Stream Ugly Fuckling (Prod. By Hippie Sabotage), the newest drop from Kembe X. The cut was released on Monday, July 22nd, 2013. Kembe X continues to impress with each new leak, and Ugly Fuckling (Prod. By Hippie Sabotage) is no exception.
Bump Sucka Free (Prod. Hippie Sabotage), the latest cut from C Plus featuring eMeX on the assist. It was released on Friday, May 4th, 2012. Things are improving for C Plus with each new offering, and Sucka Free (Prod.
Check out Red Carpets (Prod. by Hippie Sabotage), the latest track from Cassow, which dropped on Saturday, February 25th, 2012. Cassow's movement grows stronger with each new release, and Red Carpets (Prod.
- Rick Ross Released From Jail After Posting $2 Million Bail6,855 Views30 Comments
- Young Money Rapper, Flow, Arrested On Charges Of Double Murder6,343 Views32 Comments
- Tyga's "The Gold Album" Sold 2,200 Copies Its Opening Week15,228 Views112 Comments
- Rap Industry Recap: June 20151,455 Views3 Comments
- Rome Fortune Intentionally Tweets Dick Pic7,602 Views34 Comments
- Joe Budden Announces Release Date For "All Love Lost"2,962 Views11 Comments
- Review: Tyga's "The Gold Album: 18th Dynasty"13,400 Views124 Comments
- The Game Facing Felony And Misdemeanor Charges For Punching Off-Duty Cop4,512 Views13 Comments
- Kid Ink Is Engaged9,604 Views40 Comments
- Top-5 July Sneaker Releases To Keep Your Eye On1,133 Views0 Comments
- Natural Born Hustlers: Top 5 Rapper CEOs4,742 Views22 Comments
- RIhanna Named Best Selling Digital Artist Of All-Time5,348 Views33 Comments
- FOX News Pundit On Kendrick Lamar: Rap Does "More Damage To Young African-Americans Than Racism"14,360 Views130 Comments
- Kidd Kidd Arrested During XXL Freshman Concert In NYC21,347 Views50 Comments
- Scottie Pippen Says He Was LeBron James Before LeBron James6,579 Views0 Comments
You may also like...
- Nas "Obey Your Thirst" Documentary146 Views