According to TMZ, Jeezy has agreed to pay an undisclosed amount of money to the Hell’s Angels Motorcycle Club in order to settle a lawsuit between the two parties.
Jeezy's clothing apparel line 8732 Apparel is facing a new lawsuit, from motorcycle crew Hells Angels. The Angels aren't too happy with Jeezy ripping off their logo, and then selling it on jackets for massive profit, at least according to the suit.
- Rick Ross Reveals Tracklist For “Renzel Remixes”14,224 Views51 Comments
- Review: Jadakiss' "Top 5 Dead Or Alive"6,958 Views20 Comments
- Top 5 Things That Sneakerheads Are Thankful For631 Views0 Comments
- Jahlil Okafor Scuffles With A Heckler In Boston5,149 Views0 Comments
- #TBT: Chris Brown's Smash Singles12,515 Views33 Comments
- Lil Wayne's "No Ceilings 2" Tracklist Revealed190,081 Views343 Comments
- Beyoncé Is Putting Out A Line Of Streetwear7,338 Views11 Comments
- A HotNewHipHop Thanksgiving: 10 Things We're Thankful For7,111 Views39 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Debuted Another New Record The Other Night17,552 Views59 Comments
- Lil Wayne Being Sued By Trukfit Model For Using Her Image On T-Shirt26,086 Views78 Comments
- Review: Freddie Gibbs' "Shadow Of A Doubt"13,005 Views149 Comments
- DMX Is Guest-Starring On ABC's "Fresh Off The Boat"5,877 Views30 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: November 25th14,598 Views36 Comments
- Busta Rhymes Is "Without Question" Releasing An Album In 20167,669 Views27 Comments