Lil Wayne and Young Thug had didn't do too well performing on each other's home turf last night. While Wayne's bus was hit with gunfire in Atlanta, Thugger was consistently heckled throughout a performance in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
While Kanye West has been known to speak his mind in stream-of-consciousness speeches throughout his Yeezus tour, he's apparently the only one allowed to 'talk his shit'.
- ASAP Rocky Turned His Instagram Profile Into One Huge Art Piece1,923 Views5 Comments
- Underrated Audio: May 17 - May 23117 Views1 Comment
- Listen To Dr. Dre "2Nite" Feat. Kendrick Lamar & Jeremih Leak14,963 Views86 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Common's "Be"1,949 Views17 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Is Given Acid By Makonnen, Proceeds To Have Sex With Nine Women49,406 Views105 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Shoots "Alright" Video In The Bay12,597 Views62 Comments
- Juicy J Rushed To Hospital In San Francisco30,007 Views60 Comments
- Lil B To Deliver Lecture At UCLA This Thursday4,093 Views20 Comments
- New Akon-Led Initiative Aims To Bring 600 Million Africans Electricity9,317 Views56 Comments
- See Photos From Drake's Houston Appreciation Weekend13,681 Views15 Comments
- Los Angeles Lakers GM Says Next Year Will Be Kobe Bryant's Final Season4,166 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: May 2317,877 Views20 Comments
- Must-Hear Instrumental Hip Hop Albums8,542 Views16 Comments
- Allen Iverson Addresses Strip Club Rumors On Hot 974,982 Views0 Comments
- Listen To Three New Drake Songs148,013 Views210 Comments
You may also like...
- André DeSaint "Work For Me" Video854 Views