About two months ago, Philly native Freeway teamed up with Oakland's The Jacka for their second project as a duo. Entitled Highway Robbery, the album brought together 15 tracks of fiery hip-hop.
Bump Go, the latest cut from Guilty Simpson which features Caslte & Elucid on the assist. It dropped on Tuesday, September 24th, 2013. Guilty Simpson's horizons are broadening with each new release, and Go is no exception.
Check out It's Nuthin (Prod. By Small Professor), the latest track from Guilty Simpson, featuring AG (Of DITC) which dropped on Tuesday, September 10th, 2013. Guilty Simpson's movement grows stronger with each new release, and It's Nuthin (Prod.
Check out On The Run (Prod. By Small Professor) , the latest from Guilty Simpson which features a guest appearance from DJ Revolution on the assist. The track was released on Tuesday, September 3rd, 2013.
- Stream Key!'s Surprise 3-Track EP "No One Is Ready 3" 819 Views5 Comments
- Meek Mill Trolls Fans On Twitter With Fake Drake Diss Record13,286 Views118 Comments
- Online Petition Started To Force Funkmaster Flex To Resign From Hot 9723,595 Views55 Comments
- 50 Cent On Jay Z: "There's No L On His Record"24,281 Views70 Comments
- Top Tracks: July 20- July 269,918 Views12 Comments
- Tyler The Creator Says He's Banned From Australia 9,901 Views49 Comments
- Hip Hop Reacts To The Death Of Bobbi Kristina Brown7,083 Views16 Comments
- 5 Dope Tracks From Episode 2 Of OVO Sound Radio23,256 Views25 Comments
- Danny Brown Weighs In On Meek Mill & Drake's Ghostwriting Controversy32,711 Views109 Comments
- Will Smith & Jay Z To Executive Produce HBO Mini-Series7,417 Views17 Comments
- Drake's OVO Air Jordans Rank As The Most Valuable Sneaker Of The Second Quarter3,917 Views0 Comments
- The 10 Best Diss Tracks Of The 2010s28,651 Views135 Comments
- Ice-T & Coco Are Expecting Their First Child Together6,177 Views21 Comments
- The Weeknd Speaks On "Beauty Behind The Madness" In NY Times Profile10,072 Views31 Comments
- Joe Jackson Has Reportedly Suffered A Stroke3,673 Views27 Comments