According to TMZ, Jeezy has agreed to pay an undisclosed amount of money to the Hell’s Angels Motorcycle Club in order to settle a lawsuit between the two parties.
Jeezy's clothing apparel line 8732 Apparel is facing a new lawsuit, from motorcycle crew Hells Angels. The Angels aren't too happy with Jeezy ripping off their logo, and then selling it on jackets for massive profit, at least according to the suit.
- Could Travis Scott’s “Rodeo” Album Be Dropping This Week?580 Views14 Comments
- Wale Announces Upcoming “Go-Go” Album4,168 Views22 Comments
- Lil Wayne Announces Lil Weezyana Fest, Hot Boys Reunion14,967 Views54 Comments
- Future On New Album: "The World Is Ready"14,096 Views96 Comments
- John Wall Debuts His Next Signature Sneaker, The Adidas J Wall 22,822 Views0 Comments
- Reddit User Claims To Have Recorded All Of Kanye West's "SWISH"17,562 Views53 Comments
- The Streaming "Game Of Thrones": Drake & Apple Music Vs. Jay-Z & TIDAL19,463 Views79 Comments
- YG Shares Post-Shooting Crotch Shot On Instagram14,956 Views21 Comments
- Joe Budden Clarifies Remarks On Meek Mill & Nicki Minaj15,424 Views18 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Announces New Single, Takes Kids On Surprise Field Trip6,304 Views23 Comments
- 10 California Locations Mentioned On Vince Staples' "Summertime '06"3,282 Views16 Comments
- Ciara & Russell Wilson Are Abstaining From Sex12,714 Views66 Comments
- Ticket Giveaway: Win Tickets To PeterPalooza Featuring A$AP Rocky & Vic Mensa1,063 Views6 Comments
- Kelly Rowland Joins The Cast Of "Empire"2,961 Views9 Comments
- Behind The Beat: TM884,923 Views21 Comments
You may also like...
- Young Thug Feat. MPA Duke "With That" Video3,087 Views