We're about to start seeing a lot of magazine covers, as issues roll out their new cover for the upcoming month. Earlier this morning we saw J. Lo's new cover for Complex magazine, and now we get a new story from GQ magazine's February issue.
Last week, Spotify announced, among other year-end lists, that Pharrell Williams' "Happy" was their most-streamed song of the year. Now, iTunes is saying it's their top-selling song of the year. Damn.
Pharrell was unstoppable in 2013, but it may have all just been a warm up, as the superproducer is getting ready to drop his first solo album since 2006, the curiously titled G I R L.
- Is Earl Sweatshirt Changing His Rap Name?7,808 Views28 Comments
- The 5 Most Confusing Things Birdman Said In His Angie Martinez Interview51,495 Views75 Comments
- Lil Kim Files Domestic Violence Lawsuit Against Ex-Boyfriend8,476 Views11 Comments
- Meek Mill Opens Up: "I'm Scared To Be Political"51,493 Views147 Comments
- Meek Mill Says He's Hitting The Studio "Soon"71,692 Views327 Comments
- Meet Maxo Kream: Houston's Next-Up6,163 Views12 Comments
- Migos Say Their Noisey "Atlanta" Episode Was Scripted13,398 Views29 Comments
- 7 Things We Learned From LeBron's Most Recent Twitter Q&A2,082 Views0 Comments
- Tyga Sued By Landlord For Unpaid Rent, Threatened With Eviction15,688 Views72 Comments
- Ice Cube Says The "Straight Outta Compton" Soundtrack Is Dropping This Week9,439 Views18 Comments
- Did Drake Actually Buy Charlamagne Tha God Bottles? 71,340 Views108 Comments
- Meek Mill Booed In Toronto Last Night51,068 Views93 Comments
- Twitter Reacts To Drake's Second Meek Mill Diss, "Back To Back"79,100 Views130 Comments
- Listen To Erykah Badu's New Mix9,052 Views4 Comments
You may also like...