Chief Keef announced that he will hold a benefit concert this Friday for the toddler killed in the aftermath of yesterday's Chicago shooting that ended in the death of Capo.
Strangely, Chief Keef has had a lot of trouble attempting to throw a benefit concert for an infant killed in Chicago. One-year-old Dillan Harris was hit by the car fleeing from the murder of Keef's friend and collaborator, Capo.
- Victor Cruz' Fiancee Sent A Group Text Message To All Of His Side Chicks2,155 Views0 Comments
- The Game Threatens Stitches Over DMs He Allegedly Photoshopped17,655 Views76 Comments
- Bawse Moves: How Rick Ross Shifted Focus In 20152,770 Views17 Comments
- Kanye West Says "808s" & "Yeezus" Are "So Much Stronger" Than "MBDTF"10,184 Views121 Comments
- Kid Cudi Warns Fans That "Man On The Moon 3" Will Be Nothing Like Previous Installments13,763 Views148 Comments
- Quiz: How Well Do You Know Kanye West?7,209 Views36 Comments
- Talib Kweli & 9th Wonder Reveal Tracklist & Cover Art For "Indie 500"2,804 Views17 Comments
- Snoop Dogg Hints At A Halloween Project Hosted By DJ Drama2,951 Views26 Comments
- Rick Ross Announces New Album Title12,450 Views60 Comments
- Kanye West Says People Who Act Like They Don't Like The Yeezy Boosts Are Racist5,703 Views0 Comments
- Rihanna Covers Vanity Fair; Talks Past Relationship With Chris Brown & More13,782 Views42 Comments
- Top Tracks: September 28 - October 419,870 Views30 Comments
- Bobby Shmurda Denied Bail Yet Again, Trial Set For 201635,081 Views157 Comments
- Will Smith Says He's Planning World Tour With DJ Jazzy Jeff 9,332 Views62 Comments