Drake receives his GRAMMY for Rap Album Of The Year in the mail and proceeds to take shots out out it with the OVO crew. Let us know what you think, folks. Did y'all catch Drake's latest visual for Drake Gives Tour Of His House Prior To Blowing Up?
It is well known by now that Iggy Azalea's first line of defense in many of her disputes and beefs is... Twitter. The latest target via social media of the raptress, who was nominated for multiple Grammy Awards this year, is the pizza chain, Papa John's.
TDE's Isaiah Rashad and SZA discuss their respective upcoming projects. Rashad has "Cilvia" dropping shortly and SZA is working on her "Z" EP. The two also discuss Kendrick Lamar's Grammy nominations and his performance at the event.
Kendrick Lamar has been tapped as a performer a the upcoming Grammys, where he's also up for Best New Artist, among other nominations.
Mannie Fresh & Rick Ross Scheduled As 2015 BMI "How I Wrote That Song" Panelists Jan 25, 2015 at 09:13pm
Broadcast Music Inc (BMI) will be hosting their annual "How I Wrote That Song" panel Saturday, February 7th, 11:30 AM at 1Oak (9039 Sunset Boulevard, West Hollywood, Calif.) in Los Angeles.
Rihanna was a guest on Good Morning America the other morning, and while on the set she spoke on her recent Grammy win for her "Unapologetic" album, which she says was still a shock to her, her philanthropy with MAC cosmetics for their Viva Glam campaign and m
Yesterday it was revealed that Macklemore & Ryan Lewis almost didn't make it into the rap categories at the Grammys because they've been too successful aka mainstream aka pop this past year.
The Grammy Awards were once again in the crossfire of the hip-hop community when Macklemore took home four Grammys and Kendrick Lamar took home zero. We've heard Macklemore's stance on the subject plenty of times now, he even put a text message he sent to K.
As you are probably aware by now, much to the dismay of the rap community, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis took home Best Rap Album and Best Rap Song at the Grammys awards last night.
Tyler, The Creator Says He Doesn't "Give A Fuck" About White People Using N-Word Feb 27, 2013 at 11:06am
Tyler, The Creator is a very free-talking individual, so it may comes as no surprise that he and his Odd Future affiliates do not care at all about White people using the word "nigga." In his usual form, the OF frontman jumped from topic to topic while spea
Pharrell, Rihanna, Jamie Foxx, R. Kelly And More Party It Up With Clive Davis Pre-GRAMMYs Jan 26, 2014 at 12:33pm
Despite being over 80-years-old, Clive Davis was found at the heart of the party at an exclusive pre-GRAMMY gala at the Beverly Hilton, designed to honor Universal Music Group Chairman Lucian Grainge.
As Tyler, The Creator promotes his upcoming album, "Wolf," he stopped by Hot 97 and talked about the LP as well as the Grammys and the former Odd Future member Frank Ocean.How's the chemistry between and Odd Future?
Ontarian emcee Shad K spits an impressive 7-minute freestyle over the “Grammy Family” instrumental. Can you dig it? Did y'all catch Shad K's latest visual for Shad K Feat. Saukrates "Stylin" (Prod. By Skratch Bastid) Video?
Drake, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, Robin Thicke To Perform At The Grammy Nominations Concert Oct 9, 2013 at 09:41am
We're approaching Grammy time, and today the annual awards ceremony announced a big (and surprisingly hip-hop/r'n'b) line up for their Nominations Concert.
After his altercation with Chris Brown, Frank Ocean took to Twitter to announce that he had been jumped, and off the cuff mentioned that his injured hand could affect his performance at this year’s Grammys. Now the soulful
The discovery of Beyonce's lip-synching at Obama's presidential inauguration clearly hasn't affected her much. After a Super Bowl XLVII halftime performance that served as a mini Destiny's Child reunion, she's announced 'The Mrs.
Justin Timberlake has everything in place for his return to music, with his single already receiving a ton of radioplay, and his anticipated album on the way.
Nicki Minaj has had a huge year. Between releasing her Gold-certified sophomore album, Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded, putting Hot 97 on blast, and feuding with Mariah Wednesday and Thursday nights on Fox, The Queens rapper has a larger presence than ever.
- Golden State Warriors Set NBA Record For Best Start To A Season1 View0 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Believes Race Played Role In His Overseas Bans416 Views4 Comments
- Vic Mensa Joins Chicago Protests Following Police Killing Of Laquan McDonald5,333 Views36 Comments
- Someone Bought That Secret Wu-Tang Album For "Millions"16,236 Views62 Comments
- ASAP Ferg Talks "Huge Smash Song" With Future, Recording For A Week With 4014,947 Views65 Comments
- YG Covers FADER, Opens Up About Night He Was Shot8,458 Views33 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Pusha T's "Darkest Before Dawn"12,756 Views70 Comments
- A Look Inside Mark Wahlberg's $100,000 Sneaker Collection3,801 Views0 Comments
- Pusha T's "King Push" Slated For Spring 2016, Wants To Release "Cruel Summer 2"9,595 Views39 Comments
- Rick Ross Covers The Source 3,827 Views28 Comments
- Tinashe Covers Dazed Magazine7,485 Views46 Comments
- Drake & Nicki Minaj Are Nominated For TIME Person Of The Year17,055 Views185 Comments
- Adele's Album "25" Went Double Platinum In Three Days26,302 Views252 Comments
- A Complete Guide To This Weekend's Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sneaker Releases2,544 Views0 Comments
- Chris Brown Announces New Release Date For “Royalty”26,654 Views74 Comments
- Rome Fortune "Dance" Video663 Views