Heavy D's Brother Seeking Control Of The Rapper's Estate [Update: Heavy D's Mother Issues Statement] May 22, 2013 at 11:16am
Heavy D passed away two years ago, but now his brother, who also served as the late rapper's manager, is seeking control of Heavy D's estate.
Let us know what you think, folks. When you're finished listening, visit our our news section to learn what's been happening in Heavy D's life. If you dig this, visit Heavy D's profile for the latest info, news, songs, and mixtapes.
Give Nothin But Love (When They Reminisce Statik Selektah Remix) a listen - it's a new offering from Heavy D. It was dropped on Thursday, November 10th, 2011.
- Judge Rules In Favor Of Tom Brady, Lifts 4-Game Suspension839 Views0 Comments
- A "Welcome To Death Row" Film Is Being Shopped Around2,431 Views15 Comments
- Janet Jackson Reveals "Unbreakable" Cover Art, Tracklist & Release Date1,102 Views9 Comments
- Migos Annnounce "Back To The Bando"2,357 Views10 Comments
- Gucci Mane To Release Autobiography "Within The Next Year"7,956 Views46 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform At Apple Music Festival4,433 Views22 Comments
- Dwight Howard Won't Face Criminal Charges For Bringing A Handgun Into An Airport7,764 Views0 Comments
- 7 Hip-Hop Biopics We Want to See20,357 Views143 Comments
- Prominent Sneaker Reseller Claims He Makes $3 Million Per Year Selling Jordans4,151 Views0 Comments
- J Cole's "2014 Forest Hills Drive" Goes Platinum21,954 Views132 Comments
- Who Would Be In Kanye West's Presidential Cabinet?13,082 Views94 Comments
- Teyana Taylor is Pregnant With Iman Shumpert's Baby22,708 Views64 Comments
- Azealia Banks Disses Nicki Minaj & Miley Cyrus22,009 Views96 Comments
- Tinashe Announces Sophomore Album "JOYRIDE"7,203 Views36 Comments
- French Montana Says He Has A Sneaker Collab With Reebok In The Works564 Views0 Comments