As you know, last night was Halloween, and while you were out having debauched nights highlighted by outrageous costumes, many of your favorite rappers were doing the exact same thing.
When Iggy Azalea truly began to pop off earlier this year with some bonafide radio hits, she also began to face harsher criticism from hip-hop fans. Some of this was music based, but more often, people attacked Azalea's appearance.
Violence isn't an odd topic in hip-hop music by any stretch of the imagination; there probably hasn't been a mainstream rap album to hit stores this year in which an emcee didn't at least threaten to kill someone.
This past weekend is when most NBA players dressed up for Halloween as the season hadn't started yet, and we saw some solid costumes from the Thunder, and the Spurs, but Jon Leuer and Quincy Pondexter may have stolen the show.
Last night celebrities flooded their Instagram accounts with photos of what they donned for this year's Halloween festivities.
Halloween arrives tomorrow, and it's the time of the year where grown ass men and women can get away with dressing up as whatever they want, really, and usually for women, that involves showing as much skin as possible.
Whether or not you plan on wearing your newest pick-ups this for Halloween, you're probably planning on rocking something with a black and orange, or other ghoulish color scheme.Lucky for us sneakerheads, there were plenty of releases in the month of October t
Stream MellowHigh's Self-Titled Debut Album In Its Entirety, Feat. Tyler, the Creator, Earl Sweatshirt, Curren$y, Smoke DZA & More Oct 28, 2013 at 10:00am
For those unfamiliar, MellowHigh is an Odd Future sub-group consisting of Domo Gensis, Hodgy Beats and Left Brain (the latter two being collectively known as MellowHype).
With Halloween being today, HNHH decided to collect some of the best photos we could find of rappers wearing Halloween costumes. 'Cause what's funnier than seeing a rapper in a Halloween costume?
With Halloween just two days away, it's the time of year when all women feel free to dress up in their sexiest (insert Halloween costume here). No one is judged for their scantily clad outfits, and it's best that way.
- Lil Kim Files Domestic Violence Lawsuit Against Ex-Boyfriend0 Views0 Comments
- Meek Mill Opens Up: "I'm Scared To Be Political"14,625 Views61 Comments
- Meek Mill Says He's Hitting The Studio "Soon"24,678 Views164 Comments
- Meet Maxo Kream: Houston's Next-Up2,956 Views5 Comments
- Migos Say Their Noisey "Atlanta" Episode Was Scripted6,326 Views25 Comments
- 7 Things We Learned From LeBron's Most Recent Twitter Q&A1,159 Views0 Comments
- Tyga Sued By Landlord For Unpaid Rent, Threatened With Eviction8,641 Views52 Comments
- Ice Cube Says The "Straight Outta Compton" Soundtrack Is Dropping This Week5,379 Views9 Comments
- Did Drake Actually Buy Charlamagne Tha God Bottles? 44,907 Views100 Comments
- Meek Mill Booed In Toronto Last Night35,794 Views79 Comments
- Twitter Reacts To Drake's Second Meek Mill Diss, "Back To Back"48,842 Views109 Comments
- Listen To Erykah Badu's New Mix4,467 Views3 Comments
- Scarface Reveals Tracklist & Cover Art For "Deeply Rooted"2,542 Views15 Comments
- A New 'OVO' Air Jordan 8 Rumored To Release This Year4,093 Views0 Comments
You may also like...