Heavy D's Brother Seeking Control Of The Rapper's Estate [Update: Heavy D's Mother Issues Statement] May 22, 2013 at 11:16am
Heavy D passed away two years ago, but now his brother, who also served as the late rapper's manager, is seeking control of Heavy D's estate.
Let us know what you think, folks. When you're finished listening, visit our our news section to learn what's been happening in Heavy D's life. If you dig this, visit Heavy D's profile for the latest info, news, songs, and mixtapes.
Give Nothin But Love (When They Reminisce Statik Selektah Remix) a listen - it's a new offering from Heavy D. It was dropped on Thursday, November 10th, 2011.
- Stream Boosie Badazz' New Album "Touchdown 2 Cause Hell"171 Views2 Comments
- ASAP Rocky To Release "At.Long.Last.ASAP" At Midnight Tonight33,104 Views160 Comments
- Top Tracks of the Week: May 17- May 247,877 Views4 Comments
- This ASAP Mob T-Shirt Is Pissing Off Memorial Day Shoppers20,867 Views130 Comments
- Gucci Mane Photo Exhibition To Take Place In Atlanta Church5,226 Views28 Comments
- Vine Killed The Radio Star: Examining The Platform's Creation Of Rap Phenoms5,411 Views16 Comments
- Soulja No Swiping: 6 Times Soulja Boy Stole Another Rapper's Flow22,237 Views61 Comments
- Drake Says He's Expanding OVO Fest To Another City14,207 Views35 Comments
- Sauce Walka Calls Out Drake For Houston Appreciation Weekend, Drake Responds25,941 Views76 Comments
- Chris Brown's Baby Mama Allegedly Demanding A Lot More Child Support15,525 Views63 Comments
- Drake Swaps "Madonna" Lyrics For "Rihanna" During Houston Show25,394 Views52 Comments
- Stream Dizzy Wright's Album "The Growing Process"6,538 Views14 Comments
- Tyson Beckford Takes Selfie With Karrueche Tran, Chris Brown Is Pissed43,802 Views118 Comments
- Dizzy Wright Songs To Soundtrack Your Summer7,436 Views9 Comments
- Rihanna And DC Comics Beefing Over "Robyn" Trademark15,935 Views39 Comments