Filter your search results Hide filters
- Kevin Gates is still facing battery charges for kicking a female fan in Florida last summer. His motion to dismiss the case on the basis of the infamous "Stand Your Ground" law has been denied.
- French authorities have released Freddie Gibbs from jail on $56,000 bail. His next hearing, where he'll face possible extradition to Austria, is set for June 23.
- Freddie Gibbs was arrested in France last week for allegedly committing a rape in Austria.
- Drake fans aren't content with giving Meek a simple "L." They want him locked-up.
- She made no mention of marriage -- contrary to Meek's lawyer.