In an interview with the Sunday Times, Kanye West apologized again for his comments questioning Beck's artistic integrity after the rocker's Morning Phase beat out Beyonce for Album of the Year at the 2015 GRAMMYs.
Kanye Explains His Remarks On Beck And The Grammys, Reveals Plans To Work With Taylor Swift Feb 11, 2015 at 11:55am
After Beck was announced the winner of Album of the Year, the final award of the night, at last weekend's Grammys, Kanye rushed the stage but stopped himself before he reached the mic; a far less dramatic stunt than when he famously interrupted Taylor Swift at
Last year was iLoveMakonnen's breakout year, earning him a Grammy nomination for the Drake version of "Tuesday." On the red carpet, he's asked about his debut album, which he says should come out in June or July.
It almost looked as if Kanye West was going to win America back at last Sunday's Grammys.
In a red carpet interview, Detail, the producer behind "Drunk In Love," reveals that we might be graced with a Jay Z & Beyonce collaborative album this year.
Kanye West Crashes Stage During Beck's Acceptance Speech, Decides To Let Him Finish [Update: Kanye Goes Off On E!] Feb 8, 2015 at 11:08pm
Kanye West took the stage at the Grammys for the first time in six years tonight, and while he spent the majority of the show without causing any kind of scene, when Beck beat out Beyonce for album of the year, he decided to pull one of his classic moves -- to
Photos: Chris Brown, Miguel, Pharrell & More Attend Clive Davis' Pre-Grammy Gala Feb 8, 2015 at 11:38am
By this point, Grammy weekend is well underway, with Roc Nation hosting a brunch event and Big Sean delivering the guest-heavy performance that people expect to surround the awards show yesterday.
With the Grammys coming up this Sunday, we thought it would be a good idea to take a look at the times they have upset us, the hip-hop community, the most. Because nobody is perfect and the Grammys are certainly no exception.
By now, you probably know that The Grammys are airing this Sunday, and that Kanye West, Rihanna and Paul McCartney are among the scheduled performers.
Rihanna, Kanye West, & Paul McCartney To Perform "FourFive Seconds" At Grammys [Update: Kanye Will Also Debut A New Song] Feb 4, 2015 at 10:59am
We haven’t heard much from Rihanna since 2012’s Unapologetic album, but after dropping off “FourFive Seconds” with Kanye West and Paul McCartney last weekend, Rih Rih is getting back to business.
Usher, Pharrell, Common & More To Perform At The Grammys [Update: LL Cool J Announced As Host] Jan 22, 2015 at 03:10pm
In December we received the nominations for the 2015 Grammys, which are right around the corner now. The event goes down on February 8th at the Staples Center in Los Angeles.
It's that time of year again. With the 57th Grammy Awards scheduled to take place on February 8th, the organization is rolling out the list of nominees over the course of today. Check out the first batch below, and check back throughout the day for updates.
Iggy Azalea Announces New Release Date For "The New Classic" [Update: Artwork Revealed] Feb 24, 2014 at 06:38pm
Iggy Azalea looked stunning on at the Grammys last night, wearing her blonde hair slicked back and donning a white Elie Saab dress. While on the red carpet she took the opportunity to reveal a brand new release date for her push-backed debut The New Classic.
Macklemore and Ryan Lewis' Grammy wins (or moreso Kendrick Lamar's losses) may have incited quite a backlash from the hip hop community, but overall it looks as if the duo has profited from them.
The Grammy awards air tonight, and we'll be live updating the winners as the show goes on. Winners are presented in bold. So far, the untelevised awards have been presented, the most surprising being Macklemore & Ryan Lewis taking rap album of the year.
At the last minute Drake has pulled out of the Grammys Nominations concert which is going down tonight in Los Angeles. Apparently the reason is because of scheduling conflicts.
The Grammy nomination deadline of September 30th has come and pass, and if there'll be one rapper most of us will be looking for on the nominations list, it'll be Compton emcee Kendrick Lamar.
- MTV VMAs: Top Hip-Hop Moments2,196 Views17 Comments
- Police Sketch Bears Strange Resemblance To T.I., According To Twitter11,526 Views32 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: August 295,272 Views53 Comments
- Jay Z Caved And Got An Instagram Account20,432 Views53 Comments
- J Cole Brings Out Jay-Z, Big Sean, & Drake In Fayetteville45,759 Views56 Comments
- Kanye West To Perform "808s & Heartbreak" In Its Entirety In LA14,480 Views28 Comments
- 28 Grams: Hip Hop Instagram Recap (August 22-28)5,070 Views23 Comments
- Drake's Team Says Apple Didn't Interfere With Lil Weezyana Stream, Calls It A "Publicity Stunt"26,475 Views120 Comments
- Stream Two-9's New EP, "#AugustTwo9"5,189 Views12 Comments
- Lil Wayne Brought Out Drake, Curren$y, Master P & More At Lil Weezyana Fest37,670 Views36 Comments
- Jeezy Has Something New Coming In Two Days16,616 Views56 Comments
- Apple Blocked Tidal From Streaming Drake's Performance At Lil Weezyana Fest20,862 Views65 Comments
- Stream Lil Wayne's "Lil Weezyana Fest" On Tidal20,755 Views49 Comments
- Shy Glizzy & Zaytoven Announce New Mixtape "For Trappers Only"9,520 Views29 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness"32,278 Views88 Comments