We're about to start seeing a lot of magazine covers, as issues roll out their new cover for the upcoming month. Earlier this morning we saw J. Lo's new cover for Complex magazine, and now we get a new story from GQ magazine's February issue.
Last week, Spotify announced, among other year-end lists, that Pharrell Williams' "Happy" was their most-streamed song of the year. Now, iTunes is saying it's their top-selling song of the year. Damn.
Pharrell was unstoppable in 2013, but it may have all just been a warm up, as the superproducer is getting ready to drop his first solo album since 2006, the curiously titled G I R L.
- Kendrick Lamar Covers Ebony Magazine2,194 Views27 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 16 - 22)4,414 Views10 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Releases "The Night Is Still Young" Video Exclusively On TIDAL8,082 Views48 Comments
- 50 Cent Sues Rick Ross For Allegedly Leaking His Own Baby Mama's Sex Tape19,541 Views50 Comments
- The Atlanta Hawks Are Begging Lil B To Show Mercy On Them4,878 Views0 Comments
- T'yanna Wallace Answers Questions From Biggie Fans4,110 Views8 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (May 22)1,514 Views1 Comment
- Eminem To Executive Produce "Southpaw" Soundtrack3,942 Views23 Comments
- French Montana Decries "Hateful Speech" Surrounding Chinx's Death24,042 Views53 Comments
- James Harden Has Been Cursed By Lil B The Based God6,388 Views0 Comments
- Fabolous Announces "Friday Night Freestyles" Mixtape13,564 Views60 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa Announces Sequel To "Rolling Papers" Album33,667 Views156 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Says Jay Z Collaboration Is Dropping Soon12,137 Views61 Comments
- Beanie Sigel Wants To Collaborate With Jay Z Again7,433 Views28 Comments
- The Weeknd & Drake Score MMVA Nominations7,493 Views17 Comments