With his new album, Dirty Sprite 2, due out shortly, Future is picking up the promo. The Atlanta rapper is giving us a glimpse at who he is and his thought process with his documentary series "Like I Never Left," part one of which was premiered today.
Although he once rapped alongside coke-rap titans Clipse on a number of their tracks, Pharrell's show-stopping appearance on Future's drug-slinging anthem "Move That Dope" was a little shocking, to say the least.
The projections for Future's Honest and Iggy Azalea's The New Classic had us all thinking that the Australian bombshell's debut album would outsell Future's sophomore effort. The numbers are in today, and this is not the case.
Future is riding waves of success with his sophomore LP, Honest, which has generally received positive reviews although it's only looking like it'll sell 45-50k (we should have the official numbers for first week sales any day now).
First Week Projections For Iggy Azalea's "The New Classic" & Future's "Honest" Apr 23, 2014 at 02:10pm
Iggy Azalea's The New Classic and Future's Honest both hit shelves yesterday, on April 22nd. The albums are vastly different and both attract a different kind of rap fan. So who is able to sell more to their respective fans?
Future only dropped his sophomore effort, Honest, today, but he's already setting his sights on another album, to also drop in 2014.
Future's long-awaited sophomore album arrives next week, and the ATL crooner shared the most recent single from the project just last week.The Kanye West-assisted song now has some official visuals, which finds both rappers on the beach, addressing their respe
The other day Future unleashed an official album stream for his upcoming album Honest, although as many fans noticed, two tracks were missing from the stream including the highly anticipated Andre 3k collaboration, "Benz Friendz." Well, today the full record s
Future is prepared to release his long-awaited sophomore effort, Honest, on April 22nd.
Future is finally getting ready to release his sophomore album, Honest on April 22nd. The album is set to feature guest appearances from Kanye West, Wiz Khalifa, Young Scooter, Drake, Andre 3000, Pusha T, Pharrell, Casino, and more.
Future's highly anticipated debut album Honest is due out on April 22nd. Following the album's release, the rapper will be taking his music on the road to perform all the album cuts live for fans across North America.
- Stream The Game's "The Documentary 2"583 Views10 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Shares "Kunta's Groove Sessions" Tour Dates, Jay Rock To Support7,196 Views87 Comments
- Young Chop Calls Out Kanye West For Using Chicago Artists20,566 Views153 Comments
- Beyonce, Jay Z, Kanye West, Rihanna & Pharrell All Suing French Clothing Company18,333 Views44 Comments
- The Game Don't Change: The Making Of "The Documentary 2"13,788 Views36 Comments
- Eminem Writes Essay On The Genius Of Tupac10,037 Views80 Comments
- Karrueche Tran Says Dating Chris Brown Has Made It Harder To Get Work27,644 Views90 Comments
- #TBT: Tech N9ne's Early Singles3,224 Views24 Comments
- GoldLink Announces Debut Album, Shares First Single3,747 Views13 Comments
- Quiz: How Well Do You Know The Game's "The Documentary"?7,840 Views33 Comments
- First Look At The Toronto Raptors' 'OVO' Alternate Jersey For This Season3,370 Views0 Comments
- N.W.A. & Janet Jackson Nominated For Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame2,790 Views26 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa's "See You Again" Becomes First Rap Video To Hit 1 Billion Views21,774 Views147 Comments
- Vince Staples & Mac Miller Discuss White Rappers & How They Fit Into Hip-Hop14,303 Views76 Comments