Throughout history, dudes have done a lot of weird, demeaning things to get back on their girlfriends' good side, and today Macklemore has joined their ranks.
As you know, last night was Halloween, and while you were out having debauched nights highlighted by outrageous costumes, many of your favorite rappers were doing the exact same thing.
When Iggy Azalea truly began to pop off earlier this year with some bonafide radio hits, she also began to face harsher criticism from hip-hop fans. Some of this was music based, but more often, people attacked Azalea's appearance.
New York around this time of year transitions from being a place with crazy people on the streets to a place where people look like crazy people on the streets (although you better believe the original crazies are still there).
Ready or not, here are Flying Lotus' visuals perfect for Halloween. The producer decides to go an animated route for "Ready Err Not," and the video may take the cake for creepiest hip-hop music video ever. It's so creepy that viewer discretion is advised.
Violence isn't an odd topic in hip-hop music by any stretch of the imagination; there probably hasn't been a mainstream rap album to hit stores this year in which an emcee didn't at least threaten to kill someone.
Stream They Can't See Me (Prod. By SpaceGhostPurrp), the newest drop from Key Nyata which features Rell . The cut was released on Sunday, November 3rd, 2013. Things are looking better for Key Nyata with each new release, which They Can't See Me (Prod.
Give Trigga 4 Hire a listen - it's a new offering from The Godfathers. It was dropped on Sunday, November 3rd, 2013. The Godfathers's musical situation is improving with every new release, and Trigga 4 Hire will most definitely help the cause.
This past weekend is when most NBA players dressed up for Halloween as the season hadn't started yet, and we saw some solid costumes from the Thunder, and the Spurs, but Jon Leuer and Quincy Pondexter may have stolen the show.
Last night celebrities flooded their Instagram accounts with photos of what they donned for this year's Halloween festivities.
A trippy new visual from Travi$ Scott, directed by Corey Damon Black and Marc Kalman, for his track 'Shit On You', from his recent project "Owl Pharaoh".Peep Travi$ Scott "Shit On You" Video, the latest visual from Travi$ Scott.
Download Waka Flocka Myers V, the latest project from Waka Flocka, released on Thursday, October 31st, 2013. Waka Flocka's chances in this game are improving with each new release, and Waka Flocka Myers V is no exception - quite the opposite, in fact.
Halloween arrives tomorrow, and it's the time of the year where grown ass men and women can get away with dressing up as whatever they want, really, and usually for women, that involves showing as much skin as possible.
Halloween is tomorrow so this week's episode is dedicated to songs that have anything to do with the scary holiday. Watch What's my Name: Episode 44 - Halloween Edition, the latest video from HNHH, which dropped on Wednesday, October 30th, 2013.
Whether or not you plan on wearing your newest pick-ups this for Halloween, you're probably planning on rocking something with a black and orange, or other ghoulish color scheme.Lucky for us sneakerheads, there were plenty of releases in the month of October t
Stream MellowHigh's Self-Titled Debut Album In Its Entirety, Feat. Tyler, the Creator, Earl Sweatshirt, Curren$y, Smoke DZA & More Oct 28, 2013 at 10:00am
For those unfamiliar, MellowHigh is an Odd Future sub-group consisting of Domo Gensis, Hodgy Beats and Left Brain (the latter two being collectively known as MellowHype).
Give Spooky (Freestyle) [Prod. By CP] a listen - it's a new offering from Nocando, featuring Kail . It was dropped on Sunday, October 20th, 2013. Nocando's musical situation is improving with every new release, and Spooky (Freestyle) [Prod.
With Halloween being today, HNHH decided to collect some of the best photos we could find of rappers wearing Halloween costumes. 'Cause what's funnier than seeing a rapper in a Halloween costume?
With Halloween just two days away, it's the time of year when all women feel free to dress up in their sexiest (insert Halloween costume here). No one is judged for their scantily clad outfits, and it's best that way.
- Album Cover & Tracklist Revealed For Lil Wayne's "Free Weezy Album"5,379 Views43 Comments
- Joe Budden On Meek Mill's Affection For Nicki Minaj: "I Hate Everything About It"11,983 Views43 Comments
- Run The Jewels Have A Weekly Beats 1 Radio Show & It Starts Tonight876 Views2 Comments
- Classic Rotation: D'Angelo's "Brown Sugar"1,328 Views7 Comments
- Young Thug Delays "Slime Season" Mixtape: "Sorry 4 The Wait!"20,398 Views136 Comments
- All-Black Colorway Of The Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost To Release This Fall2,978 Views0 Comments
- Review: Vince Staples' "Summertime '06"7,119 Views56 Comments
- Chris Brown & The Mother Of His Child Go Back & Forth On Instagram22,179 Views60 Comments
- Stream Ghostface Killah & Adrian Younge's "Twelve Reasons To Die II"2,269 Views6 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (June 27 - July 3)5,216 Views6 Comments
- Diddy's Assault Case Rejected By District Attorney7,067 Views18 Comments
- Eminem Debuts Official Video For “Phenomenal” On Apple Music9,423 Views28 Comments
- 10 Luxury Raps Found On Tyga's "The Gold Album"17,701 Views46 Comments
- Childish Gambino's "Atlanta" TV Show Gets A Cast13,113 Views3 Comments
- Rae Sremmurd Say 2nd Album Dropping In December, Wiz Khalifa Collab Coming Soon15,940 Views36 Comments
You may also like...