There were certainly a lot of "Control" responses within the weeks of Kendrick Lamar's infamous verse, but not one from the actual rappers mentioned. Better late than never, J.
There were a lot of big moments at Sunday's Grammys, but one of the most talked about events was the acceptance speech from Frank Ocean, Jay-Z and The-Dream for "Best Rap/Sung Collaboration".
After the awards, the celebration was in full swing around town last night.
Photos: Kanye West, Jay Z, Rihanna & More Attend Roc Nation Pre-Grammy Brunch Feb 7, 2015 at 11:08pm
Jay Z has been throwing an annual pre-Grammy brunch at his pad in Beverly Hills over the last couple of years, and today's festivities may have been the biggest blowout yet.
YG taught us about "Bickin Back" and "Bein' Bool" on his debut album, My Krazy Life, but today some of his LA fans taught us the importance of "bicketing".
YG Says He Was Snubbed From Grammy Nominations Because He's "From The Streets" Dec 16, 2014 at 11:39pm
I think most people would agree that YG’s My Krazy Life album was one of the biggest snubs of this year’s Grammy Award Nominations, especially after the impact it had in the streets & for our culture.
With performances from Miguel, Wiz Khalifa, Rihanna, Alicia Keys, an ensemble tribute to Bob Marley and Justin Timberlake's return to the Grammy stage, the night saw wins from Frank Ocean, Drake, Kanye West, Jay-Z, Lecrae, Usher and more.
Lupe Announces New Album Title On Twitter, Then Deletes It [Update: Confirms Title On Red Carpet] Feb 10, 2013 at 08:52pm
Lupe Fiasco had previously announced that his "sequel to the sequel" album Food & Liquor 2: The Great American Rap Album Part 2, was cancelled, but he had yet to reveal the new title of his upcoming project.
Macklemore and Ryan Lewis are nominated for multiple Grammys tonight, some of which are for their same-sex marriage-promoting track, "Same Love". The duo will also be performing the cut, and they have a fairly ambitious stage setup planned.
Macklemore, Robin Thicke, T.I., & Miguel Perform At Grammy Nominations Concert Dec 7, 2013 at 12:35pm
The Grammy Nominations concert took place last night, and on top of the list of nominees being revealed, there were also some memorable performances from some of the rap and R&B acts honored.
Hit-Boy was among the few rappers to take home a Grammy at last night's event. It wasn't his rapping that got him first ever Grammy though, instead his producing.
Drake attended the 55th Annual Grammy Awards last night, and he came out on top, winning the category for Best Rap Album.
Beyoncé Reportedly Performing At Grammys [Update: Performance With Jay Z Confirmed] Jan 20, 2014 at 01:13pm
We've already heard about many of the confirmed performances at this year's Grammys, but chances are there are still a few surprises planned for the big event.
- Top Tracks: April 13- April 19720 Views2 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan "Hurt" By Young Thug's "Bitch Homie Quan" Comment7,686 Views48 Comments
- Kanye West: "I Am An Innovator," Not A Musician7,012 Views69 Comments
- 4/20 Playlist5,967 Views21 Comments
- araabMUZIK Announces New Album "Dream World"1,269 Views2 Comments
- Russell Westbrook's Air Jordan 'Westbrook 0' Officially Unveiled3,634 Views0 Comments
- Kanye West Covers PAPER Magazine2,989 Views14 Comments
- Migos Denied Bail After Arrest At Georgia Southern University12,489 Views44 Comments
- Rappers Share Their Smoking Preferences For 4/2013,184 Views35 Comments
- Big Sean & Ariana Grande Have Reportedly Broken Up41,785 Views118 Comments
- Dizzy Wright Shares Tracklist & Release Date For "The Growing Process"5,231 Views14 Comments
- Stream Curren$y's "Even More Saturday Night Car Tunes"9,233 Views13 Comments
- 10 Things To Do On 4/2013,113 Views57 Comments
- Top-10 Marijuana Inspired Sneakers530 Views0 Comments
- Lil Durk Shares Artwork, Release Date For "Remember My Name"7,389 Views33 Comments