Chris Brown's bodyguard, Chris Hollosy, began trial last week for the Washington, D.C. assault case. Hollosy had confessed to punching a man, Parker Adams, in the face outside the W Hotel in D.C. when the man attempted to photo bomb.
Dancehall star Vybz Kartel was found guilty of murder on Thursday afternoon.
- Lollapalooza And Coachella Ban Selfie Sticks4,343 Views31 Comments
- 10 Essential MellowHigh Tracks3,299 Views3 Comments
- Review: Earl Sweatshirt's "I Don't Like Sh*t, I Don't Go Outside"10,867 Views36 Comments
- Karrueche Tran Opens Up About Relationship With Chris Brown23,028 Views37 Comments
- Lil Wayne Performs In Miami, Hands Out "Free Weezy Album" T-Shirts18,273 Views40 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa & Amber Rose Are Working Toward Joint Custody Of Their Son10,695 Views16 Comments
- Travi$ Scott & Young Thug Bring Out Kanye West & Chris Brown In L.A.16,655 Views34 Comments
- Kevin Gates Offers Opinion On Obama: "Get this N---a Out of Office"25,421 Views113 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Ol' Dirty Bastard's "Return To The 36 Chambers: The Dirty Version"2,633 Views8 Comments
- Top-10 Fantasy Basketball Surprises 916 Views0 Comments
- Immortal Technique Arrested On Suspicion Of Assault And Robbery7,320 Views28 Comments
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Big L's "Lifestylez Ov Da Poor & Dangerous"5,817 Views20 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan's Alleged Speedboat Getaway Is Untrue9,428 Views21 Comments
- O.T. Genasis Arrested In L.A. 15,894 Views27 Comments
- New Tupac Music Is On The Way21,530 Views93 Comments
You may also like...
- My N**gaz174 Views