Snoop Dogg tends to post a lot on Instagram, at frequent intervals, so things get lost in the shuffle. However last night, the D-o-g-g put up something that fans should pay attention too.
As you know, last night was Halloween, and while you were out having debauched nights highlighted by outrageous costumes, many of your favorite rappers were doing the exact same thing.
When Iggy Azalea truly began to pop off earlier this year with some bonafide radio hits, she also began to face harsher criticism from hip-hop fans. Some of this was music based, but more often, people attacked Azalea's appearance.
Violence isn't an odd topic in hip-hop music by any stretch of the imagination; there probably hasn't been a mainstream rap album to hit stores this year in which an emcee didn't at least threaten to kill someone.
This past weekend is when most NBA players dressed up for Halloween as the season hadn't started yet, and we saw some solid costumes from the Thunder, and the Spurs, but Jon Leuer and Quincy Pondexter may have stolen the show.
Last night celebrities flooded their Instagram accounts with photos of what they donned for this year's Halloween festivities.
Halloween arrives tomorrow, and it's the time of the year where grown ass men and women can get away with dressing up as whatever they want, really, and usually for women, that involves showing as much skin as possible.
Whether or not you plan on wearing your newest pick-ups this for Halloween, you're probably planning on rocking something with a black and orange, or other ghoulish color scheme.Lucky for us sneakerheads, there were plenty of releases in the month of October t
Stream MellowHigh's Self-Titled Debut Album In Its Entirety, Feat. Tyler, the Creator, Earl Sweatshirt, Curren$y, Smoke DZA & More Oct 28, 2013 at 10:00am
For those unfamiliar, MellowHigh is an Odd Future sub-group consisting of Domo Gensis, Hodgy Beats and Left Brain (the latter two being collectively known as MellowHype).
With Halloween being today, HNHH decided to collect some of the best photos we could find of rappers wearing Halloween costumes. 'Cause what's funnier than seeing a rapper in a Halloween costume?
With Halloween just two days away, it's the time of year when all women feel free to dress up in their sexiest (insert Halloween costume here). No one is judged for their scantily clad outfits, and it's best that way.
- Curren$y & Dame Dash Settle $3 Million Dollar Lawsuit2,104 Views8 Comments
- Logic Announces Release Date For Sophomore Album "The Incredible True Story"5,542 Views43 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Writes Letter To Eazy-E For PAPER Magazine5,620 Views123 Comments
- Jay Z & Beyoncé Are Renting A Mansion In L.A. For $150k A Month5,992 Views24 Comments
- Victor Cruz' Fiancee Sent A Group Text Message To All Of His Side Chicks6,728 Views0 Comments
- The Game Threatens Stitches Over DMs He Allegedly Photoshopped46,017 Views159 Comments
- Bawse Moves: How Rick Ross Shifted Focus In 20155,930 Views21 Comments
- Kanye West Says "808s" & "Yeezus" Are "So Much Stronger" Than "MBDTF"17,326 Views149 Comments
- Kid Cudi Warns Fans That "Man On The Moon 3" Will Be Nothing Like Previous Installments21,719 Views196 Comments
- Quiz: How Well Do You Know Kanye West?10,265 Views45 Comments
- Talib Kweli & 9th Wonder Reveal Tracklist & Cover Art For "Indie 500"3,535 Views17 Comments
- Snoop Dogg Hints At A Halloween Project Hosted By DJ Drama3,436 Views26 Comments
- Rick Ross Announces New Album Title14,396 Views61 Comments
- Kanye West Says People Who Act Like They Don't Like The Yeezy Boosts Are Racist6,230 Views0 Comments