Drake’s already long list of achievements just got a little longer today. The Toronto singer just surpassed 500,000 copies sold for his recent single “Hold On We’re Going Home”, which makes it certified gold.
Drake is scheduled to perform tomorrow night, at the annual MTV VMAs, which take place in Brooklyn, New York. The rapper spoke to MTV about his upcoming performance, and shared his excitement to perform his new single off Nothing Was The Same.
- Flying Lotus Releases 39-Track "You're Dead!" Deluxe Edition222 Views2 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (October 9)660 Views2 Comments
- How Much A Co-Sign Cost? The Downside Of Collaborating With Drake & Kanye7,428 Views43 Comments
- Drake's "IYRTITL" Is 2015's Highest-Selling Digital Album Through Q3 By Far7,749 Views87 Comments
- Young Thug Doesn't Mind Being Called Gay11,255 Views88 Comments
- Tory Lanez Announces SwaveNation Tour With Boogie2,529 Views31 Comments
- Review: The Game's "Documentary 2"14,315 Views121 Comments
- Gilbert Arenas Won't Stop Trolling Derek Fisher And Matt Barnes On Instagram3,075 Views0 Comments
- Released 20 Years Ago, GZA's "Liquid Swords" Finally Goes Platinum4,109 Views35 Comments
- Eminem Sends Gift To Young Fan With Customized Eminem Prosthetic Legs6,408 Views30 Comments
- Koopsta Knicca Of Three 6 Mafia Dies Following Stroke7,838 Views45 Comments
- Stream The Game's "The Documentary 2"27,829 Views175 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Shares "Kunta's Groove Sessions" Tour Dates, Jay Rock To Support18,414 Views120 Comments
- Young Chop Calls Out Kanye West For Using Chicago Artists39,470 Views184 Comments
You may also like...