When it comes to buying a home, celebrity rappers like to show off what their worth. In September, we heard about Diddy purchasing a crazy home for $40 million. Dr. Dre did the same a few months prior.
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West will finally have a place to call home soon.
T.I. may not be working a 9 to 5, but he still has to deal with a 40-minute commute to and from the studio. Luckily, He's T.I., so he can eliminate that commute by leasing a 4 bedroom home 2 minutes away from the lab.
One of the biggest bosses in the game continues to prove himself just that. Rick Ross purchased a new home in Georgia, which happens to be a 109-room mansion previously owned by heavyweight champ Evander Holyfield.
Kevin Garnett was traded to the Brooklyn Nets, and is now making his departure from Boston official as he's putting up his $4.85 million New England mansion up for sale.On a 12 acre lot, this 5 bedroom, 5 bathroom home has 11,000 square feet in living space.
- Gilbert Arenas Denies Owning A Marijuana Dispensary 1,145 Views0 Comments
- Is There A Waka Flocka Sex Tape?6,640 Views29 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Reveals Meaning Behind "To Pimp A Butterfly" Album Title14,309 Views44 Comments
- First Week Numbers For Action Bronson & Earl Sweatshirt8,401 Views21 Comments
- OVO Is Opening A Pop-Up Store In L.A. 4,103 Views18 Comments
- Forbes' 2015 "Hip-Hop Cash Princes" Include Migos, Young Thug, YG & More11,239 Views32 Comments
- Quiz: Are You Wiz Khalifa Or Ty Dolla $ign?8,980 Views22 Comments
- 10 Rappers We Want To See Live With The Roots2,659 Views14 Comments
- Ciara Shares Artwork For "Jackie"12,114 Views23 Comments
- Top-10 Vines From Monday Night In The NBA815 Views0 Comments
- Migos Announce "Young Rich Nation" Tour With OG Maco3,147 Views12 Comments
- Contest: Win Jarren Benton Tickets + Meet & Greet453 Views3 Comments
- Justin Bieber's Next Album Will Have Production From Kanye West & Rick Rubin9,408 Views38 Comments
- Stream Shlohmo's New Album "Dark Red"2,028 Views5 Comments
- Young Dro Arrested For Theft9,677 Views18 Comments