Crunchy Black is apparently having a tough time these days. Back in January he was wanted by the police for allegedly beating up his fiancee, and now he's added drug possession to his charges.
Chris Brown's bodyguard, Chris Hollosy, began trial last week for the Washington, D.C. assault case. Hollosy had confessed to punching a man, Parker Adams, in the face outside the W Hotel in D.C. when the man attempted to photo bomb.
Dancehall star Vybz Kartel was found guilty of murder on Thursday afternoon.
- Tyler, The Creator Opens Up About Being Banned From The UK1,152 Views8 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform On SNL636 Views12 Comments
- Five Things We Want From Rick Ross' "Black Dollar"2,411 Views21 Comments
- Kevin Gates Could Be Charged For Kicking A Female Fan In Florida3,732 Views47 Comments
- Chris Brown Is Being Sued By A Fan Who Was Injured At His Show2,734 Views15 Comments
- Top-8 September Sneaker Releases To Watch For1,412 Views0 Comments
- Powerhouse 2015 Line-Up Includes Kendrick Lamar, Big Sean, Future & More6,049 Views50 Comments
- De La Soul Recruit Usher, Snoop Dogg, 2 Chainz, Pete Rock & More For New Album3,424 Views8 Comments
- Rick Ross Dropping New Music With The Dream Tomorrow10,082 Views31 Comments
- The White House Responds To Kanye West's Presidency Bid66,587 Views126 Comments
- Review: The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness"32,344 Views124 Comments
- Lupe Fiasco Collecting Fans' Copies Of "Lasers" So He Can Destroy Them26,595 Views78 Comments
- Top Tracks: August 24 - August 3010,231 Views12 Comments