There were certainly a lot of "Control" responses within the weeks of Kendrick Lamar's infamous verse, but not one from the actual rappers mentioned. Better late than never, J.
There were a lot of big moments at Sunday's Grammys, but one of the most talked about events was the acceptance speech from Frank Ocean, Jay-Z and The-Dream for "Best Rap/Sung Collaboration".
After the awards, the celebration was in full swing around town last night.
Photos: Kanye West, Jay Z, Rihanna & More Attend Roc Nation Pre-Grammy Brunch Feb 7, 2015 at 11:08pm
Jay Z has been throwing an annual pre-Grammy brunch at his pad in Beverly Hills over the last couple of years, and today's festivities may have been the biggest blowout yet.
YG taught us about "Bickin Back" and "Bein' Bool" on his debut album, My Krazy Life, but today some of his LA fans taught us the importance of "bicketing".
YG Says He Was Snubbed From Grammy Nominations Because He's "From The Streets" Dec 16, 2014 at 11:39pm
I think most people would agree that YG’s My Krazy Life album was one of the biggest snubs of this year’s Grammy Award Nominations, especially after the impact it had in the streets & for our culture.
Lupe Announces New Album Title On Twitter, Then Deletes It [Update: Confirms Title On Red Carpet] Feb 10, 2013 at 08:52pm
Lupe Fiasco had previously announced that his "sequel to the sequel" album Food & Liquor 2: The Great American Rap Album Part 2, was cancelled, but he had yet to reveal the new title of his upcoming project.
Macklemore and Ryan Lewis are nominated for multiple Grammys tonight, some of which are for their same-sex marriage-promoting track, "Same Love". The duo will also be performing the cut, and they have a fairly ambitious stage setup planned.
Hit-Boy was among the few rappers to take home a Grammy at last night's event. It wasn't his rapping that got him first ever Grammy though, instead his producing.
Drake attended the 55th Annual Grammy Awards last night, and he came out on top, winning the category for Best Rap Album.
Beyoncé Reportedly Performing At Grammys [Update: Performance With Jay Z Confirmed] Jan 20, 2014 at 01:13pm
We've already heard about many of the confirmed performances at this year's Grammys, but chances are there are still a few surprises planned for the big event.
Macklemore, Robin Thicke, T.I., & Miguel Perform At Grammy Nominations Concert Dec 7, 2013 at 12:35pm
The Grammy Nominations concert took place last night, and on top of the list of nominees being revealed, there were also some memorable performances from some of the rap and R&B acts honored.
With performances from Miguel, Wiz Khalifa, Rihanna, Alicia Keys, an ensemble tribute to Bob Marley and Justin Timberlake's return to the Grammy stage, the night saw wins from Frank Ocean, Drake, Kanye West, Jay-Z, Lecrae, Usher and more.
- The 7 Best Air Jordans To Have In Your Collection For Labor Day Weekend290 Views0 Comments
- Kevin Gates Announces New Album "Islah" 2,082 Views28 Comments
- Stream K Camp's Debut Album "Only Way Is Up"1,502 Views11 Comments
- Mac Miller Says Rumored "GO:OD AM" Tracklist Is Fake2,789 Views18 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (September 4)1,160 Views3 Comments
- Stream Travis Scott's Debut Album "Rodeo"30,687 Views341 Comments
- Jay Rock's "90059" Dropping Tonight?25,851 Views157 Comments
- Casey Veggies Reveals Tracklist For "Live & Grow"8,989 Views23 Comments
- #TBT: Swizz Beatz-Produced Bangers5,619 Views20 Comments
- Rihanna Models For Dior Magazine6,378 Views21 Comments
- Lil Herb Signs Deal With Cinematic Music Group21,261 Views33 Comments
- Rick Ross Reveals "Black Dollar" Tracklist27,847 Views54 Comments
- 10 Times Rappers Were Banned From Countries10,518 Views17 Comments
- Judge Rules In Favor Of Tom Brady, Lifts 4-Game Suspension3,553 Views0 Comments