As you know, last night was Halloween, and while you were out having debauched nights highlighted by outrageous costumes, many of your favorite rappers were doing the exact same thing.
When Iggy Azalea truly began to pop off earlier this year with some bonafide radio hits, she also began to face harsher criticism from hip-hop fans. Some of this was music based, but more often, people attacked Azalea's appearance.
Violence isn't an odd topic in hip-hop music by any stretch of the imagination; there probably hasn't been a mainstream rap album to hit stores this year in which an emcee didn't at least threaten to kill someone.
This past weekend is when most NBA players dressed up for Halloween as the season hadn't started yet, and we saw some solid costumes from the Thunder, and the Spurs, but Jon Leuer and Quincy Pondexter may have stolen the show.
Last night celebrities flooded their Instagram accounts with photos of what they donned for this year's Halloween festivities.
Halloween arrives tomorrow, and it's the time of the year where grown ass men and women can get away with dressing up as whatever they want, really, and usually for women, that involves showing as much skin as possible.
Whether or not you plan on wearing your newest pick-ups this for Halloween, you're probably planning on rocking something with a black and orange, or other ghoulish color scheme.Lucky for us sneakerheads, there were plenty of releases in the month of October t
Stream MellowHigh's Self-Titled Debut Album In Its Entirety, Feat. Tyler, the Creator, Earl Sweatshirt, Curren$y, Smoke DZA & More Oct 28, 2013 at 10:00am
For those unfamiliar, MellowHigh is an Odd Future sub-group consisting of Domo Gensis, Hodgy Beats and Left Brain (the latter two being collectively known as MellowHype).
With Halloween being today, HNHH decided to collect some of the best photos we could find of rappers wearing Halloween costumes. 'Cause what's funnier than seeing a rapper in a Halloween costume?
With Halloween just two days away, it's the time of year when all women feel free to dress up in their sexiest (insert Halloween costume here). No one is judged for their scantily clad outfits, and it's best that way.
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 16 - 22)2,964 Views9 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Releases "The Night Is Still Young" Video Exclusively On TIDAL5,906 Views37 Comments
- 50 Cent Sues Rick Ross For Allegedly Leaking His Own Baby Mama's Sex Tape14,946 Views38 Comments
- The Atlanta Hawks Are Begging Lil B To Show Mercy On Them4,034 Views0 Comments
- T'yanna Wallace Answers Questions From Biggie Fans3,351 Views5 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (May 22)1,201 Views1 Comment
- Eminem To Executive Produce "Southpaw" Soundtrack3,271 Views23 Comments
- French Montana Decries "Hateful Speech" Surrounding Chinx's Death19,701 Views50 Comments
- James Harden Has Been Cursed By Lil B The Based God5,966 Views0 Comments
- Fabolous Announces "Friday Night Freestyles" Mixtape12,025 Views60 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa Announces Sequel To "Rolling Papers" Album31,775 Views151 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Says Jay Z Collaboration Is Dropping Soon11,807 Views60 Comments
- Beanie Sigel Wants To Collaborate With Jay Z Again7,109 Views28 Comments
- The Weeknd & Drake Score MMVA Nominations7,218 Views17 Comments
- TBT: Ice Cube7,151 Views29 Comments