Kanye Explains His Remarks On Beck And The Grammys, Reveals Plans To Work With Taylor Swift Feb 11, 2015 at 11:55am
After Beck was announced the winner of Album of the Year, the final award of the night, at last weekend's Grammys, Kanye rushed the stage but stopped himself before he reached the mic; a far less dramatic stunt than when he famously interrupted Taylor Swift at
Last year was iLoveMakonnen's breakout year, earning him a Grammy nomination for the Drake version of "Tuesday." On the red carpet, he's asked about his debut album, which he says should come out in June or July.
It almost looked as if Kanye West was going to win America back at last Sunday's Grammys.
In a red carpet interview, Detail, the producer behind "Drunk In Love," reveals that we might be graced with a Jay Z & Beyonce collaborative album this year.
Kanye West Crashes Stage During Beck's Acceptance Speech, Decides To Let Him Finish [Update: Kanye Goes Off On E!] Feb 8, 2015 at 11:08pm
Kanye West took the stage at the Grammys for the first time in six years tonight, and while he spent the majority of the show without causing any kind of scene, when Beck beat out Beyonce for album of the year, he decided to pull one of his classic moves -- to
Photos: Chris Brown, Miguel, Pharrell & More Attend Clive Davis' Pre-Grammy Gala Feb 8, 2015 at 11:38am
By this point, Grammy weekend is well underway, with Roc Nation hosting a brunch event and Big Sean delivering the guest-heavy performance that people expect to surround the awards show yesterday.
With the Grammys coming up this Sunday, we thought it would be a good idea to take a look at the times they have upset us, the hip-hop community, the most. Because nobody is perfect and the Grammys are certainly no exception.
By now, you probably know that The Grammys are airing this Sunday, and that Kanye West, Rihanna and Paul McCartney are among the scheduled performers.
Rihanna, Kanye West, & Paul McCartney To Perform "FourFive Seconds" At Grammys [Update: Kanye Will Also Debut A New Song] Feb 4, 2015 at 10:59am
We haven’t heard much from Rihanna since 2012’s Unapologetic album, but after dropping off “FourFive Seconds” with Kanye West and Paul McCartney last weekend, Rih Rih is getting back to business.
Usher, Pharrell, Common & More To Perform At The Grammys [Update: LL Cool J Announced As Host] Jan 22, 2015 at 03:10pm
In December we received the nominations for the 2015 Grammys, which are right around the corner now. The event goes down on February 8th at the Staples Center in Los Angeles.
It's that time of year again. With the 57th Grammy Awards scheduled to take place on February 8th, the organization is rolling out the list of nominees over the course of today. Check out the first batch below, and check back throughout the day for updates.
Iggy Azalea Announces New Release Date For "The New Classic" [Update: Artwork Revealed] Feb 24, 2014 at 06:38pm
Iggy Azalea looked stunning on at the Grammys last night, wearing her blonde hair slicked back and donning a white Elie Saab dress. While on the red carpet she took the opportunity to reveal a brand new release date for her push-backed debut The New Classic.
Macklemore and Ryan Lewis' Grammy wins (or moreso Kendrick Lamar's losses) may have incited quite a backlash from the hip hop community, but overall it looks as if the duo has profited from them.
The Grammy awards air tonight, and we'll be live updating the winners as the show goes on. Winners are presented in bold. So far, the untelevised awards have been presented, the most surprising being Macklemore & Ryan Lewis taking rap album of the year.
At the last minute Drake has pulled out of the Grammys Nominations concert which is going down tonight in Los Angeles. Apparently the reason is because of scheduling conflicts.
The Grammy nomination deadline of September 30th has come and pass, and if there'll be one rapper most of us will be looking for on the nominations list, it'll be Compton emcee Kendrick Lamar.
Drake, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, Robin Thicke To Perform At The Grammy Nominations Concert Oct 9, 2013 at 09:41am
We're approaching Grammy time, and today the annual awards ceremony announced a big (and surprisingly hip-hop/r'n'b) line up for their Nominations Concert.
The-Dream is gearing up for the release of his long-awaited album, IV Play, which was pushed back three weeks recently. Nonetheless, it sounds like the r'n'b star is almost ready to release it, having revealed some of the features on the album yesterday.
- Kendrick Lamar's "King Kunta" Video Is Premiering Today In Times Square1,820 Views11 Comments
- T-Pain Explains Why His Aaliyah Collaboration Didn't Make The Mixtape1,798 Views6 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Explains "The Blacker The Berry", "Mortal Man" & More2,314 Views9 Comments
- 5 Things You Should Know About TIDAL5,634 Views27 Comments
- Kevin Gates Gets Into Physical Altercation With Two Women6,497 Views33 Comments
- Rick Ross & DJ Khaled Talk New Meek Mill Album, Announce "Self Made, Vol. 4"8,463 Views35 Comments
- T-Pain's "The Iron Way" Review5,180 Views26 Comments
- Beyonce Posts Snippet Of New Song With Jay Z On Instagram6,558 Views12 Comments
- Tyga Got Served At His LA Gear Release Party7,908 Views0 Comments
- Stream Jodeci's "The Past, The Present, The Future" Album 1,903 Views4 Comments
- Twitter Reacts To Chris Paul's 'Death' By Crossover4,523 Views0 Comments
- Rap Industry Recap: March3,166 Views6 Comments
- Gilbert Arenas Denies Owning A Marijuana Dispensary 5,379 Views0 Comments
- Is There A Waka Flocka Sex Tape?20,139 Views51 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Reveals Meaning Behind "To Pimp A Butterfly" Album Title31,219 Views69 Comments
You may also like...