Heavy D's Brother Seeking Control Of The Rapper's Estate [Update: Heavy D's Mother Issues Statement] May 22, 2013 at 11:16am
Heavy D passed away two years ago, but now his brother, who also served as the late rapper's manager, is seeking control of Heavy D's estate.
Let us know what you think, folks. When you're finished listening, visit our our news section to learn what's been happening in Heavy D's life. If you dig this, visit Heavy D's profile for the latest info, news, songs, and mixtapes.
Give Nothin But Love (When They Reminisce Statik Selektah Remix) a listen - it's a new offering from Heavy D. It was dropped on Thursday, November 10th, 2011.
- Stream Roy Wood$ New EP "Exis"2,361 Views14 Comments
- Drake Responds To Meek’s Diss Record On Instagram43,809 Views252 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Confirms Joint Album With Lil B8,362 Views36 Comments
- Meek Mill Goes At Hot 97's TT Torrez On IG55,285 Views112 Comments
- Birdman's Instagram Hacked55,200 Views59 Comments
- Mac Miller's 3rd Studio Album Is Done22,999 Views88 Comments
- 'OVO' Air Jordan 10 Scheduled To Release This Weekend3,713 Views0 Comments
- PartyNextDoor's 5 Best Non-Album Tracks17,417 Views47 Comments
- K Camp Unveils Cover Art For "Only Way Is Up"4,514 Views15 Comments
- Stream Soulja Boy's "King Soulja 4"5,164 Views55 Comments
- #TBT: Fabolous' 2001-2005 Era7,167 Views24 Comments
- Tyga Says Eviction Lawsuit Is Fraudulent 8,464 Views40 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Dr. Dre's "Straight Outta Compton" Soundtrack10,010 Views24 Comments
- Jordan Brand Loses Trademark Lawsuit Against Knock-Off Beijing Company5,303 Views0 Comments
- Next Chief Keef Hologram Benefit Concert To Broadcast In 3 Cities At Once6,934 Views16 Comments