Although he once rapped alongside coke-rap titans Clipse on a number of their tracks, Pharrell's show-stopping appearance on Future's drug-slinging anthem "Move That Dope" was a little shocking, to say the least.
The projections for Future's Honest and Iggy Azalea's The New Classic had us all thinking that the Australian bombshell's debut album would outsell Future's sophomore effort. The numbers are in today, and this is not the case.
Future is riding waves of success with his sophomore LP, Honest, which has generally received positive reviews although it's only looking like it'll sell 45-50k (we should have the official numbers for first week sales any day now).
First Week Projections For Iggy Azalea's "The New Classic" & Future's "Honest" Apr 23, 2014 at 02:10 PM
Iggy Azalea's The New Classic and Future's Honest both hit shelves yesterday, on April 22nd. The albums are vastly different and both attract a different kind of rap fan. So who is able to sell more to their respective fans?
Future only dropped his sophomore effort, Honest, today, but he's already setting his sights on another album, to also drop in 2014.
Future's long-awaited sophomore album arrives next week, and the ATL crooner shared the most recent single from the project just last week.The Kanye West-assisted song now has some official visuals, which finds both rappers on the beach, addressing their respe
The other day Future unleashed an official album stream for his upcoming album Honest, although as many fans noticed, two tracks were missing from the stream including the highly anticipated Andre 3k collaboration, "Benz Friendz." Well, today the full record s
Future is prepared to release his long-awaited sophomore effort, Honest, on April 22nd.
Future is finally getting ready to release his sophomore album, Honest on April 22nd. The album is set to feature guest appearances from Kanye West, Wiz Khalifa, Young Scooter, Drake, Andre 3000, Pusha T, Pharrell, Casino, and more.
Future's highly anticipated debut album Honest is due out on April 22nd. Following the album's release, the rapper will be taking his music on the road to perform all the album cuts live for fans across North America.
Future unveiled his album cover, release date and tracklist this week, solidifying a release for the oft-delayed Honest. While there have been plenty of singles attached to the project, it seems that the crew track, "Move That Dope" has stuck the most.
- Kevin Gates Offers Opinion On Obama: "Get this N---a Out of Office"6,894 Views55 Comments
- Top-10 Fantasy Basketball Surprises 308 Views0 Comments
- Immortal Technique Arrested On Suspicion Of Assault And Robbery2,727 Views20 Comments
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Big L's "Lifestylez Ov Da Poor & Dangerous"2,895 Views13 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan's Alleged Speedboat Getaway Is Untrue5,348 Views17 Comments
- O.T. Genasis Arrested In L.A. 9,851 Views26 Comments
- New Tupac Music Is On The Way12,240 Views68 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: March 288,237 Views39 Comments
- Big Sean Has A BAPE Collaboration Dropping Next Month6,030 Views19 Comments
- Six Kendrick Lamar Songs Make Billboard's Hot 1009,087 Views92 Comments
- A$AP Mob Sued For Injuring Fan While Crowd Surfing 4,587 Views29 Comments
- The Game & DeJ Loaf Shoot "Ambitionz Of A Rida" Video4,937 Views20 Comments
- Tech N9ne Reveals "Special Effects" Tour Dates2,629 Views8 Comments
- Stream Ballout & Tadoe's "The Rise Of Glo Gang Empire"4,679 Views18 Comments