Heavy D's Brother Seeking Control Of The Rapper's Estate [Update: Heavy D's Mother Issues Statement] May 22, 2013 at 11:16am
Heavy D passed away two years ago, but now his brother, who also served as the late rapper's manager, is seeking control of Heavy D's estate.
Let us know what you think, folks. When you're finished listening, visit our our news section to learn what's been happening in Heavy D's life. If you dig this, visit Heavy D's profile for the latest info, news, songs, and mixtapes.
Give Nothin But Love (When They Reminisce Statik Selektah Remix) a listen - it's a new offering from Heavy D. It was dropped on Thursday, November 10th, 2011.
- Top Tracks: April 13 - April 192,556 Views3 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan "Hurt" By Young Thug's "Bitch Homie Quan" Comment20,198 Views70 Comments
- Kanye West: "I Am An Innovator," Not A Musician9,179 Views77 Comments
- 4/20 Playlist7,487 Views22 Comments
- araabMUZIK Announces New Album "Dream World"1,623 Views3 Comments
- Russell Westbrook's Air Jordan 'Westbrook 0' Officially Unveiled4,861 Views0 Comments
- Kanye West Covers PAPER Magazine3,554 Views14 Comments
- Migos Denied Bail After Arrest At Georgia Southern University15,447 Views51 Comments
- Rappers Share Their Smoking Preferences For 4/2015,776 Views37 Comments
- Big Sean & Ariana Grande Have Reportedly Broken Up47,367 Views122 Comments
- Dizzy Wright Shares Tracklist & Release Date For "The Growing Process"5,861 Views15 Comments
- Stream Curren$y's "Even More Saturday Night Car Tunes"10,856 Views13 Comments
- 10 Things To Do On 4/2014,149 Views57 Comments
- Top-10 Marijuana Inspired Sneakers612 Views0 Comments
- Lil Durk Shares Artwork, Release Date For "Remember My Name"8,302 Views40 Comments