Heavy D's Brother Seeking Control Of The Rapper's Estate [Update: Heavy D's Mother Issues Statement] May 22, 2013 at 11:16am
Heavy D passed away two years ago, but now his brother, who also served as the late rapper's manager, is seeking control of Heavy D's estate.
Let us know what you think, folks. When you're finished listening, visit our our news section to learn what's been happening in Heavy D's life. If you dig this, visit Heavy D's profile for the latest info, news, songs, and mixtapes.
Give Nothin But Love (When They Reminisce Statik Selektah Remix) a listen - it's a new offering from Heavy D. It was dropped on Thursday, November 10th, 2011.
- Future On New Album: "The World Is Ready"1,357 Views20 Comments
- John Wall Debuts His Next Signature Sneaker, The Adidas J Wall 2400 Views0 Comments
- Reddit User Claims To Have Recorded All Of Kanye West's "SWISH"4,054 Views34 Comments
- The Streaming "Game Of Thrones": Drake & Apple Music Vs. Jay-Z & TIDAL4,134 Views38 Comments
- YG Shares Post-Shooting Crotch Shot On Instagram4,764 Views12 Comments
- Joe Budden Clarifies Remarks On Meek Mill & Nicki Minaj4,055 Views8 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Announces New Single, Takes Kids On Surprise Field Trip2,560 Views18 Comments
- 10 California Locations Mentioned On Vince Staples' "Summertime '06"1,698 Views12 Comments
- Ciara & Russell Wilson Are Abstaining From Sex6,575 Views50 Comments
- Kelly Rowland Joins The Cast Of "Empire"1,936 Views9 Comments
- Behind The Beat: TM882,922 Views16 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar's Next Reebok Collab Tries To Unite Gang Members3,334 Views0 Comments
- Papoose & Remy Ma To Join Cast Of "Love & Hip-Hop"3,538 Views23 Comments
- Stream Statik Selektah's New Album "Lucky 7"1,615 Views11 Comments