Angel Haze On Relationship With Ireland Baldwin: "We Fuck And Friends Don't Fuck" Jun 27, 2014 at 02:08pm
Angel Haze has been dating Alec Baldwin's daughter Ireland for several months now, and though the'res been no shortage of press photographing them together, she thinks that the media is misjudging their relationship.
In an interview with VladTV, T-Pain sat down and talked about the disparity between the emergence of "gay-friendly" acts in Hip-Hop, directly citing Frank Ocean and Macklemore, and his perception of Urban Music's reluctance to accomodate the LGBT community.
- Underrated Audio: April 11 - April 17218 Views0 Comments
- 10 Essential Father Tracks3,411 Views7 Comments
- Jeremih Sued Over "Don't Tell 'Em" Artwork6,684 Views19 Comments
- Jordan Brand Gave Nicki Minaj Her Own 'Pink Print' Air Jordans2,696 Views0 Comments
- Ranking The NBA Playoffs Series' From Least To Most Compelling1,780 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 185,469 Views28 Comments
- Curtis Williams & Key! Arrested On Felony Charges9,984 Views28 Comments
- Stream Berner & B-Real's New EP "Prohibition 2"3,447 Views3 Comments
- 140 Bars Or Less: Tweets Of The Week (April 11 - April 17)9,435 Views10 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator, Vic Mensa, T-Pain, More Tapped For Mad Decent Block Party6,749 Views10 Comments
- New Los Angeles Clippers Jerseys Leaked5,986 Views0 Comments
- HNHH Staff Picks Playlist (April 17)4,322 Views18 Comments
- "Barter 6" Is A Mixtape; Young Thug's Debut Album Will Drop In August41,255 Views186 Comments
- 2 Chainz Sued $1.5 Million For Alleged Contract Breach12,815 Views22 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (April 17)2,900 Views3 Comments
You may also like...
- Kendrick Lamar "King Kunta" BTS Video2,890 Views