Pharrell Featured In February Issue Of GQ Magazine [Update: Cover Revealed] Jan 20, 2015 at 04:13 PM
We're about to start seeing a lot of magazine covers, as issues roll out their new cover for the upcoming month. Earlier this morning we saw J. Lo's new cover for Complex magazine, and now we get a new story from GQ magazine's February issue.
Last week, Spotify announced, among other year-end lists, that Pharrell Williams' "Happy" was their most-streamed song of the year. Now, iTunes is saying it's their top-selling song of the year. Damn.
Pharrell was unstoppable in 2013, but it may have all just been a warm up, as the superproducer is getting ready to drop his first solo album since 2006, the curiously titled G I R L.
- Lil Wayne Joins Instagram2,236 Views15 Comments
- TBT: The Roots834 Views2 Comments
- Dame Dash Confirms He And Kanye West Are Buying Karmaloop9,566 Views28 Comments
- Yung Gleesh Reportedly Charged With Sexual Assault [Update: He's Been Arrested]12,876 Views38 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Will Never Release The Song From His Colbert Performance14,837 Views81 Comments
- Ludacris' Best Punchlines4,283 Views18 Comments
- Dr. Dre Wants To "Inspire" People With "Straight Outta Compton" Biopic4,632 Views29 Comments
- The Weeknd Now A Coachella Headliner3,832 Views18 Comments
- Digital Cover Story: Action Bronson1,118 Views10 Comments
- 10 Most Expensive Nike Air Maxes At Flight Club Right Now1,198 Views0 Comments
- iLoveMakonnen's Essential "Drink More Water" Cuts5,339 Views17 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Explains Rakim Influence On Sophomore Album Title7,796 Views25 Comments
- Stream Ducko McFli's & Jace's New EP "Dreams"1,085 Views4 Comments
- Samples Of The Week: March 26 (Action Bronson Edition)1,005 Views3 Comments
- T-Pain's New Mixtape Will Feature Unheard Aaliyah Vocals [Update: Full Tracklist Revealed]17,605 Views57 Comments