Introduced to most of us via her dope Cloud 19 tape last summer, Bay Area native Kehlani has kept her grind strong since then, now gearing up to release a follow-up on April 28th.
Tristin Perry is so new that we don't know who he is, if he's a he, or where he's based (so please hit us up Tristin)!
We're in midst of a major shift in hip-hop right now, where rappers are taking matters into their own hands. Major labels like Interscope, Def Jam, and Atlantic Records seem to be having less control over their artists.
It only took one day for Iamsu!’s debut album, Sincerely Yours, to reach iTunes’ top album charts, a feat which is, quite frankly, surprising. Though the album is not a flop, it’s not a work of artistic genius either.
- 'OVO' Air Jordan 10 Scheduled To Release This Weekend745 Views0 Comments
- PartyNextDoor's 5 Best Non-Album Tracks4,964 Views28 Comments
- K Camp Unveils Cover Art For "Only Way Is Up"1,716 Views9 Comments
- Stream Soulja Boy's "King Soulja 4"2,320 Views39 Comments
- #TBT: Fabolous' 2001-2005 Era4,076 Views17 Comments
- Tyga Says Eviction Lawsuit Is Fraudulent 4,464 Views29 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Dr. Dre's "Straight Outta Compton" Soundtrack6,391 Views15 Comments
- Jordan Brand Loses Trademark Lawsuit Against Knock-Off Beijing Company3,809 Views0 Comments
- Next Chief Keef Hologram Benefit Concert To Broadcast In 3 Cities At Once4,448 Views13 Comments
- iHeart Radio Music Festival Taps Kanye West, The Weeknd, Lil Wayne & More5,144 Views8 Comments
- R. Kelly Announces "Buffet" Album Release Date3,526 Views21 Comments
- Is Earl Sweatshirt Changing His Rap Name?21,191 Views41 Comments
- The 5 Most Confusing Things Birdman Said In His Angie Martinez Interview68,773 Views85 Comments
- Lil Kim Files Domestic Violence Lawsuit Against Ex-Boyfriend11,513 Views12 Comments
- Meek Mill Opens Up: "I'm Scared To Be Political"64,926 Views165 Comments