As you know, last night was Halloween, and while you were out having debauched nights highlighted by outrageous costumes, many of your favorite rappers were doing the exact same thing.
When Iggy Azalea truly began to pop off earlier this year with some bonafide radio hits, she also began to face harsher criticism from hip-hop fans. Some of this was music based, but more often, people attacked Azalea's appearance.
Violence isn't an odd topic in hip-hop music by any stretch of the imagination; there probably hasn't been a mainstream rap album to hit stores this year in which an emcee didn't at least threaten to kill someone.
This past weekend is when most NBA players dressed up for Halloween as the season hadn't started yet, and we saw some solid costumes from the Thunder, and the Spurs, but Jon Leuer and Quincy Pondexter may have stolen the show.
Last night celebrities flooded their Instagram accounts with photos of what they donned for this year's Halloween festivities.
Halloween arrives tomorrow, and it's the time of the year where grown ass men and women can get away with dressing up as whatever they want, really, and usually for women, that involves showing as much skin as possible.
Whether or not you plan on wearing your newest pick-ups this for Halloween, you're probably planning on rocking something with a black and orange, or other ghoulish color scheme.Lucky for us sneakerheads, there were plenty of releases in the month of October t
Stream MellowHigh's Self-Titled Debut Album In Its Entirety, Feat. Tyler, the Creator, Earl Sweatshirt, Curren$y, Smoke DZA & More Oct 28, 2013 at 10:00am
For those unfamiliar, MellowHigh is an Odd Future sub-group consisting of Domo Gensis, Hodgy Beats and Left Brain (the latter two being collectively known as MellowHype).
With Halloween being today, HNHH decided to collect some of the best photos we could find of rappers wearing Halloween costumes. 'Cause what's funnier than seeing a rapper in a Halloween costume?
With Halloween just two days away, it's the time of year when all women feel free to dress up in their sexiest (insert Halloween costume here). No one is judged for their scantily clad outfits, and it's best that way.
- Waka Flocka Disses Donald Trump On Twitter438 Views0 Comments
- Kanye West Is Reportedly The Lone Feature On The Weeknd's Upcoming Album4,285 Views18 Comments
- Drake Hints Willow Smith Will Appear On "Views From The 6"8,674 Views78 Comments
- Action Bronson Now Selling Personalized Verses, Insults, & Birthday Greetings5,099 Views15 Comments
- Adidas Yeezy Boost Concept Headphones Unveiled3,283 Views0 Comments
- DJ Mustard Is Working On "Hard" New Material With Britney Spears7,472 Views29 Comments
- Meek Mill Reveals Pre-Jail "DWMTM" Songs Will Be Released Soon23,666 Views88 Comments
- OG Maco Clarifies His Criticism Of Travi$ Scott's "3500"15,121 Views52 Comments
- ASAP Rocky: "The Rita Ora Thing Was Tasteless Of Me"18,062 Views31 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: July 4th14,431 Views29 Comments
- Freddie Gibbs Previews New Gucci Mane Collab, Says New Album "On The Way"9,090 Views28 Comments
- Fans Trash Nightclub After Boosie Badazz No-Show11,058 Views24 Comments
- 10 Essential Baauer Tracks6,150 Views2 Comments
- 50 Cent Covers Muscle & Fitness For His 40th Birthday11,766 Views35 Comments
- Kid Cudi Says "Speedin' Bullet To Heaven" Is 98% Done, Single Out This Month12,233 Views46 Comments
You may also like...
- Meek Mill Feat. Future "Jump Out The Face" Video12,265 Views
- Drake Previews "Energy" Video4,793 Views