Heavy D's Brother Seeking Control Of The Rapper's Estate [Update: Heavy D's Mother Issues Statement] May 22, 2013 at 11:16am
Heavy D passed away two years ago, but now his brother, who also served as the late rapper's manager, is seeking control of Heavy D's estate.
Let us know what you think, folks. When you're finished listening, visit our our news section to learn what's been happening in Heavy D's life. If you dig this, visit Heavy D's profile for the latest info, news, songs, and mixtapes.
Give Nothin But Love (When They Reminisce Statik Selektah Remix) a listen - it's a new offering from Heavy D. It was dropped on Thursday, November 10th, 2011.
- Review: Freddie Gibbs' "Shadow Of A Doubt"5,779 Views129 Comments
- DMX Is Guest-Starring On ABC's "Fresh Off The Boat"2,566 Views13 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: November 25th8,574 Views32 Comments
- Busta Rhymes Is "Without Question" Releasing An Album In 20165,345 Views25 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For Jadakiss' "Top 5 Dead Or Alive"10,738 Views53 Comments
- Boosie Badazz Says He Has Kidney Cancer, Later Deletes Caption17,750 Views68 Comments
- Young Thug & Rihanna Hit The Studio Together14,857 Views77 Comments
- Erykah Badu Shares "But You Caint Use My Phone" Cover Art & Tracklist7,721 Views18 Comments
- Former Cowboys Running Back Arrested For Assaulting A Law Officer At A Casino5,116 Views0 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Countersued By Former Label7,890 Views25 Comments
- Golden State Warriors Set NBA Record For Best Start To A Season2,539 Views0 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Believes Race Played Role In His Overseas Bans6,411 Views31 Comments
- Vic Mensa Joins Chicago Protests Following Police Killing Of Laquan McDonald8,220 Views51 Comments
- Someone Bought That Secret Wu-Tang Album For "Millions"22,128 Views79 Comments