Photos: Kanye West, Jay Z, Rihanna & More Attend Roc Nation Pre-Grammy Brunch Feb 7, 2015 at 11:08 PM
Jay Z has been throwing an annual pre-Grammy brunch at his pad in Beverly Hills over the last couple of years, and today's festivities may have been the biggest blowout yet.
YG taught us about "Bickin Back" and "Bein' Bool" on his debut album, My Krazy Life, but today some of his LA fans taught us the importance of "bicketing".
YG Says He Was Snubbed From Grammy Nominations Because He's "From The Streets" Dec 16, 2014 at 11:39 PM
I think most people would agree that YG’s My Krazy Life album was one of the biggest snubs of this year’s Grammy Award Nominations, especially after the impact it had in the streets & for our culture.
The Grammys always have their share of memorable performances, and the 56th annual awards will certainly be no different. We'll be updating with performances as they happen.
Macklemore and Ryan Lewis are nominated for multiple Grammys tonight, some of which are for their same-sex marriage-promoting track, "Same Love". The duo will also be performing the cut, and they have a fairly ambitious stage setup planned.
Beyoncé Reportedly Performing At Grammys [Update: Performance With Jay Z Confirmed] Jan 20, 2014 at 01:13 PM
We've already heard about many of the confirmed performances at this year's Grammys, but chances are there are still a few surprises planned for the big event.
There were certainly a lot of "Control" responses within the weeks of Kendrick Lamar's infamous verse, but not one from the actual rappers mentioned. Better late than never, J.
Macklemore, Robin Thicke, T.I., & Miguel Perform At Grammy Nominations Concert Dec 7, 2013 at 12:35 PM
The Grammy Nominations concert took place last night, and on top of the list of nominees being revealed, there were also some memorable performances from some of the rap and R&B acts honored.
There were a lot of big moments at Sunday's Grammys, but one of the most talked about events was the acceptance speech from Frank Ocean, Jay-Z and The-Dream for "Best Rap/Sung Collaboration".
Hit-Boy was among the few rappers to take home a Grammy at last night's event. It wasn't his rapping that got him first ever Grammy though, instead his producing.
After the awards, the celebration was in full swing around town last night.
Drake attended the 55th Annual Grammy Awards last night, and he came out on top, winning the category for Best Rap Album.
With performances from Miguel, Wiz Khalifa, Rihanna, Alicia Keys, an ensemble tribute to Bob Marley and Justin Timberlake's return to the Grammy stage, the night saw wins from Frank Ocean, Drake, Kanye West, Jay-Z, Lecrae, Usher and more.
Lupe Announces New Album Title On Twitter, Then Deletes It [Update: Confirms Title On Red Carpet] Feb 10, 2013 at 08:52 PM
Lupe Fiasco had previously announced that his "sequel to the sequel" album Food & Liquor 2: The Great American Rap Album Part 2, was cancelled, but he had yet to reveal the new title of his upcoming project.
- TBT: The Roots15 Views0 Comments
- Dame Dash Confirms He And Kanye West Are Buying Karmaloop2,715 Views16 Comments
- Yung Gleesh Reportedly Charged With Sexual Assault [Update: He's Been Arrested]11,159 Views34 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Will Never Release The Song From His Colbert Performance8,108 Views55 Comments
- Ludacris' Best Punchlines2,945 Views15 Comments
- Dr. Dre Wants To "Inspire" People With "Straight Outta Compton" Biopic3,736 Views25 Comments
- The Weeknd Now A Coachella Headliner3,063 Views16 Comments
- Digital Cover Story: Action Bronson972 Views9 Comments
- 10 Most Expensive Nike Air Maxes At Flight Club Right Now1,033 Views0 Comments
- iLoveMakonnen's Essential "Drink More Water" Cuts4,777 Views15 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Explains Rakim Influence On Sophomore Album Title6,960 Views24 Comments
- Stream Ducko McFli's & Jace's New EP "Dreams"989 Views4 Comments
- Samples Of The Week: March 26 (Action Bronson Edition)915 Views3 Comments
- T-Pain's New Mixtape Will Feature Unheard Aaliyah Vocals [Update: Full Tracklist Revealed]17,191 Views56 Comments
- Review: Action Bronson's "Mr. Wonderful"16,636 Views63 Comments