Lil Wayne and Young Thug had didn't do too well performing on each other's home turf last night. While Wayne's bus was hit with gunfire in Atlanta, Thugger was consistently heckled throughout a performance in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
While Kanye West has been known to speak his mind in stream-of-consciousness speeches throughout his Yeezus tour, he's apparently the only one allowed to 'talk his shit'.
- Stream Jarv Dee's "Satellites, Swishers & Spaceships" [Album]678 Views3 Comments
- Someone Already Made A Parody #TidalFacts Twitter Account15,193 Views44 Comments
- Sir Michael Rocks Confirms, The Cool Kids Are Never Coming Back11,258 Views33 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 19 - April 253,428 Views1 Comment
- Killer Mike Had Dinner At The White House & He Documented It All On Social Media8,539 Views19 Comments
- Some Lucky Teen Got Nicki Minaj To Perform At His Bar Mitzvah14,275 Views51 Comments
- Jay Z Defends TIDAL In "Stream Of Consciousness" Twitter Address30,192 Views149 Comments
- Young Thug Heckled & Booed At Show In Louisiana43,752 Views142 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Outkast "Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik"4,147 Views13 Comments
- Tyga Got A Kylie Jenner Tattoo58,051 Views122 Comments
- Lil Wayne's Tour Bus Shot At In Atlanta42,997 Views109 Comments
- Freddie Gibbs Is The Happiest Dad On Earth12,876 Views41 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 2510,143 Views24 Comments
You may also like...