We're about to start seeing a lot of magazine covers, as issues roll out their new cover for the upcoming month. Earlier this morning we saw J. Lo's new cover for Complex magazine, and now we get a new story from GQ magazine's February issue.
Last week, Spotify announced, among other year-end lists, that Pharrell Williams' "Happy" was their most-streamed song of the year. Now, iTunes is saying it's their top-selling song of the year. Damn.
Pharrell was unstoppable in 2013, but it may have all just been a warm up, as the superproducer is getting ready to drop his first solo album since 2006, the curiously titled G I R L.
- 5 NBA Stars Who Will Have New Homes Next Season1 View0 Comments
- 50 Cent & Diddy's Effen Vs. Ciroc Battle Continues On Instagram4,907 Views26 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Shot A Short Film Starring Skepta & Novelist4,629 Views6 Comments
- Joe Budden Reveals "All Love Lost" Cover Art7,489 Views36 Comments
- Waka Flocka Disses Donald Trump On Twitter26,961 Views55 Comments
- Kanye West Is Reportedly The Lone Feature On The Weeknd's Upcoming Album24,602 Views54 Comments
- Drake Hints Willow Smith Will Appear On "Views From The 6"30,189 Views111 Comments
- Action Bronson Now Selling Personalized Verses, Insults, & Birthday Greetings10,956 Views20 Comments
- Adidas Yeezy Boost Concept Headphones Unveiled4,434 Views0 Comments
- DJ Mustard Is Working On "Hard" New Material With Britney Spears10,871 Views35 Comments
- Meek Mill Reveals Pre-Jail "DWMTM" Songs Will Be Released Soon30,329 Views98 Comments
- OG Maco Clarifies His Criticism Of Travi$ Scott's "3500"19,695 Views53 Comments
- ASAP Rocky: "The Rita Ora Thing Was Tasteless Of Me"24,337 Views32 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: July 4th16,546 Views29 Comments
- Freddie Gibbs Previews New Gucci Mane Collab, Says New Album "On The Way"10,253 Views33 Comments
You may also like...
- Problem "Relapse" Video62 Views
- Meek Mill Feat. Future "Jump Out The Face" Video20,271 Views
- Drake Previews "Energy" Video8,798 Views