Heavy D's Brother Seeking Control Of The Rapper's Estate [Update: Heavy D's Mother Issues Statement] May 22, 2013 at 11:16am
Heavy D passed away two years ago, but now his brother, who also served as the late rapper's manager, is seeking control of Heavy D's estate.
Let us know what you think, folks. When you're finished listening, visit our our news section to learn what's been happening in Heavy D's life. If you dig this, visit Heavy D's profile for the latest info, news, songs, and mixtapes.
Give Nothin But Love (When They Reminisce Statik Selektah Remix) a listen - it's a new offering from Heavy D. It was dropped on Thursday, November 10th, 2011.
- French Montana Shares Artwork & Tracklist From "Casino Life 2"14,809 Views85 Comments
- Stephen Curry To Be Named NBA MVP3,911 Views0 Comments
- Houston Astros Are Selling Hats Signed By Bun B And Fat Joe For $2004,236 Views16 Comments
- Madonna Wishes She Didn't Kiss Drake At Coachella43,665 Views88 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 25 - May 12,430 Views3 Comments
- Kanye West Changes His Album Title33,245 Views82 Comments
- See The Tracklist To Jamie Foxx's "Hollywood: A Story Of A Dozen Roses"8,072 Views18 Comments
- Beyonce Signs 3 Teenagers For $1.5 Million21,783 Views27 Comments
- Review: Raekwon's "Fly International Luxurious Art"4,796 Views25 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa Performs "See You Again" & "We Dem Boyz" On SNL7,800 Views13 Comments
- De La Soul Raised Over $600K On Kickstarter For Their New Album7,807 Views37 Comments
- Barter 6 Producer Wheezy Wants To Work With Lil Wayne31,906 Views61 Comments
- Lyrical Allegiance: Picking Pacquiao/Mayweather Sides Through Song12,814 Views31 Comments
- Turk Files Default Motion After Cash Money Ignores His Lawsuit11,908 Views24 Comments
- Jay Z, Drake & Eminem Are Among Billboard's "Money-Makers" Of 201438,038 Views22 Comments
You may also like...