Photos: Kanye West, Jay Z, Rihanna & More Attend Roc Nation Pre-Grammy Brunch Feb 7, 2015 at 11:08pm
Jay Z has been throwing an annual pre-Grammy brunch at his pad in Beverly Hills over the last couple of years, and today's festivities may have been the biggest blowout yet.
YG taught us about "Bickin Back" and "Bein' Bool" on his debut album, My Krazy Life, but today some of his LA fans taught us the importance of "bicketing".
YG Says He Was Snubbed From Grammy Nominations Because He's "From The Streets" Dec 16, 2014 at 11:39pm
I think most people would agree that YG’s My Krazy Life album was one of the biggest snubs of this year’s Grammy Award Nominations, especially after the impact it had in the streets & for our culture.
Macklemore and Ryan Lewis are nominated for multiple Grammys tonight, some of which are for their same-sex marriage-promoting track, "Same Love". The duo will also be performing the cut, and they have a fairly ambitious stage setup planned.
Beyoncé Reportedly Performing At Grammys [Update: Performance With Jay Z Confirmed] Jan 20, 2014 at 01:13pm
We've already heard about many of the confirmed performances at this year's Grammys, but chances are there are still a few surprises planned for the big event.
There were certainly a lot of "Control" responses within the weeks of Kendrick Lamar's infamous verse, but not one from the actual rappers mentioned. Better late than never, J.
Macklemore, Robin Thicke, T.I., & Miguel Perform At Grammy Nominations Concert Dec 7, 2013 at 12:35pm
The Grammy Nominations concert took place last night, and on top of the list of nominees being revealed, there were also some memorable performances from some of the rap and R&B acts honored.
There were a lot of big moments at Sunday's Grammys, but one of the most talked about events was the acceptance speech from Frank Ocean, Jay-Z and The-Dream for "Best Rap/Sung Collaboration".
Hit-Boy was among the few rappers to take home a Grammy at last night's event. It wasn't his rapping that got him first ever Grammy though, instead his producing.
After the awards, the celebration was in full swing around town last night.
Drake attended the 55th Annual Grammy Awards last night, and he came out on top, winning the category for Best Rap Album.
With performances from Miguel, Wiz Khalifa, Rihanna, Alicia Keys, an ensemble tribute to Bob Marley and Justin Timberlake's return to the Grammy stage, the night saw wins from Frank Ocean, Drake, Kanye West, Jay-Z, Lecrae, Usher and more.
Lupe Announces New Album Title On Twitter, Then Deletes It [Update: Confirms Title On Red Carpet] Feb 10, 2013 at 08:52pm
Lupe Fiasco had previously announced that his "sequel to the sequel" album Food & Liquor 2: The Great American Rap Album Part 2, was cancelled, but he had yet to reveal the new title of his upcoming project.
- All Black Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost Scheduled To Release In August234 Views0 Comments
- Stream Key!'s Surprise 3-Track EP "No One Is Ready 3" 1,993 Views8 Comments
- Meek Mill Trolls Fans On Twitter With Fake Drake Diss Record32,125 Views192 Comments
- Online Petition Started To Force Funkmaster Flex To Resign From Hot 9732,318 Views68 Comments
- 50 Cent On Jay Z: "There's No L On His Record"29,094 Views79 Comments
- Top Tracks: July 20- July 2612,384 Views20 Comments
- Tyler The Creator Says He's Banned From Australia 10,811 Views51 Comments
- Hip Hop Reacts To The Death Of Bobbi Kristina Brown7,856 Views17 Comments
- 5 Dope Tracks From Episode 2 Of OVO Sound Radio25,269 Views26 Comments
- Danny Brown Weighs In On Meek Mill & Drake's Ghostwriting Controversy34,609 Views113 Comments
- Will Smith & Jay Z To Executive Produce HBO Mini-Series8,044 Views17 Comments
- Drake's OVO Air Jordans Rank As The Most Valuable Sneaker Of The Second Quarter4,134 Views0 Comments
- The 10 Best Diss Tracks Of The 2010s30,776 Views136 Comments
- Ice-T & Coco Are Expecting Their First Child Together6,613 Views21 Comments
- The Weeknd Speaks On "Beauty Behind The Madness" In NY Times Profile10,716 Views32 Comments
You may also like...
- Malcolm Mays "Ruthless" Video385 Views