According to TMZ, Jeezy has agreed to pay an undisclosed amount of money to the Hell’s Angels Motorcycle Club in order to settle a lawsuit between the two parties.
Jeezy's clothing apparel line 8732 Apparel is facing a new lawsuit, from motorcycle crew Hells Angels. The Angels aren't too happy with Jeezy ripping off their logo, and then selling it on jackets for massive profit, at least according to the suit.
- Curtis Williams & Key! Arrested On Felony Charges3,475 Views13 Comments
- Stream Berner & B-Real's New EP "Prohibition 2"1,672 Views3 Comments
- 140 Bars Or Less: Tweets Of The Week (April 11 - April 17)6,384 Views6 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator, Vic Mensa, T-Pain, More Tapped For Mad Decent Block Party5,048 Views9 Comments
- New Los Angeles Clippers Jerseys Leaked4,723 Views0 Comments
- HNHH Staff Picks Playlist (April 17)3,362 Views17 Comments
- "Barter 6" Is A Mixtape; Young Thug's Debut Album Will Drop In August30,848 Views168 Comments
- 2 Chainz Sued $1.5 Million For Alleged Contract Breach10,049 Views19 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (April 17)2,312 Views3 Comments
- OVO x Toronto Raptors Playoff T-Shirts Unveiled2,722 Views0 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar's "To Pimp A Butterfly" Goes Gold10,168 Views150 Comments
- Poetic License: The Art Of Writing 5,040 Views36 Comments
- Jay Z Has Been Personally Calling Tidal Subscribers To Thank Them13,505 Views65 Comments
- Jamie Foxx Announces New Album "Hollywood"5,959 Views15 Comments
- Chris Brown Shares Photos Of His Daughter Royalty20,230 Views68 Comments
You may also like...
- Kendrick Lamar "King Kunta" BTS Video2,024 Views