With Young Dro's highly-anticipated Black Label mixtape premiering exclusively on HNHH in two days, the rapper is kicking things into high gear to promote the project, but his personal style of self-promotion is unlike that of most other artists.
T.I. aka the Kang of the South mentioned in a recent interview that he was looking to sign a bunch of artists, throwing out the names Jeremih, Problem, Yo Gotti and Kirko Bangz.
Live from Converse's Fader Fort at SXSW in Austin, Texas.Did you enjoy Pharell's contributions to this video? Can you appreciate the bars here? Peep the new visual for T.I.'s T.I. "Blasts TMZ Live At SXSW" Video.
- Kendrick Lamar's "King Kunta" Video Is Premiering Today In Times Square4,741 Views21 Comments
- T-Pain Explains Why His Aaliyah Collaboration Didn't Make The Mixtape3,859 Views11 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Explains "The Blacker The Berry", "Mortal Man" & More4,429 Views19 Comments
- 5 Things You Should Know About TIDAL8,818 Views30 Comments
- Kevin Gates Gets Into Physical Altercation With Two Women8,723 Views38 Comments
- Rick Ross & DJ Khaled Talk New Meek Mill Album, Announce "Self Made, Vol. 4"10,202 Views40 Comments
- T-Pain's "The Iron Way" Review6,074 Views28 Comments
- Beyonce Posts Snippet Of New Song With Jay Z On Instagram7,792 Views13 Comments
- Tyga Got Served At His LA Gear Release Party9,140 Views0 Comments
- Stream Jodeci's "The Past, The Present, The Future" Album 2,257 Views4 Comments
- Twitter Reacts To Chris Paul's 'Death' By Crossover4,962 Views0 Comments
- Rap Industry Recap: March3,432 Views7 Comments
- Gilbert Arenas Denies Owning A Marijuana Dispensary 5,491 Views0 Comments
- Is There A Waka Flocka Sex Tape?20,770 Views51 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Reveals Meaning Behind "To Pimp A Butterfly" Album Title31,931 Views69 Comments