Last month, T.I. surprised fans by dropping a 5-track EP, Da' Nic. The EP dropped on Sept. 11, and in a new interview with MTV, Tip said that he had decided to create the EP just over a week before that.
Young Dro's new album, Da Reality Show, is here. It's Dro's third studio album on T.I.'s Grand Hustle Records.
Two lesser-known rappers are calling out T.I., claiming the Grand Hustle boss owes big money to the estate of late rapper Doe B, who signed to Grand Hustle in 2012 and was killed in December 2013 at age 22.
Travi$ Scott's last mixtape, one of the most talked about of last year, as well as his nationwide tour with Young Thug, which, too, has created quite a stir, were both preludes to Rodeo, the long-awaited debut album.
B.o.B. is one of those artist that currently stands in a grey area: he's attained mainstream success thanks to catchy tunes, but he's also a seasoned rapper, and finds himself balancing between full-out pop music and more hardened hip-hop.
T.I. Says There Is "A Possibility" That Troy Ave Will Sign To Hustle Gang [Update: T.I. Says Deal Is Being Finalized] Jul 1, 2014 at 11:43pm
In the past month, T.I. turned heads when he was seen hanging out with recent XXL Freshman and Brooklyn native Troy Ave on Instagram and the Summer Jam mainstage. Especially after popping up on a remix of Troy's "Your Style" yesterday, T.I.
T.I. may not be working a 9 to 5, but he still has to deal with a 40-minute commute to and from the studio. Luckily, He's T.I., so he can eliminate that commute by leasing a 4 bedroom home 2 minutes away from the lab.
In a recent interview with VladTV, Memphis emcee Yo Gotti clarified a rumor concerning himself and T.I.'s Grand Hustle Records, that being his alleged signing with the label, which T.I. alluded to in an earlier interview last year.
Signing to T.I.'s Grand Hustle label has been a stroke of good fortune for Trae Tha Truth. The Houston rapper's career has unfortunately been plagued by the loss of some his closest friends, shootings and controversy with radio executives.
T.I. & Grand Hustle Sign With Columbia Records, New Album To Be Executive Produced By Pharrell Nov 22, 2013 at 12:41pm
Following the announcement of a partnership between Jeezy, CTE and Roc Nation, comes news of another partnership, this time between T.I., Grand Hustle and Columbia Records.
T.I. Talks On Major Label Bidding For Grand Hustle Imprint, His Changing Image Aug 2, 2013 at 11:43am
T.I. continues to grow the Grand Hustle/Hustle Gang family, however he's still in need of a home for that family. His 10-year contract for himself and the Hustle Gang imprint over at Atlantic Records expired at the beginning of the year.
T.I. Announces Yo Gotti Signed With Hustle Gang [Update: Yo Gotti Denies Signing] Jul 1, 2013 at 01:50pm
Around a month ago T.I. revealed a list of artists that he was looking at to join the expanding Grand Hustle roster. Among them were Kirko Bangz, Problem, Jeremih and Yo Gotti.
T.I. has been hyping the Hustle Gang mixtape for some time now, and it seems it's finally coming together. G.D.O.D., which stands for Get Dough Or Die, arrives May 7 and now has some Native American themed artwork.
Iggy Azalea has announced via twitter that she has signed to Island/Def Jam. The signing comes as a bit of a surprise, due to her close affiliation with T.I.'s Grand Hustle.
It seems like just about everybody has given their opinion on MTV's "Hottest MCs" list, but before the topic becomes stale, the Kang of the South, T.I., gets his opinion in.
While sitting alongside Snoop Lion and Busta Rhymes, B.o.B.
T.I. has been visibly shopping around for a new deal for himself and his Grand Hustle team, and there has been a lot of talk of a compilation from the group in the works. Now B.o.B.
We all know that when T.I. and Justin Timberlake get together in the studio, hits are surely to be made. With tracks like "Dead And Gone" and "My Love", we sometimes forget about this power duo because its been some time since those records were out.
Fresh off her EP release Glory, Iggy Azalea is seemingly everywhere in the media these days.
Thanks to emcees like Iggy Azalea, the female rapper has clawed its way off of the endangered species list. The Australian bombshell earned her name like Indiana Jones.
Production duo Nard & B, hailing from Atlanta, have worked with many of your favourite ATLiens. This includes, but is not limited to, T.I., Future, and Gucci. In this interview, HNHH talks to the Grand Hustle signees on what projects
- Victor Cruz' Fiancee Sent A Group Text Message To All Of His Side Chicks1,572 Views0 Comments
- The Game Threatens Stitches Over DMs He Allegedly Photoshopped15,293 Views71 Comments
- Bawse Moves: How Rick Ross Shifted Focus In 20152,521 Views16 Comments
- Kanye West Says "808s" & "Yeezus" Are "So Much Stronger" Than "MBDTF"9,539 Views120 Comments
- Kid Cudi Warns Fans That "Man On The Moon 3" Will Be Nothing Like Previous Installments13,181 Views140 Comments
- Quiz: How Well Do You Know Kanye West?7,005 Views35 Comments
- Talib Kweli & 9th Wonder Reveal Tracklist & Cover Art For "Indie 500"2,734 Views17 Comments
- Snoop Dogg Hints At A Halloween Project Hosted By DJ Drama2,883 Views26 Comments
- Rick Ross Announces New Album Title12,296 Views60 Comments
- Kanye West Says People Who Act Like They Don't Like The Yeezy Boosts Are Racist5,652 Views0 Comments
- Rihanna Covers Vanity Fair; Talks Past Relationship With Chris Brown & More13,661 Views42 Comments
- Top Tracks: September 28 - October 419,816 Views30 Comments
- Bobby Shmurda Denied Bail Yet Again, Trial Set For 201634,977 Views155 Comments
- Will Smith Says He's Planning World Tour With DJ Jazzy Jeff 9,293 Views62 Comments