Big L is legendary for a few reasons. His punchlines, his freestyles, and his legendary album Lifestylez ov da Poor & Dangerous are the basis to his influence.
How long does it take for a music genre to get its own museum? About 40 years, apparently. It's been a long time coming, but the Hip Hop Hall Of Fame will finally open its doors to the public in the year 2017.
It's been a while since we've heard from Charles Hamilton, an eccentric rapper from Harlem who was very briefly signed to Interscope after being included in XXL's 2009 freshman class.
Last Saturday marked the 15th anniversary of hip hop legend Big L’s untimely death. The Harlem rapper helped propel the strong New York hip hop movement in the nineties, and collaborated with dozens of artists including a young Jay-Z, Tupac, Fat Joe.
Shortly after announcing his new album "Now We Even", Ma$e has taken to Twitter to squash any lingering beef between himself and former Children Of The Corn affiliate Cam'ron, pledging to remain loyal because of their Harlem roots.
- Stream Dr. Dre's Full Beats 1 Show, "The Pharmacy" 1,081 Views10 Comments
- 28 Grams: Hip Hop Instagram Recap (July 25-31)2,347 Views4 Comments
- Dr. Dre Says "Detox" Is Scrapped, "Compton: The Soundtrack" Out Next Week23,155 Views144 Comments
- Floyd Mayweather Debuts His First Signature Sneaker3,929 Views0 Comments
- Toronto Rapper Redway Reportedly Killed In Car Crash11,853 Views42 Comments
- Travi$ Scott's Lollapalooza Set Cut After He Told Fans To Jump The Barricade18,489 Views39 Comments
- Fetty Wap Reportedly Walked Out On An Olive Garden Bill13,509 Views48 Comments
- Snoop Dogg's Money Seized After Attempting To Travel With $400k In Cash15,666 Views34 Comments
- WWE Reportedly "Looking Into" Meek Mill's Use Of The Undertaker's Entrance Music43,479 Views214 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Raekwon "Only Built 4 Cuban Linx"3,209 Views10 Comments
- Andre 3000 Joins Cast Of ABC’s “American Crime” Series4,393 Views16 Comments
- Azealia Banks Adds Her Two Cents To The Meek Mill & Drake Debate52,588 Views156 Comments
- 140 Bars: Top Tweets Of The Week (July 25 - 31)9,726 Views0 Comments
- Top-5 August Sneaker Releases To Watch For3,399 Views0 Comments
- Meek Mill Is Charlamagne's "Donkey Of The Day"49,751 Views128 Comments