When it comes to buying a home, celebrity rappers like to show off what their worth. In September, we heard about Diddy purchasing a crazy home for $40 million. Dr. Dre did the same a few months prior.
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West will finally have a place to call home soon.
T.I. may not be working a 9 to 5, but he still has to deal with a 40-minute commute to and from the studio. Luckily, He's T.I., so he can eliminate that commute by leasing a 4 bedroom home 2 minutes away from the lab.
One of the biggest bosses in the game continues to prove himself just that. Rick Ross purchased a new home in Georgia, which happens to be a 109-room mansion previously owned by heavyweight champ Evander Holyfield.
Kevin Garnett was traded to the Brooklyn Nets, and is now making his departure from Boston official as he's putting up his $4.85 million New England mansion up for sale.On a 12 acre lot, this 5 bedroom, 5 bathroom home has 11,000 square feet in living space.
- Cher Says Kanye West Personally Thanked Her For Auto-Tune95 Views0 Comments
- Chris Paul's Top-10 Air Jordans1 View0 Comments
- Miguel Announces "WildHeart" Release Date588 Views1 Comment
- Hump Day Playlist675 Views0 Comments
- The Game Threatens Young Thug15,799 Views88 Comments
- Stream Joe Moses' New Album "Brackin"779 Views5 Comments
- DJ Khaled Says He Has 10,000 Pairs Of Sneakers In His Collection4,368 Views0 Comments
- Frank Ocean Is Interviewing Lil B For His New Magazine7,821 Views18 Comments
- Quiz: Which Snoop Are You?9,033 Views50 Comments
- Drake, The Weeknd, A$AP Rocky Among Austin City Limits 2015 Performers9,833 Views21 Comments
- Tyga Brings Underage Kylie Jenner To An 18+ Concert24,523 Views83 Comments
- Beyond "Trap Queen": Fetty Wap's Hidden Gems14,142 Views30 Comments
- Charges Dropped Against Chris Brown After Alleged Basketball Brawl6,015 Views8 Comments
- Jay Z Plans "40/40 Live" Talk Show With Skylar Diggins5,763 Views13 Comments
- Kanye West In Talks To Create A TV Show With Vice5,025 Views15 Comments
You may also like...