With Young Dro's highly-anticipated Black Label mixtape premiering exclusively on HNHH in two days, the rapper is kicking things into high gear to promote the project, but his personal style of self-promotion is unlike that of most other artists.
T.I. aka the Kang of the South mentioned in a recent interview that he was looking to sign a bunch of artists, throwing out the names Jeremih, Problem, Yo Gotti and Kirko Bangz.
Live from Converse's Fader Fort at SXSW in Austin, Texas.Did you enjoy Pharell's contributions to this video? Can you appreciate the bars here? Peep the new visual for T.I.'s T.I. "Blasts TMZ Live At SXSW" Video.
- Victim in Suge Knight Hit-And-Run Incident Blames Self For Terry Carter's Death4,652 Views22 Comments
- TIDAL Just Sacked Its CEO21,789 Views62 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 11 - April 172,385 Views1 Comment
- 10 Essential Father Tracks5,270 Views14 Comments
- Jeremih Sued Over "Don't Tell 'Em" Artwork10,904 Views24 Comments
- Jordan Brand Gave Nicki Minaj Her Own 'Pink Print' Air Jordans3,623 Views0 Comments
- Ranking The NBA Playoffs Series' From Least To Most Compelling2,322 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 187,500 Views28 Comments
- Curtis Williams & Key! Arrested On Felony Charges11,628 Views29 Comments
- Stream Berner & B-Real's New EP "Prohibition 2"4,116 Views3 Comments
- 140 Bars Or Less: Tweets Of The Week (April 11 - April 17)10,322 Views11 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator, Vic Mensa, T-Pain, More Tapped For Mad Decent Block Party7,375 Views10 Comments
- New Los Angeles Clippers Jerseys Leaked6,391 Views0 Comments
- HNHH Staff Picks Playlist (April 17)4,692 Views18 Comments
- "Barter 6" Is A Mixtape; Young Thug's Debut Album Will Drop In August46,531 Views200 Comments
You may also like...
- Told Y'all132 Views