance The Rapper's "SURF" Is Complete, Full Of Guest Appearances14,097 Views27 Comments
- Review: A$AP Rocky's "A.L.L.A."19,825 Views202 Comments
- Dwight Howard Says He's 'Still A Champion' After Blowout Loss2,291 Views0 Comments
- Fun Fun Fun Fest Announces Lineup, Feat. Wu-Tang Clan, Schoolboy Q & More2,717 Views8 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Reminisces About Odd Future, Says OFWGKTA Is "No More"21,377 Views32 Comments
- Kid Cudi Says There Will Be No Features On "Speedin' Bullet To Heaven"8,789 Views60 Comments
- Jared Dudley Says Carmelo Anthony Is The Most Overrated Player In The NBA3,780 Views0 Comments
You may also like...
- Drake Shouts Out Amir Obe in Detroit1,194 Views
- Word On The Street: ASAP Rocky's "A.L.L.A."4,587 Views