Heavy D's Brother Seeking Control Of The Rapper's Estate [Update: Heavy D's Mother Issues Statement] May 22, 2013 at 11:16am
Heavy D passed away two years ago, but now his brother, who also served as the late rapper's manager, is seeking control of Heavy D's estate.
Let us know what you think, folks. When you're finished listening, visit our our news section to learn what's been happening in Heavy D's life. If you dig this, visit Heavy D's profile for the latest info, news, songs, and mixtapes.
Give Nothin But Love (When They Reminisce Statik Selektah Remix) a listen - it's a new offering from Heavy D. It was dropped on Thursday, November 10th, 2011.
- Charts Don't Lie: November 25th4,501 Views24 Comments
- Busta Rhymes Is "Without Question" Releasing An Album In 20163,487 Views15 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For Jadakiss' "Top 5 Dead Or Alive"6,910 Views38 Comments
- Boosie Badazz Says He Has Kidney Cancer, Later Deletes Caption13,274 Views66 Comments
- Young Thug & Rihanna Hit The Studio Together10,892 Views67 Comments
- Erykah Badu Shares "But You Caint Use My Phone" Cover Art & Tracklist5,823 Views17 Comments
- Former Cowboys Running Back Arrested For Assaulting A Law Officer At A Casino4,131 Views0 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Countersued By Former Label5,904 Views27 Comments
- Golden State Warriors Set NBA Record For Best Start To A Season2,121 Views0 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Believes Race Played Role In His Overseas Bans5,085 Views28 Comments
- Vic Mensa Joins Chicago Protests Following Police Killing Of Laquan McDonald7,623 Views50 Comments
- Someone Bought That Secret Wu-Tang Album For "Millions"20,752 Views79 Comments
- ASAP Ferg Talks "Huge Smash Song" With Future, Recording For A Week With 4018,484 Views78 Comments
- YG Covers FADER, Opens Up About Night He Was Shot10,418 Views40 Comments