Drake receives his GRAMMY for Rap Album Of The Year in the mail and proceeds to take shots out out it with the OVO crew. Let us know what you think, folks. Did y'all catch Drake's latest visual for Drake Gives Tour Of His House Prior To Blowing Up?
As you are probably aware by now, much to the dismay of the rap community, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis took home Best Rap Album and Best Rap Song at the Grammys awards last night.
It is well known by now that Iggy Azalea's first line of defense in many of her disputes and beefs is... Twitter. The latest target via social media of the raptress, who was nominated for multiple Grammy Awards this year, is the pizza chain, Papa John's.
The Grammy Awards were once again in the crossfire of the hip-hop community when Macklemore took home four Grammys and Kendrick Lamar took home zero. We've heard Macklemore's stance on the subject plenty of times now, he even put a text message he sent to K.
As Tyler, The Creator promotes his upcoming album, "Wolf," he stopped by Hot 97 and talked about the LP as well as the Grammys and the former Odd Future member Frank Ocean.How's the chemistry between and Odd Future?
Tyler, The Creator Says He Doesn't "Give A Fuck" About White People Using N-Word Feb 27, 2013 at 11:06 AM
Tyler, The Creator is a very free-talking individual, so it may comes as no surprise that he and his Odd Future affiliates do not care at all about White people using the word "nigga." In his usual form, the OF frontman jumped from topic to topic while spea
Yesterday it was revealed that Macklemore & Ryan Lewis almost didn't make it into the rap categories at the Grammys because they've been too successful aka mainstream aka pop this past year.
TDE's Isaiah Rashad and SZA discuss their respective upcoming projects. Rashad has "Cilvia" dropping shortly and SZA is working on her "Z" EP. The two also discuss Kendrick Lamar's Grammy nominations and his performance at the event.
Kendrick Lamar has been tapped as a performer a the upcoming Grammys, where he's also up for Best New Artist, among other nominations.
Nicki Minaj has had a huge year. Between releasing her Gold-certified sophomore album, Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded, putting Hot 97 on blast, and feuding with Mariah Wednesday and Thursday nights on Fox, The Queens rapper has a larger presence than ever.
The discovery of Beyonce's lip-synching at Obama's presidential inauguration clearly hasn't affected her much. After a Super Bowl XLVII halftime performance that served as a mini Destiny's Child reunion, she's announced 'The Mrs.
Mannie Fresh & Rick Ross Scheduled As 2015 BMI "How I Wrote That Song" Panelists Jan 25, 2015 at 09:13 PM
Broadcast Music Inc (BMI) will be hosting their annual "How I Wrote That Song" panel Saturday, February 7th, 11:30 AM at 1Oak (9039 Sunset Boulevard, West Hollywood, Calif.) in Los Angeles.
Pharrell, Rihanna, Jamie Foxx, R. Kelly And More Party It Up With Clive Davis Pre-GRAMMYs Jan 26, 2014 at 12:33 PM
Despite being over 80-years-old, Clive Davis was found at the heart of the party at an exclusive pre-GRAMMY gala at the Beverly Hilton, designed to honor Universal Music Group Chairman Lucian Grainge.
Justin Timberlake has everything in place for his return to music, with his single already receiving a ton of radioplay, and his anticipated album on the way.
Drake, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, Robin Thicke To Perform At The Grammy Nominations Concert Oct 9, 2013 at 09:41 AM
We're approaching Grammy time, and today the annual awards ceremony announced a big (and surprisingly hip-hop/r'n'b) line up for their Nominations Concert.
After his altercation with Chris Brown, Frank Ocean took to Twitter to announce that he had been jumped, and off the cuff mentioned that his injured hand could affect his performance at this year’s Grammys. Now the soulful
Rihanna was a guest on Good Morning America the other morning, and while on the set she spoke on her recent Grammy win for her "Unapologetic" album, which she says was still a shock to her, her philanthropy with MAC cosmetics for their Viva Glam campaign and m
Ontarian emcee Shad K spits an impressive 7-minute freestyle over the “Grammy Family” instrumental. Can you dig it? Did y'all catch Shad K's latest visual for Shad K Feat. Saukrates "Stylin" (Prod. By Skratch Bastid) Video?
- Lollapalooza And Coachella Ban Selfie Sticks4,176 Views31 Comments
- 10 Essential MellowHigh Tracks3,213 Views3 Comments
- Review: Earl Sweatshirt's "I Don't Like Sh*t, I Don't Go Outside"10,673 Views36 Comments
- Karrueche Tran Opens Up About Relationship With Chris Brown22,755 Views37 Comments
- Lil Wayne Performs In Miami, Hands Out "Free Weezy Album" T-Shirts18,127 Views40 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa & Amber Rose Are Working Toward Joint Custody Of Their Son10,632 Views16 Comments
- Travi$ Scott & Young Thug Bring Out Kanye West & Chris Brown In L.A.16,503 Views34 Comments
- Kevin Gates Offers Opinion On Obama: "Get this N---a Out of Office"25,351 Views113 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Ol' Dirty Bastard's "Return To The 36 Chambers: The Dirty Version"2,628 Views8 Comments
- Top-10 Fantasy Basketball Surprises 909 Views0 Comments
- Immortal Technique Arrested On Suspicion Of Assault And Robbery7,289 Views28 Comments
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Big L's "Lifestylez Ov Da Poor & Dangerous"5,807 Views20 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan's Alleged Speedboat Getaway Is Untrue9,403 Views21 Comments
- O.T. Genasis Arrested In L.A. 15,840 Views27 Comments
- New Tupac Music Is On The Way21,474 Views92 Comments
You may also like...
- My N-ggaz158 Views