According to TMZ, Jeezy has agreed to pay an undisclosed amount of money to the Hell’s Angels Motorcycle Club in order to settle a lawsuit between the two parties.
Jeezy's clothing apparel line 8732 Apparel is facing a new lawsuit, from motorcycle crew Hells Angels. The Angels aren't too happy with Jeezy ripping off their logo, and then selling it on jackets for massive profit, at least according to the suit.
- Fetty Wap Reportedly Walked Out On An Olive Garden Bill1,016 Views11 Comments
- Snoop Dogg's Money Seized After Attempting To Travel With $400k In Cash7,467 Views24 Comments
- WWE Reportedly "Looking Into" Meek Mill's Use Of The Undertaker's Entrance Music27,740 Views172 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Raekwon "Only Built 4 Cuban Linx"2,481 Views7 Comments
- Andre 3000 Joins Cast Of ABC’s “American Crime” Series3,830 Views15 Comments
- Azealia Banks Adds Her Two Cents To The Meek Mill & Drake Debate48,457 Views151 Comments
- 140 Bars: Top Tweets Of The Week (July 25 - 31)9,213 Views0 Comments
- Top-5 August Sneaker Releases To Watch For3,152 Views0 Comments
- Meek Mill Is Charlamagne's "Donkey Of The Day"45,686 Views124 Comments
- French Montana Logs Studio Time With Justin Bieber & Mariah Carey6,186 Views33 Comments
- Stream Lil Debbie's "Home Grown" EP3,443 Views5 Comments
- Everything We Know About Drake Getting Peed On59,667 Views215 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (July 31)7,267 Views9 Comments
- Meek Mill Sends More Shots At Drake & Quentin Miller On Instagram 122,665 Views377 Comments
- Lance Stephenson Releases A New Song, Says He's The Best Ballin' Rapper In The Game3,102 Views0 Comments
You may also like...
- Young Money Yawn "I Be Shinning" Video1,442 Views
- Riff Raff Feat. Ghetty "Twerk It Out" Video1,068 Views