We're about to start seeing a lot of magazine covers, as issues roll out their new cover for the upcoming month. Earlier this morning we saw J. Lo's new cover for Complex magazine, and now we get a new story from GQ magazine's February issue.
Last week, Spotify announced, among other year-end lists, that Pharrell Williams' "Happy" was their most-streamed song of the year. Now, iTunes is saying it's their top-selling song of the year. Damn.
Pharrell was unstoppable in 2013, but it may have all just been a warm up, as the superproducer is getting ready to drop his first solo album since 2006, the curiously titled G I R L.
- Top Tracks: April 13 - April 191,937 Views3 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan "Hurt" By Young Thug's "Bitch Homie Quan" Comment17,164 Views64 Comments
- Kanye West: "I Am An Innovator," Not A Musician8,526 Views76 Comments
- 4/20 Playlist7,067 Views22 Comments
- araabMUZIK Announces New Album "Dream World"1,536 Views3 Comments
- Russell Westbrook's Air Jordan 'Westbrook 0' Officially Unveiled4,481 Views0 Comments
- Kanye West Covers PAPER Magazine3,353 Views14 Comments
- Migos Denied Bail After Arrest At Georgia Southern University14,694 Views50 Comments
- Rappers Share Their Smoking Preferences For 4/2015,261 Views37 Comments
- Big Sean & Ariana Grande Have Reportedly Broken Up45,828 Views122 Comments
- Dizzy Wright Shares Tracklist & Release Date For "The Growing Process"5,666 Views15 Comments
- Stream Curren$y's "Even More Saturday Night Car Tunes"10,397 Views13 Comments
- 10 Things To Do On 4/2013,908 Views57 Comments
- Top-10 Marijuana Inspired Sneakers588 Views0 Comments
- Lil Durk Shares Artwork, Release Date For "Remember My Name"7,994 Views35 Comments