Valentine's Day is right around the corner, and if you left your card shopping to last minute (cause really, who doesn't?), we've rounded up some hip-hop-themed Valentine's Day cards for you and your girl/boy.
Netflix continues to change the way we consume TV, from first simply offering a method to stream both TV shows and movies online, to later getting into producing original TV series themselves.
Born and raised in Philly, DJ Drama has made a name for himself in the hip hop game over the years. While his career set sail after becoming the official DJ for T.I., he has played a crucial role in the onset of mixtapes in the rap world.
Hip-hop was once again up in arms thanks to an Iggy Azalea quote this past week. During an interview with GQ, Iggy Azalea was so bold as to say she "sparked a change and inspired some leniency in what people accept in hip-hop." Hmm...
Dan Charnas wrote a veritable hip-hop encyclopedia with his book "The Big Payback: the History of the Business of Hip-Hop." Although it reads more like a novel, it is encyclopedic in the way that Charnas includes information on just about every aspect of the
Jay Z Argues Hip Hop's Positive Impact On Race Relations For Oprah's "Master Class" Jan 5, 2015 at 03:22pm
Whether you acknowledge it or not, Jay Z has made a point of addressing race issues in his music, with his more recent work looking at black affluence, and the problems that persist through wealth and class.
How long does it take for a music genre to get its own museum? About 40 years, apparently. It's been a long time coming, but the Hip Hop Hall Of Fame will finally open its doors to the public in the year 2017.
Andre 3000 has come out of the woodwork for an interview with Hardknock TV as part of the Grammy's interview roll out.
Logic has come a long way since he dropped his first Frank Sinatra-inspired mixtape, Young, Broke & Infamous, four years ago.
To many fans, rappers are like superheroes. So we thought it might be fun to imagine what it would be like if your favorite rappers actually were caped crusaders or masked avengers.
Rappers from all over the United States are popping up, showing off their talents and making a name for themselves in their cities of choice. Whether it's Brooklyn, Chicago, Los Angeles or Miami, there are young emcees repping each region.
They say that imitation is the highest form of flattery, but not everyone is flattered when Weird Al Yankovic decides to make their hit song into a caricature.
There is no one answer for why some cities get so much love in the hip-hop industry while others producing loads of talent go unnoticed.
For as long as hip hop has been a part of popular culture, it has been one of the more interactive genres in music. But while most MCs like to make the crowd a part of the show, fans sometimes go to far in trying to get close to their favorite artist.
While emcees and rappers are mostly lauded for their lyrical capability, there’s something astonishing about having voice control, diversified delivery and for whatever reason, having a voice that stands out.
When hip hop 'It' couple Jay Z and Beyonce recently showed up courtside at the Brooklyn Nets vs. Miami Heat game amidst major controversies. the buzz of the pairs appearance was carried around swiftly.
When NBA star basketball player Michael Jordan teamed up with Nike in 1984 and launched his Air Jordan brand the following year, unbeknownst to former Chicago Bulls shooting guard, he was making history.
- Drake Roasts Meek Mill At OVO Fest; Opens Up With "Back To Back"50,953 Views249 Comments
- Cassidy Naturally Wasn't Impressed With Meek Mill's Drake Diss28,117 Views51 Comments
- Top Tracks: July 27 - August 23,319 Views3 Comments
- Drake Reportedly Wearing "Free Meek Mill" Shirt At OVO Fest Rehearsal74,119 Views186 Comments
- Lloyd Banks Says That "Cold Corner 3" Will Be A Commercial Release7,378 Views73 Comments
- Review: Migos' "Yung Rich Nation" 10,326 Views64 Comments
- Jeezy Donates 1,000 Backpacks To Atlanta Students2,090 Views24 Comments
- Travi$ Scott's 6 Most Ridiculous Stage Stunts Of 20159,184 Views25 Comments
- Chris Brown Reportedly Plans To Fight Baby Mama For Custody Of Their Daughter7,940 Views24 Comments
- Adidas Is Offering James Harden $200 Million To Leave Nike2,933 Views0 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Kid Cudi's "Speedin' Bullet To Heaven"7,870 Views16 Comments
- Nipsey Hussle Apologizes To Black Women Following Distasteful Tweets12,507 Views51 Comments
- Will Smith Rumored To Be Special Guest At Drake's OVO Fest Tonight14,720 Views41 Comments
- Frank Ocean's Brother Trolls Fans With Fake Album Release11,035 Views28 Comments
- Who Had The Better Verse: A$AP Rocky Vs. ScHoolboy Q13,988 Views37 Comments
You may also like...
- JMSN "Need U" Video158 Views
- Ice Cube Shares His Thoughts On Ghostwriting3,342 Views
- Miguel "Crazy Enough" Documentary861 Views