According to TMZ, Jeezy has agreed to pay an undisclosed amount of money to the Hell’s Angels Motorcycle Club in order to settle a lawsuit between the two parties.
Jeezy's clothing apparel line 8732 Apparel is facing a new lawsuit, from motorcycle crew Hells Angels. The Angels aren't too happy with Jeezy ripping off their logo, and then selling it on jackets for massive profit, at least according to the suit.
- Review: Freddie Gibbs' "Shadow Of A Doubt"2,603 Views99 Comments
- DMX Is Guest-Starring On ABC's "Fresh Off The Boat"1,003 Views10 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: November 25th6,191 Views31 Comments
- Busta Rhymes Is "Without Question" Releasing An Album In 20164,371 Views21 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For Jadakiss' "Top 5 Dead Or Alive"8,772 Views47 Comments
- Boosie Badazz Says He Has Kidney Cancer, Later Deletes Caption15,335 Views68 Comments
- Young Thug & Rihanna Hit The Studio Together12,542 Views74 Comments
- Erykah Badu Shares "But You Caint Use My Phone" Cover Art & Tracklist6,608 Views17 Comments
- Former Cowboys Running Back Arrested For Assaulting A Law Officer At A Casino4,557 Views0 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Countersued By Former Label6,771 Views27 Comments
- Golden State Warriors Set NBA Record For Best Start To A Season2,321 Views0 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Believes Race Played Role In His Overseas Bans5,719 Views30 Comments
- Vic Mensa Joins Chicago Protests Following Police Killing Of Laquan McDonald7,868 Views51 Comments
- Someone Bought That Secret Wu-Tang Album For "Millions"21,371 Views79 Comments