With Young Dro's highly-anticipated Black Label mixtape premiering exclusively on HNHH in two days, the rapper is kicking things into high gear to promote the project, but his personal style of self-promotion is unlike that of most other artists.
T.I. aka the Kang of the South mentioned in a recent interview that he was looking to sign a bunch of artists, throwing out the names Jeremih, Problem, Yo Gotti and Kirko Bangz.
Live from Converse's Fader Fort at SXSW in Austin, Texas.Did you enjoy Pharell's contributions to this video? Can you appreciate the bars here? Peep the new visual for T.I.'s T.I. "Blasts TMZ Live At SXSW" Video.
- Mac Miller Says Rumored Tracklist Is Fake0 Views0 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (September 4)346 Views0 Comments
- Stream Travis Scott's Debut Album "Rodeo"23,161 Views287 Comments
- Jay Rock's "90059" Dropping Tonight?24,408 Views145 Comments
- Casey Veggies Reveals Tracklist For "Live & Grow"8,519 Views23 Comments
- #TBT: Swizz Beatz-Produced Bangers5,314 Views20 Comments
- Rihanna Models For Dior Magazine5,979 Views20 Comments
- Lil Herb Signs Deal With Cinematic Music Group19,511 Views33 Comments
- Rick Ross Reveals "Black Dollar" Tracklist26,594 Views54 Comments
- 10 Times Rappers Were Banned From Countries10,143 Views17 Comments
- Judge Rules In Favor Of Tom Brady, Lifts 4-Game Suspension3,500 Views0 Comments
- A "Welcome To Death Row" Film Is Being Shopped Around15,126 Views39 Comments
- Janet Jackson Reveals "Unbreakable" Cover Art, Tracklist & Release Date4,897 Views21 Comments
- Migos Annnounce "Back To The Bando"9,795 Views24 Comments