Seattle's Ryan Caraveo released his debut album, SWINGS, last December, and since, he's beginning to make a name for himself beyond his hometown. In his new "Jealousy" video, Ryan schools so-called "OGs," rapping over big drums and eerie piano.
Jackboi Tony hails outta Baltimore, a city you've seen all over TV this past week due to violence and protests resulting from the death of Freddie Gray. Believe it or not, Jackboi Tony grew up in these streets.
P. Goods brings a visual for his latest single, "My Destiny", featuring Stu Cat. P. Goods from Boston refuses to lose with "My Destiny", further showing his versatility as a young artist. If you dig the video, be sure to give him a shout on Twitter.
City Rominiecki is a formidable MC who hails from Philadelphia, and today his "Andale (Vamanos)" video has been selected as a Heatseeker.
New Jersey doesn't have the deep-rooted history in rap that New York does, but by proximity alone, the big apple was bound to rub off on it's close relative some day.
At 23 years old, South Florida's J.R. is poised to make big moves this year. Part of the South$ide Sounds indie collective, he drops his "Slums Of The City" video with us, gearing up for the release of his first full-length project this summer.
Back in July, The Bronx's Tray Pizzy shared a dope mixtape by the name of The Truman Show, and today we're premiering a video for two of the tape's tracks as part of our Heatseekers series.
Over the past few years, many in hip-hop have claimed to be "the plug" (most notably on HS87's 2014 album), and now Reem Ali joins their ranks with his video for "The Plug." With this trippy, slightly intimidating clip, the New Jersey native wins this week's H
Cam The Mac's "Rollin' Again" video opens with footage of him rolling through various parts of West Seattle. The neighborhood's defining features -- the docks, bridges and naval cranes -- form the backdrop for his dope visuals.
Prince Kool is a 20-year-old rapper hailing from Miami, and today, his video for "Fuckin' With Tha Prince" has been selected as the winner of this week's Heatseeker video edition.
If you're ever in need of a song to soundtrack a chill session with some fly ladies at your abode, look no further than Anakin Artz's "OP." THe video, which has been selected as the winner of this week's Heatseeker video edition, shows Artz and his homies doin
As much as Frankie Bad Lungz may try to straighten up his act, the block keeps calling him back. His video for "Block Keep Calling Me" is the winner of this week's Heatseeker video edition.
Singer/songwriter Nissa Seych originally hails from the island nation of Seychelles, but is now based in Montreal.
- Fabolous Announces "Friday Night Freestyles" Mixtape1,036 Views11 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa Announces Sequel To "Rolling Papers" Album13,138 Views96 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Says Jay Z Collaboration Is Dropping Soon7,809 Views43 Comments
- Beanie Sigel Wants To Collaborate With Jay Z Again4,687 Views24 Comments
- The Weeknd & Drake Score MMVA Nominations5,163 Views13 Comments
- TBT: Ice Cube5,157 Views17 Comments
- PayPal Ordered To Re-Pay $15 Million For Scamming Customers7,629 Views0 Comments
- Flavor Flav Arrested On DUI & Possession Charges10,266 Views28 Comments
- Biggie Tracks To Commemorate His 43rd Birthday3,684 Views18 Comments
- Is Meek Mill Dropping A Mixtape Next Month?20,600 Views42 Comments
- Tracklist Revealed For A$AP Rocky's "A.L.L.A"36,767 Views177 Comments
- Digital Cover Story: Dizzy Wright (May/June)2,855 Views6 Comments
- 2014-15 All-NBA Teams Announced1,863 Views0 Comments
- New Drake & Beyonce Collaboration "Can I" Leaks Online35,473 Views63 Comments
- Ab-Soul Hints At Collaboration With Isaiah Rashad6,633 Views31 Comments