Stream Ugly Fuckling (Prod. By Hippie Sabotage), the newest drop from Kembe X. The cut was released on Monday, July 22nd, 2013. Kembe X continues to impress with each new leak, and Ugly Fuckling (Prod. By Hippie Sabotage) is no exception.
Bump Sucka Free (Prod. Hippie Sabotage), the latest cut from C Plus featuring eMeX on the assist. It was released on Friday, May 4th, 2012. Things are improving for C Plus with each new offering, and Sucka Free (Prod.
Check out Red Carpets (Prod. by Hippie Sabotage), the latest track from Cassow, which dropped on Saturday, February 25th, 2012. Cassow's movement grows stronger with each new release, and Red Carpets (Prod.
- Freddie Gibbs Is The Happiest Dad On Earth675 Views4 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 253,356 Views14 Comments
- Daz Dillinger Has Two Unreleased Songs With Biggie Smalls Still In The Vault5,600 Views24 Comments
- 10 Essential Yung Lean Tracks 5,214 Views36 Comments
- Ciara Previews Two New Songs On Instagram4,250 Views14 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Mobb Deep's "The Infamous"1,717 Views13 Comments
- Diddy & Mark Wahlberg Put $250k On Mayweather-Pacquiao Fight18,005 Views23 Comments
- Chief Keef Announces New Album "The Cozart"14,985 Views77 Comments
- 50 Cent Explains His Sudden Reunion With Floyd Mayweather29,470 Views30 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Announces New Mixtape Title & Release Date57,885 Views81 Comments
- Waka Flocka Flame Says Beef With Gucci Mane Is "Under The Rug"... For Now18,896 Views24 Comments
- Undercover Folk Songs From Yelawolf's "Love Story"5,111 Views24 Comments
- Waka Flocka Talks "Flockaveli 2," Says Listening To Pop Music Is "Gangsta"6,107 Views20 Comments
- Pusha T & Travi$ Scott Perform At BAPE 10th Anniversary Party4,655 Views18 Comments