BJ The Chicago Kid stopped by the HNHH office to give us a quick update on everything he has going on right now. The singer revealed that he's preparing his debut album, In My Mind, for a September or October release.
Tech N9ne's Strange Music label has evolved into something bigger than he ever could have imagined.
After checking in with King Los on his dense "Black Blood" record, our second installment of Between The Lines brings us to Obie Trice's feel-good party track, "Good Girls," which despite being built for the club, is similarly wordy.
T-Pain has enough hits to take care of him for the rest of his life, but with the release of The Iron Way mixtape, he proved his talent for crafting infectious hooks hasn't gone anywhere.
You probably recognize Yazz from his starring role on the hit FOX series, Empire, where he's billed as Bryshere Y. Gray.
Since releasing her Cloud 19 mixtape last summer, Kehlani's following has been growing at a staggering rate, but as she reveals in her new "On The Come Up" segment, that's far from the whole story. In our exclusive interview, The L.A.
A-Trak Talks Working With Young Thug & Metro Boomin For Low Pros, Signing Rome Fortune Apr 6, 2015 at 03:35pm
If you've been following A-Trak over the last couple of years, you'll know that he has a lot on his plate these days. Last year saw him releasing collaborative efforts as Duck Sauce, and Low Pros, as well as plenty of promises for things to come.
It's hard to believe that Migos have yet to release their debut album, as the Atlanta trio's infectious hooks, flows, and ad-libs have been inescapable since their breakthrough in 2013.
T-Pain just dropped his highly-anticipated mixtape, The Iron Way, and it's full of the type of songs we know and love from the acclaimed singer.
Get Your Music Video On HotNewHipHop With HeatSeekers Video Edition [Update: March 21] Mar 21, 2015 at 04:00pm
Want your music video promoted and featured on HNHH? Submit your original music video for the chance to be posted on HNHH's YouTube channel and in our video section.
Too Short has a long and prolific career, to the point that you might not expect the Bay Area rapper to remember the many songs he's recording. In a new interview, Short proves that's far from the case.
Too Short's career has spanned three decades, and being the prolific artist that he is, he's released a huge amount of albums.
Juvenile is taking a second chance with Cash Money, and he's arrived back at his old label at a strange time, as his former Hot Boy collaborator, and the label's star for most of its history, Lil Wayne, is trying to cut ties with Birdman.
K Camp had a phenomenal 2014.
Over the last few years, we've seen A$AP Ferg grow from the scene-stealing feature on A$AP Rocky's "Kissin' Pink" to a full fledged star, but according to Ferg, his growth is far from complete.
A couple days ago, Ferg gave us a tour of his favorite Bodega in Harlem where both A$AP Rocky's breakout video for "Peso" and his own recent "Doe-active" clip were filmed.
Whether or not you're in love with it, you've likely heard OT Genasis' "CoCo". The song has been taking over the club, rap radio, and social media with its highly quotable mantra.
If you don't jump around when "Party Up" comes on, you're no friend of mine. At the real clubs, DMX's 90s singles still get spun on repeat. The fact remains he's one of the best selling rap artists of all time.
For readers unfamiliar with HS87's Audio Push, there isn't a better place to get started than right here. In a candid interview with HNHH, Oktane and Pricetag take us way back to the beginning of their friendship in middle school.
All too often, emcees get caught up listening to and taking influence from the majors instead of looking at the wealth of material growing right in their local music scene. DeJ Loaf is not that kind of emcee.
New York around this time of year transitions from being a place with crazy people on the streets to a place where people look like crazy people on the streets (although you better believe the original crazies are still there).
Compton Menace released his huge collaboration with Chris Brown, "Put On My Niggas" earlier this year, and he and Chris are now filming an official video for the track.
- D'Angelo's First TV Interview In Ten Years Airs This Week0 Views0 Comments
- The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness" By The Numbers2,868 Views18 Comments
- Jay Z Requests His Wealth Be Hidden From The Jury In "Big Pimpin'" Lawsuit4,940 Views14 Comments
- Michael Jordan's Space Jam Jersey Is Going Up For Auction For $10,000749 Views0 Comments
- Rap Industry Recap: August 20151,451 Views5 Comments
- Kanye West, ASAP Rocky, The Weeknd, Pusha T Star In New Alexander Wang Campaign7,924 Views34 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Opens Up About Being Banned From The UK5,058 Views23 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform On SNL1,420 Views16 Comments
- Five Things We Want From Rick Ross' "Black Dollar"7,575 Views42 Comments
- Kevin Gates Could Be Charged For Kicking A Female Fan In Florida7,061 Views66 Comments
- Chris Brown Is Being Sued By A Fan Who Was Injured At His Show4,598 Views17 Comments
- Top-8 September Sneaker Releases To Watch For1,818 Views0 Comments
- Powerhouse 2015 Line-Up Includes Kendrick Lamar, Big Sean, Future & More7,982 Views52 Comments
- De La Soul Recruit Usher, Snoop Dogg, 2 Chainz, Pete Rock & More For New Album3,911 Views8 Comments
- Rick Ross Dropping New Music With The Dream Tomorrow10,733 Views32 Comments
You may also like...