As you know, last night was Halloween, and while you were out having debauched nights highlighted by outrageous costumes, many of your favorite rappers were doing the exact same thing.
When Iggy Azalea truly began to pop off earlier this year with some bonafide radio hits, she also began to face harsher criticism from hip-hop fans. Some of this was music based, but more often, people attacked Azalea's appearance.
Violence isn't an odd topic in hip-hop music by any stretch of the imagination; there probably hasn't been a mainstream rap album to hit stores this year in which an emcee didn't at least threaten to kill someone.
This past weekend is when most NBA players dressed up for Halloween as the season hadn't started yet, and we saw some solid costumes from the Thunder, and the Spurs, but Jon Leuer and Quincy Pondexter may have stolen the show.
Last night celebrities flooded their Instagram accounts with photos of what they donned for this year's Halloween festivities.
Halloween arrives tomorrow, and it's the time of the year where grown ass men and women can get away with dressing up as whatever they want, really, and usually for women, that involves showing as much skin as possible.
Whether or not you plan on wearing your newest pick-ups this for Halloween, you're probably planning on rocking something with a black and orange, or other ghoulish color scheme.Lucky for us sneakerheads, there were plenty of releases in the month of October t
Stream MellowHigh's Self-Titled Debut Album In Its Entirety, Feat. Tyler, the Creator, Earl Sweatshirt, Curren$y, Smoke DZA & More Oct 28, 2013 at 10:00am
For those unfamiliar, MellowHigh is an Odd Future sub-group consisting of Domo Gensis, Hodgy Beats and Left Brain (the latter two being collectively known as MellowHype).
With Halloween being today, HNHH decided to collect some of the best photos we could find of rappers wearing Halloween costumes. 'Cause what's funnier than seeing a rapper in a Halloween costume?
With Halloween just two days away, it's the time of year when all women feel free to dress up in their sexiest (insert Halloween costume here). No one is judged for their scantily clad outfits, and it's best that way.
- Jeezy Has Something New Coming In Two Days1,190 Views15 Comments
- Apple Blocked Tidal From Streaming Drake's Performance At Lil Weezyana Fest9,376 Views41 Comments
- Stream Lil Wayne's "Lil Weezyana Fest" On Tidal16,906 Views46 Comments
- Shy Glizzy & Zaytoven Announce New Mixtape "For Trappers Only"7,244 Views23 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness"24,006 Views77 Comments
- Ticket Giveaway: Mick Jenkins' "Wave[s]" Tour1,757 Views5 Comments
- The Game Reveals "The Documentary 2" Cover & Release Date51,107 Views199 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (August 28)2,138 Views3 Comments
- Young Buck Not Going To Jail Over Faked Drug Test5,080 Views21 Comments
- Toro Y Moi Drops Surprise Album "Samantha"5,642 Views19 Comments
- The People Behind The Madness12,783 Views13 Comments
- French Montana "Mac And Cheese: The Album" Release Date Revealed11,414 Views45 Comments
- 3 Takeaways From Jay Rock's "90059" Listening Party12,525 Views48 Comments
- Miami Heat Owner Hints At Possible 'South Beach' Inspired Jerseys For Next Season3,292 Views0 Comments
- Omarion Enlists Nic Nac, James Fauntleroy & More For "Reasons"6,556 Views17 Comments
You may also like...