In an interview with the Sunday Times, Kanye West apologized again for his comments questioning Beck's artistic integrity after the rocker's Morning Phase beat out Beyonce for Album of the Year at the 2015 GRAMMYs.
The-Dream is prepping a two-part EP, Crown and Jewel, and was The Breakfast Club's latest guest this morning. The Radio Killa brought along his long-time partner Tricky Stewart to the show (although we don't get to hear from him).
With the Grammy's going down in LA last weekend, DJ Mustard was at the center of the biggest parties and events taking place, and Big Sean’s Saturday night Pre-Grammy party was for sure it.
Kanye Explains His Remarks On Beck And The Grammys, Reveals Plans To Work With Taylor Swift Feb 11, 2015 at 11:55am
After Beck was announced the winner of Album of the Year, the final award of the night, at last weekend's Grammys, Kanye rushed the stage but stopped himself before he reached the mic; a far less dramatic stunt than when he famously interrupted Taylor Swift at
Last year was iLoveMakonnen's breakout year, earning him a Grammy nomination for the Drake version of "Tuesday." On the red carpet, he's asked about his debut album, which he says should come out in June or July.
It almost looked as if Kanye West was going to win America back at last Sunday's Grammys.
As Kanye West, Kim, and baby North walk out of the arrivals exit at JFK airport this morning, 'Ye is ready for the paparazzi that's eager to get the scoop on his post-Grammy theatrics.
In a red carpet interview, Detail, the producer behind "Drunk In Love," reveals that we might be graced with a Jay Z & Beyonce collaborative album this year.
At around 1:45 AM on Saturday night, Birdman shows up to Nicki Minaj's Pre-Grammy party in West Hollywood. He's joined by a sizable entourage decked out in Rich Gang apparel.
Kanye West Crashes Stage During Beck's Acceptance Speech, Decides To Let Him Finish [Update: Kanye Goes Off On E!] Feb 8, 2015 at 11:08pm
Kanye West took the stage at the Grammys for the first time in six years tonight, and while he spent the majority of the show without causing any kind of scene, when Beck beat out Beyonce for album of the year, he decided to pull one of his classic moves -- to
Photos: Chris Brown, Miguel, Pharrell & More Attend Clive Davis' Pre-Grammy Gala Feb 8, 2015 at 11:38am
By this point, Grammy weekend is well underway, with Roc Nation hosting a brunch event and Big Sean delivering the guest-heavy performance that people expect to surround the awards show yesterday.
The Levi's x Snoop + Friends Pre-Grammy Party was quite an affair last night. Snoop was joined on stage by Kendrick Lamar, Miguel, Warren G, Too $hort, the legendary Chaka Khan, and Pharrell, who will produce Snoop's upcoming album Bush.
With the Grammys coming up this Sunday, we thought it would be a good idea to take a look at the times they have upset us, the hip-hop community, the most. Because nobody is perfect and the Grammys are certainly no exception.
By now, you probably know that The Grammys are airing this Sunday, and that Kanye West, Rihanna and Paul McCartney are among the scheduled performers.
Rihanna, Kanye West, & Paul McCartney To Perform "FourFive Seconds" At Grammys [Update: Kanye Will Also Debut A New Song] Feb 4, 2015 at 10:59am
We haven’t heard much from Rihanna since 2012’s Unapologetic album, but after dropping off “FourFive Seconds” with Kanye West and Paul McCartney last weekend, Rih Rih is getting back to business.
Usher, Pharrell, Common & More To Perform At The Grammys [Update: LL Cool J Announced As Host] Jan 22, 2015 at 03:10pm
In December we received the nominations for the 2015 Grammys, which are right around the corner now. The event goes down on February 8th at the Staples Center in Los Angeles.
It's that time of year again. With the 57th Grammy Awards scheduled to take place on February 8th, the organization is rolling out the list of nominees over the course of today. Check out the first batch below, and check back throughout the day for updates.
Iggy Azalea Announces New Release Date For "The New Classic" [Update: Artwork Revealed] Feb 24, 2014 at 06:38pm
Iggy Azalea looked stunning on at the Grammys last night, wearing her blonde hair slicked back and donning a white Elie Saab dress. While on the red carpet she took the opportunity to reveal a brand new release date for her push-backed debut The New Classic.
Macklemore and Ryan Lewis' Grammy wins (or moreso Kendrick Lamar's losses) may have incited quite a backlash from the hip hop community, but overall it looks as if the duo has profited from them.
- All 6 OVO Fests, Ranked4 Views0 Comments
- Dr. Dre's "Compton: The Soundtrack" To Premiere On Apple Music52 Views0 Comments
- 50 Cent & Ja Rule Resurrect Beef On Instagram4,914 Views22 Comments
- Everything Dr. Dre Has Produced Since His Last Album3,808 Views21 Comments
- Rihanna Shares Photos From Crop Over Festival In Barbados4,335 Views27 Comments
- Taylor Swift Credits Jay Z For Helping Her Reconcile With Kanye West6,374 Views17 Comments
- The Weeknd Shares "Beauty Behind The Madness" Tracklist13,855 Views72 Comments
- Drake Debuts New 'OVO' Raptors Jersey And 'OVO' Air Jordan 8 3,587 Views0 Comments
- Two People Killed In Shooting At OVO Fest Afterparty15,718 Views63 Comments
- Where Is Frank Ocean? Tracking His Movements Since "Channel Orange"9,024 Views17 Comments
- Two People Shot Outside Of J Cole’s Concert In New Jersey Monday Night12,206 Views50 Comments
- Drake Roasts Meek Mill At OVO Fest; Opens Up With "Back To Back"140,456 Views429 Comments
- Cassidy Naturally Wasn't Impressed With Meek Mill's Drake Diss52,389 Views70 Comments
- Top Tracks: July 27 - August 26,792 Views6 Comments
- Drake Reportedly Wearing "Free Meek Mill" Shirt At OVO Fest Rehearsal86,514 Views191 Comments
You may also like...