Crunchy Black is apparently having a tough time these days. Back in January he was wanted by the police for allegedly beating up his fiancee, and now he's added drug possession to his charges.
Chris Brown's bodyguard, Chris Hollosy, began trial last week for the Washington, D.C. assault case. Hollosy had confessed to punching a man, Parker Adams, in the face outside the W Hotel in D.C. when the man attempted to photo bomb.
Dancehall star Vybz Kartel was found guilty of murder on Thursday afternoon.
- Chance The Rapper Confirms Joint Album With Lil B1,280 Views12 Comments
- Meek Mill Goes At Hot 97's TT Torrez On IG27,032 Views87 Comments
- Birdman's Instagram Hacked35,241 Views54 Comments
- Mac Miller's 3rd Studio Album Is Done14,246 Views82 Comments
- 'OVO' Air Jordan 10 Scheduled To Release This Weekend3,014 Views0 Comments
- PartyNextDoor's 5 Best Non-Album Tracks12,880 Views44 Comments
- K Camp Unveils Cover Art For "Only Way Is Up"3,553 Views14 Comments
- Stream Soulja Boy's "King Soulja 4"4,017 Views50 Comments
- #TBT: Fabolous' 2001-2005 Era6,370 Views23 Comments
- Tyga Says Eviction Lawsuit Is Fraudulent 6,979 Views38 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Dr. Dre's "Straight Outta Compton" Soundtrack8,438 Views18 Comments
- Jordan Brand Loses Trademark Lawsuit Against Knock-Off Beijing Company4,835 Views0 Comments
- Next Chief Keef Hologram Benefit Concert To Broadcast In 3 Cities At Once5,874 Views14 Comments
- iHeart Radio Music Festival Taps Kanye West, The Weeknd, Lil Wayne & More6,585 Views9 Comments
- R. Kelly Announces "Buffet" Album Release Date4,581 Views23 Comments