We're about to start seeing a lot of magazine covers, as issues roll out their new cover for the upcoming month. Earlier this morning we saw J. Lo's new cover for Complex magazine, and now we get a new story from GQ magazine's February issue.
Last week, Spotify announced, among other year-end lists, that Pharrell Williams' "Happy" was their most-streamed song of the year. Now, iTunes is saying it's their top-selling song of the year. Damn.
Pharrell was unstoppable in 2013, but it may have all just been a warm up, as the superproducer is getting ready to drop his first solo album since 2006, the curiously titled G I R L.
- D'Angelo's First TV Interview In Ten Years Airs This Week778 Views9 Comments
- The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness" By The Numbers5,949 Views26 Comments
- Jay Z Requests His Wealth Be Hidden From The Jury In "Big Pimpin'" Lawsuit8,919 Views23 Comments
- Michael Jordan's Space Jam Jersey Is Going Up For Auction For $10,000987 Views0 Comments
- Rap Industry Recap: August 20151,929 Views5 Comments
- Kanye West, ASAP Rocky, The Weeknd, Pusha T Star In New Alexander Wang Campaign9,734 Views36 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Opens Up About Being Banned From The UK6,000 Views25 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform On SNL1,632 Views16 Comments
- Five Things We Want From Rick Ross' "Black Dollar"9,449 Views44 Comments
- Kevin Gates Could Be Charged For Kicking A Female Fan In Florida7,838 Views69 Comments
- Chris Brown Is Being Sued By A Fan Who Was Injured At His Show5,099 Views18 Comments
- Top-8 September Sneaker Releases To Watch For1,982 Views0 Comments
- Powerhouse 2015 Line-Up Includes Kendrick Lamar, Big Sean, Future & More8,828 Views53 Comments
- De La Soul Recruit Usher, Snoop Dogg, 2 Chainz, Pete Rock & More For New Album4,032 Views8 Comments
- Rick Ross Dropping New Music With The Dream Tomorrow10,942 Views32 Comments
You may also like...