Deemed a "future mogul" by Sway Calloway, Slim Dollars has been making his way up the New York rap food chain The Harlem rapper shares his "Talk Shit" video today, displaying a ferocious, but deceptively nimble delivery, making for a catchy street rap anthem.
Wuggsmoove is an up-and-coming rapper out of the Bronx. His record, "TrapHouse" stays true to its title with some rolling high hats and pummelling sub-bass while Smoove applies his unique nasal voice and subtle wordplay to the heavy instrumental.
Lambo Anlo may hail from Maryland, but the influence of Chicago is very present in his music. His wailing is reminiscent of Lil Durk, but his production keeps things colorful, contrasting drill's emphasis on the visceral.
Harmony G's new trap banger takes aim at women who claim something that they're not. Her auto-tuned wails on the hook are reminiscent of Lil Durk's world weary melodies, with the aggressive sound falling somewhere between drill and Travis Scott.
North Miami's Se1v1en (pronounced Seven Eleven) has been gaining recognition regionally with his city-repping anthem, "M.I.A.".
Jitt is a rapper from the Chicago suburb of Waukegan, and his sound is somewhat in line with what we've been hearing from the city recently, but the rapper still sticks decidedly within his own lane.
Sino is a Detroit rapper who brings an abrasive new track, "Slappin," to Heatseekers, one that's hot in the club as well as the trap. The video shows Sino surrounded by bad bitches and work for the fiends. All good, though: Sino stays "Slappin."
Brooklyn artist Matty Tosca drops his hottest track yet, "Everything's A Go," featuring Bronx emcee Fred the Godson and frequent collaborator G-Wreck. The track is a late-night club jam that revels in the well-deserved success of Tosca and his homies.
Seattle's Ryan Caraveo released his debut album, SWINGS, last December, and since, he's beginning to make a name for himself beyond his hometown. In his new "Jealousy" video, Ryan schools so-called "OGs," rapping over big drums and eerie piano.
Jackboi Tony hails outta Baltimore, a city you've seen all over TV this past week due to violence and protests resulting from the death of Freddie Gray. Believe it or not, Jackboi Tony grew up in these streets.
P. Goods brings a visual for his latest single, "My Destiny", featuring Stu Cat. P. Goods from Boston refuses to lose with "My Destiny", further showing his versatility as a young artist. If you dig the video, be sure to give him a shout on Twitter.
City Rominiecki is a formidable MC who hails from Philadelphia, and today his "Andale (Vamanos)" video has been selected as a Heatseeker.
New Jersey doesn't have the deep-rooted history in rap that New York does, but by proximity alone, the big apple was bound to rub off on it's close relative some day.
At 23 years old, South Florida's J.R. is poised to make big moves this year. Part of the South$ide Sounds indie collective, he drops his "Slums Of The City" video with us, gearing up for the release of his first full-length project this summer.
Back in July, The Bronx's Tray Pizzy shared a dope mixtape by the name of The Truman Show, and today we're premiering a video for two of the tape's tracks as part of our Heatseekers series.
- Stream The Game's "The Documentary 2"992 Views17 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Shares "Kunta's Groove Sessions" Tour Dates, Jay Rock To Support7,364 Views87 Comments
- Young Chop Calls Out Kanye West For Using Chicago Artists20,999 Views153 Comments
- Beyonce, Jay Z, Kanye West, Rihanna & Pharrell All Suing French Clothing Company18,569 Views44 Comments
- The Game Don't Change: The Making Of "The Documentary 2"13,902 Views37 Comments
- Eminem Writes Essay On The Genius Of Tupac10,165 Views80 Comments
- Karrueche Tran Says Dating Chris Brown Has Made It Harder To Get Work28,028 Views90 Comments
- #TBT: Tech N9ne's Early Singles3,236 Views24 Comments
- GoldLink Announces Debut Album, Shares First Single3,765 Views13 Comments
- Quiz: How Well Do You Know The Game's "The Documentary"?7,867 Views33 Comments
- First Look At The Toronto Raptors' 'OVO' Alternate Jersey For This Season3,376 Views0 Comments
- N.W.A. & Janet Jackson Nominated For Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame2,798 Views26 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa's "See You Again" Becomes First Rap Video To Hit 1 Billion Views21,876 Views147 Comments
- Vince Staples & Mac Miller Discuss White Rappers & How They Fit Into Hip-Hop14,349 Views76 Comments