Drake’s already long list of achievements just got a little longer today. The Toronto singer just surpassed 500,000 copies sold for his recent single “Hold On We’re Going Home”, which makes it certified gold.
Drake is scheduled to perform tomorrow night, at the annual MTV VMAs, which take place in Brooklyn, New York. The rapper spoke to MTV about his upcoming performance, and shared his excitement to perform his new single off Nothing Was The Same.
- French Montana Shares Artwork & Tracklist From "Casino Life 2"14,049 Views81 Comments
- Stephen Curry To Be Named NBA MVP3,770 Views0 Comments
- Houston Astros Are Selling Hats Signed By Bun B And Fat Joe For $2004,110 Views16 Comments
- Madonna Wishes She Didn't Kiss Drake At Coachella42,425 Views88 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 25 - May 12,385 Views3 Comments
- Kanye West Changes His Album Title32,777 Views82 Comments
- See The Tracklist To Jamie Foxx's "Hollywood: A Story Of A Dozen Roses"7,933 Views18 Comments
- Beyonce Signs 3 Teenagers For $1.5 Million21,257 Views27 Comments
- Review: Raekwon's "Fly International Luxurious Art"4,737 Views25 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa Performs "See You Again" & "We Dem Boyz" On SNL7,744 Views13 Comments
- De La Soul Raised Over $600K On Kickstarter For Their New Album7,770 Views37 Comments
- Barter 6 Producer Wheezy Wants To Work With Lil Wayne31,760 Views61 Comments
- Lyrical Allegiance: Picking Pacquiao/Mayweather Sides Through Song12,790 Views31 Comments
- Turk Files Default Motion After Cash Money Ignores His Lawsuit11,860 Views24 Comments
- Jay Z, Drake & Eminem Are Among Billboard's "Money-Makers" Of 201437,892 Views22 Comments
You may also like...