There were certainly a lot of "Control" responses within the weeks of Kendrick Lamar's infamous verse, but not one from the actual rappers mentioned. Better late than never, J.
There were a lot of big moments at Sunday's Grammys, but one of the most talked about events was the acceptance speech from Frank Ocean, Jay-Z and The-Dream for "Best Rap/Sung Collaboration".
After the awards, the celebration was in full swing around town last night.
Photos: Kanye West, Jay Z, Rihanna & More Attend Roc Nation Pre-Grammy Brunch Feb 7, 2015 at 11:08pm
Jay Z has been throwing an annual pre-Grammy brunch at his pad in Beverly Hills over the last couple of years, and today's festivities may have been the biggest blowout yet.
YG taught us about "Bickin Back" and "Bein' Bool" on his debut album, My Krazy Life, but today some of his LA fans taught us the importance of "bicketing".
YG Says He Was Snubbed From Grammy Nominations Because He's "From The Streets" Dec 16, 2014 at 11:39pm
I think most people would agree that YG’s My Krazy Life album was one of the biggest snubs of this year’s Grammy Award Nominations, especially after the impact it had in the streets & for our culture.
Lupe Announces New Album Title On Twitter, Then Deletes It [Update: Confirms Title On Red Carpet] Feb 10, 2013 at 08:52pm
Lupe Fiasco had previously announced that his "sequel to the sequel" album Food & Liquor 2: The Great American Rap Album Part 2, was cancelled, but he had yet to reveal the new title of his upcoming project.
Macklemore and Ryan Lewis are nominated for multiple Grammys tonight, some of which are for their same-sex marriage-promoting track, "Same Love". The duo will also be performing the cut, and they have a fairly ambitious stage setup planned.
Macklemore, Robin Thicke, T.I., & Miguel Perform At Grammy Nominations Concert Dec 7, 2013 at 12:35pm
The Grammy Nominations concert took place last night, and on top of the list of nominees being revealed, there were also some memorable performances from some of the rap and R&B acts honored.
Hit-Boy was among the few rappers to take home a Grammy at last night's event. It wasn't his rapping that got him first ever Grammy though, instead his producing.
Drake attended the 55th Annual Grammy Awards last night, and he came out on top, winning the category for Best Rap Album.
Beyoncé Reportedly Performing At Grammys [Update: Performance With Jay Z Confirmed] Jan 20, 2014 at 01:13pm
We've already heard about many of the confirmed performances at this year's Grammys, but chances are there are still a few surprises planned for the big event.
With performances from Miguel, Wiz Khalifa, Rihanna, Alicia Keys, an ensemble tribute to Bob Marley and Justin Timberlake's return to the Grammy stage, the night saw wins from Frank Ocean, Drake, Kanye West, Jay-Z, Lecrae, Usher and more.
- Kendrick Lamar Continues To Film "Alright" Video In Los Angeles2,315 Views18 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator, Snoop Dogg, Yelawolf & More To Play Riot Fest1,930 Views12 Comments
- 10 Essential RL Grime Tracks4,067 Views7 Comments
- John Wall Kicked Off Flight After One Of His Boys Threatened A Passenger3,149 Views0 Comments
- Chris Brown: "I Refuse To Be Petty & Attention-Seeking"12,620 Views55 Comments
- Stream Little Simz's "AGE 101: DROP 4" EP1,113 Views6 Comments
- Text Like Kanye West With The New 'YeBoard App6,040 Views18 Comments
- #TBT: Ludacris1,694 Views9 Comments
- Chance The Rapper's "SURF" Is Complete, Full Of Guest Appearances14,440 Views27 Comments
- Review: A$AP Rocky's "A.L.L.A."20,023 Views204 Comments
- Dwight Howard Says He's 'Still A Champion' After Blowout Loss2,310 Views0 Comments
- Fun Fun Fun Fest Announces Lineup, Feat. Wu-Tang Clan, Schoolboy Q & More2,727 Views8 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Reminisces About Odd Future, Says OFWGKTA Is "No More"21,678 Views33 Comments
- Kid Cudi Says There Will Be No Features On "Speedin' Bullet To Heaven"8,901 Views60 Comments
- Jared Dudley Says Carmelo Anthony Is The Most Overrated Player In The NBA3,796 Views0 Comments
You may also like...
- Drake Shouts Out Amir Obe in Detroit1,219 Views
- Word On The Street: ASAP Rocky's "A.L.L.A."4,702 Views